Ricky Gervais - Ricky Gervais Mocks M...

Ricky Gervais - Ricky Gervais Mocks Macca Over Money

There are 7 comments on the ContactMusic.com story from Jan 18, 2010, titled Ricky Gervais - Ricky Gervais Mocks Macca Over Money. In it, ContactMusic.com reports that:

British comic Ricky Gervais teased former Beatles star Sir Paul McCartney at last night's Golden Globe Awards for having no money since he divorced from Heather Mills.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ContactMusic.com.

Mitch

New York, NY

#1 Jan 19, 2010
That Ricky Gervais is an ASSHOLE!. When he said that he won't be hosting that show again - he wasn't kidding. There was a whole auditorium of fodder for any comedian to feast on. But, singling out Sir Paul and making light of his divorce from MUCCA in front of everybody there and MILLIONS of viewers, was very tacky and distasteful. Sir Paul can buy and sell this Gervais charactor 100 times over... That idiot!...:)
Jack Zippy

Seattle, WA

#2 Jan 19, 2010
Mitch wrote:
That Ricky Gervais is an ASSHOLE!. When he said that he won't be hosting that show again - he wasn't kidding. There was a whole auditorium of fodder for any comedian to feast on. But, singling out Sir Paul and making light of his divorce from MUCCA in front of everybody there and MILLIONS of viewers, was very tacky and distasteful. Sir Paul can buy and sell this Gervais charactor 100 times over... That idiot!...:)
I didn't get to see it but I'm sure sir Paul handled it with grace.You are right it was tacky and Ricky could of done some other joke that wasn't at Paul's expense and yea Paul has made that money back and then some with his new tour and new Cd that covered the New York concert plus footage of the David Letterman performance.Good karma follows Paul because he produces great Karma and is a class act indeed.

“Peace be with you”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#3 Jan 19, 2010
http://www.gigwise.com/news/54214/Ricky-Gerva...

'Paul McCartney Loved My Heather Mills Joke'
Poppa Jivebones

Ruckersville, VA

#4 Jan 23, 2010
Yea man that ol Sir Paul got rid of that nagging hag with a peg-leg and angry attitude-Can't buy me love but it did buy him a divorce from a woman who didn't really love him but loved his money and what little fame she got while still married to Paul.He gained a beautiful little daughter and hasn't missed the money because he's made it back since divorcing the nasty wench.Paul flies on a private plane I'm sure just like Obama or any top figure would for security reasons so if you think about it the comment was lame to say the least.
Mitch

AOL

#5 Jan 28, 2010
Yeah, Sir Paul FINALLY got rid of that leech. Thank G** for that!. We all know that!.She was an albatross around his neck. As for the money that she extorted from Sir Paul,- well, she can just choke on it. The ONLY great thing that came out of that horror show (the marriage) was that they have a beautiful daughter. She has the looks of a very young Paul - but the blonde hair of MUCCA. As far as the money goes,- he more than made up that amount that he gave her and lots more. Though, she didn't deserve one damn cent from him. Now, I'm reading reports that Sir Paul will be getting married again, but to Nancy.(HER MAJESTY). I couldn't be happier!. All of his kids get on very well! She's not after his money, like MUCCA was. She's got plenty of money of her own. All of Sir Paul's kids absolutely love her, unlike MUCCA. I pledge my full support and I'm totally behind his decision to get married again...:) ROCK ON!!
Mitch

AOL

#6 Jan 28, 2010
TYPO... Sir Paul WILL be getting married to NANCY (HER MAJESTY)...:)
Jack Zippy

Seattle, WA

#7 Jan 28, 2010
Hi Mitch yes Sir Paul deserves to be Happy he'll be singing I'M HAPPY JUST TO DANCE WITH YOU to Nancy and She will say LOVE ME DO-But first they will get married after they both say I WILL and I do.Paul will feel like writting more SILLY LOVE SONGS-and he knows Nancy won't say DON'T LET ME DOWN-TWO OF US just being happy and trying to GET BACK to a better life.IN THE END they will have peace and joy.So I say LET IT BE for them both.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ricky Gervais Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) Jun 23 ChristineM 9,880
Gervaisworld - The Ultimate Ricky Gervais Fansite (Dec '06) Jun 22 Lucy Scott2016 4
Ricky Gervais Guide To Society-John Booper (Dec '09) Mar '16 Shetland James 131
News Gervais slams weight critics (Apr '10) Apr '15 beenthere 4
News Ricky Gervais Slams Arrogant Actors Who Thank God (Jan '12) Apr '15 beenthere 66
News Ricky Gervais on how he became pen pals with Da... (Sep '13) Apr '15 wmd06 3
News Jimmy Fallon and Ricky Gervais Play "Funny Face... (Apr '15) Apr '15 wmd06 2
More from around the web