Fire destroys Malibu beachfront home ...

Fire destroys Malibu beachfront home of Ricki Lake

There are 5 comments on the WHAS11 story from Sep 19, 2010, titled Fire destroys Malibu beachfront home of Ricki Lake. In it, WHAS11 reports that:

Authorities say Ricki Lake's beachfront rental home in Malibu has burned down. Los Angeles County sheriff's officials say deputies answering a 911 call Saturday found the 41-year-old actress and talk show host, her two sons and their dog standing safely outside.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHAS11.

Chylloh

Clarksville, TN

#1 Sep 20, 2010
Who is burning the homes in California?

If they can not have their land back as they have marched and protested about, what is the alternative to it.....neither will the Americans.
Scarecrow

Pewee Valley, KY

#2 Sep 20, 2010
Bed bug infested taco eaters.

“Smuggler”

Since: Jul 09

Romney Marsh

#3 Sep 21, 2010
I like tacos!!
Person

Danville, KY

#4 Sep 23, 2010
That's a name I haven't heard in awhile.
Scarecrow

Pewee Valley, KY

#5 Sep 23, 2010
Do you like bed bugs?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ricki Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Best Movies Filmed In Baltimore (Apr '15) Apr '15 Samantha 1
News Ricki Lake brings updated talk show, life to TV (Sep '12) Sep '12 Queen e 3
News Ricki Lake is ready to talk again (Sep '12) Sep '12 SilverSwan 1
News dwts' (Aug '11) Aug '11 Anonymous 1
Nude Ricki Lake! (May '11) May '11 Millie 1
News Ricki Lake, children escape burning Malibu home (Sep '10) Sep '10 WhatDa 14
News Malibu House Fire: Ricki Lake's Rented Malibu H... (Sep '10) Sep '10 zero 3
More from around the web