Tyra Banks threatens Rihanna

Tyra Banks threatens Rihanna

Posted in the Rihanna Forum

SOURCE

Edgware, UK

#1 Jul 10, 2008
Ex Supermodel Tyra Banks subtly threatened Pop sensation Rihanna on her show when Rihanna stopped by to promote her Good Girl Gone Bad. Tyra asked Rihanna what she thought about the rumours that Jay Z and Rihanna had hooked up and Rihanna explained that they were not true and that Beyonce' and she never discussed the issue.
Then Tyra reminded Rihanna that Beyonce' was very proud of Rihanna (as Beyonce' knew Rihanna before the release of Music of the Sun and watched her become a star) and that "If Beyonce did have a problem with you- you would be at another label- with another certain somebody- she's a powerful woman you know."

To which an embarrased Rihanna replied, "You're very funny today."

Ex Supermodel Tyra Banks subtly threatened Pop sensation Rihanna on her show when Rihanna stopped by to promote her Good Girl Gone Bad. Tyra asked Rihanna what she thought about the rumours that Jay Z and Rihanna had hooked up and Rihanna explained that they were not true and that Beyonce' and she never discussed the issue.
Then Tyra reminded Rihanna that Beyonce' was very proud of Rihanna (as Beyonce' knew Rihanna before the release of Music of the Sun and watched her become a star) and that "If Beyonce did have a problem with you- you would be at another label- with another certain somebody- she's a powerful woman you know."
To see the video- type in Rihanna on the Tyra Banks show.

“I <3 KAZZZ!!! =]”

Since: May 08

do you know who I AM?!!

#2 Jul 10, 2008
that was not a threat
collect

Wembley, UK

#3 Sep 12, 2008
sounded like a threat to me- i just love Tyra- she's the only person who has told Rihanna what the deal REALLY is.
whether you want to admit it or not- Rihanna has not set herself hard enough to be indepedent of Beyonce's mercy.

if Beyonce' wanted to do- she could destroy a career by simply releasing an album or single on the same day as an artist she doesn't like.

rihanna is cute and cool but Beyonce' is an icon and key force in the industry- especially at Sony and Universal- if she wants someone out- theyre out (Blu Cantrell, christina milian are two examples who felt firsthand what Beyonce' is like when you make her mad).
princess

Montréal, Canada

#4 Feb 4, 2009
London Boy wrote:
that was not a threat
Rihanna should dtop hooking up with other guys then her own ,like jay and bow wow,I wonder why Chris Stays with her she really is unfaithfull
maya y

Warwick, RI

#5 Nov 15, 2009
hey tyra hey riri i love two of you's.i just wonna tell you that i'm a sng writer.each day i sit in my room and write songs.about a week i write over 12 songs.and i sit down on my bed and listen to all of them on my mom celephone and then i think of a album for my 12 singles.i been doing sense 2008 for a year now i been writing song and all together i have over 79 songs.someday i peformane in my room or in my backyard in front of my 2 sisters and my 1 cousin.they love the song and even sing along with me.now i'm geting workin on my 10th album.that the album i've been planting for 2 days and i still can't find the named of it.i think i'm gonnd be a famous singer when i grow up.and my cousin emmanuel is gonna help me wit my album.so tyra and rihanna that's my secert i am a singer and a song writer.i only told you's becuz i love u two of you.as a fan.
maya yasseh

Warwick, RI

#7 Jan 1, 2010
why did tyra threaten rihanna? is it because rihanna didn't want chris brown back? is it because she not friend with beyonce? is it her music career,does she suck? or is it her stealing jayz from beyonce? why would tyra threathen rihanna.on her show she love rihanna & everything.i don't understand why would she threathen rihanna.rihanna is a good singer.she's also a good dancer who move to the music of the sun.have you seen her song music of the sun? it's a wounderful song.
Retsepile

Europe

#8 Aug 6, 2011
Tyra don't threatem rihanna cause if u do if something happens to rihanna u wil b the suspect
Retsepile

Europe

#9 Aug 15, 2011
U are the biggest stars dow not fight.
Juliana

United States

#10 Apr 9, 2012
Liiiiiiiiiiindaaaaaaaas
Monica

Lewisville, TX

#11 Mar 6, 2014
Please Tyra and bey can't touch QUEEN RI
Tyra Banks

Albania

#12 Mar 7, 2014
Im bestfriend of Rihanna. I can chat and talk with her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rihanna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drake tops iTunes' year-end music lists Thu Dr Wu 1
Rihanna is a better singer than Alicia Keys. (Jul '08) Thu fred 110
News Rihanna: 'I'm not feuding with Beyonce over Gra... Wed PopTrap 1
News Rihanna beats the Beatles for most weeks at num... (Apr '16) Apr '16 King Prince 3
News Rihanna Rules Hot 100, Desiigner's 'Panda' Push... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Anyplace Is Paradise 1
News 'Work' Week: Rihanna Tops Hot 100 for Seventh W... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Gingerfig 1
News On the Verge: R. City (Oct '15) Oct '15 Miley 1
More from around the web