Opinion: Ricky Gervais went too far w...

Opinion: Ricky Gervais went too far with 'mong' Twitter jokes

There are 2 comments on the TNT Magazine story from Oct 21, 2011, titled Opinion: Ricky Gervais went too far with 'mong' Twitter jokes. In it, TNT Magazine reports that:

Oh shut up Ricky Gervais. Just admit you cocked up by using the word 'mong' in an attempt to be funny that resulted in you falling flat on your fat face.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TNT Magazine.

Bucknall

Stafford, UK

#1 Oct 22, 2011
Whatever Ricky says is funny. Legend

Since: Dec 11

Southampton, UK

#2 Jan 30, 2012
Maybe there are those who think Ricky Gervais funny, sorry i think hes a prat, if he had a mongol child would he refer to the child as a mong i dont think so, the man needs to grow up and think before he opens his stupid mouth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ricky Gervais Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Do Atheists Ridicule Christianity? (May '11) Apr '17 Eagle 12 11,901
Ricky Gervais Guide To Society-John Booper (Dec '09) Jan '17 Ollie 131
Gervaisworld - The Ultimate Ricky Gervais Fansite (Dec '06) Jun '16 Lucy Scott2016 4
News Gervais slams weight critics (Apr '10) Apr '15 beenthere 4
News Ricky Gervais Slams Arrogant Actors Who Thank God (Jan '12) Apr '15 beenthere 66
News Ricky Gervais on how he became pen pals with Da... (Sep '13) Apr '15 wmd06 3
News Jimmy Fallon and Ricky Gervais Play "Funny Face... (Apr '15) Apr '15 wmd06 2
More from around the web