Rick Springfield Talks About His Sex ...

Rick Springfield Talks About His Sex Addiction in New Memoir

There are 4 comments on the NBC San Diego story from Oct 17, 2010, titled Rick Springfield Talks About His Sex Addiction in New Memoir. In it, NBC San Diego reports that:

To many, Rick Springfield has achieved pop culture status both as an actor and as a rock star .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC San Diego.

Bobby19

New York, NY

#1 Oct 17, 2010
Rick Springfield was always a third-rate actor and singer kinda like Bobby Sherman or Peter Lemongello or Bobby Goldsboro. maybe he could hook up with them and do like a tour of Walmarts and KMarts.
socalga

Trabuco Canyon, CA

#3 Nov 30, 2010
Beatriz
Only if you get caught!
Paticia

Australia

#4 Feb 28, 2011
I slept with Rick many, many years ago.He was a lousy lay. Halitosis is soooooooo uncool.
Reece
#5 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rick Springfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'General Hospital' stars reunite for charity co... (Apr '17) Apr '17 ERIC 11
News Pop Star Fantasy! Rick Springfield Stripped Dow... (Jan '17) Jan '17 ERIC 19
News Rick Springfield: It's good to be singing (Jul '08) Sep '16 DARK TRIAD MAN 12
News Rick Springfield only plays Rick Springfield on TV (Oct '09) Jun '14 amw 2
News Mark Begelman Enourages couples to go to Rick S... (Jul '13) Aug '13 Mike 3
Rick Springfield - nude! (Jul '12) Jul '12 Bram 1
Rick Springfield nude (Sep '11) Sep '11 Tawanda 1
More from around the web