Ridley Scott Banks on 'Monopoly' - Bu...

Ridley Scott Banks on 'Monopoly' - But who will play the shoe a...

There are 4 comments on the Zap2it.com story from Nov 12, 2008, titled Ridley Scott Banks on 'Monopoly' - But who will play the shoe a.... In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

Ridley Scott is ready to pass "Go" and collect well over $200 to direct a feature film version of "Monopoly." Yeah, we aren't sure what to say about that either.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

matt el

Winter Garden, FL

#1 Nov 12, 2008
i can not wait for OPERATION....i bunch of non-doctor's try to remove America's funnybone!
Pop Culture Curmudgeon

Portland, OR

#2 Nov 12, 2008
Oh my god! The video game movies don't work well, so we go with board game adaptations? When will it end? popculturecurmudgeon.blogspot.com

“And another thing...”

Since: Jun 08

Austin, TX

#3 Nov 12, 2008
Ridley's been going downhill since Gladiator, but this is a new low. If you want to relive better days, here are some of his past movie trailers:
http://www.zuguide.com/Ridley-Scott.html
Rokesy

Montpelier, VT

#4 Nov 17, 2008
Ive already commented on this idea of making a movie out of monopoly. If you would like to read my very well thought out comment go to killermovies.com . I would make a comment on this site but i think my other one really says it all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ridley Scott Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ridley Scott nude (Sep '11) Sep '11 Louanne 1
News 'Andromeda Strain' Remake Infects A&E - Ridley ... (Nov '07) Mar '10 DJAY 9
News Review: Russell Crowe, Leonardo DiCaprio liven ... (Nov '08) Jan '09 Dina 2
News Crowe to Play Werewolf in Ridley Scott Movie (Oct '08) Oct '08 Ilona 1
News Spy and mighty (Oct '08) Oct '08 shoreraven 1
Poll Whjo is your favorite Ridley Scott actor? (Jul '08) Jul '08 sifi 2
News 'Tell-Tale' Films In Providence (Mar '08) Mar '08 Lisa 1
More from around the web