X-Factor Shayne comes of age

X-Factor Shayne comes of age

There are 106 comments on the Manchester Online story from Oct 17, 2005, titled X-Factor Shayne comes of age. In it, Manchester Online reports that:

Chris Osuh THROUGH: Shayne Ward. X FACTOR birthday boy Shayne Ward is one step closer to victory.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Manchester Online.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
sammi

Ashford, UK

#1 Jan 13, 2006
i really love shayne ward he is soooooooooooooooooo fit
kimberley jade scott

Germany

#2 Mar 10, 2006
you are a great singer i love you to bits and you were great on x faCTOR
holly _luvin_shayne

UK

#3 Mar 12, 2006
well i was at the x factor concert y/day at the nec and shayne was ace! i canít believe he waved at me i felt like fainting.i wore black top wid a circle on da top just incase he reads this and members me lol

i videoed him about 20 times and still got them on ma fone ,i was near the front so i could get gr8 vids of him.i would really like to meet shayne agen cus heís so luvly and cute lol
if ur reading this shayne,ur gr8 and i really want you ta rite bac to me plz
btw i got a poster on ma wall of u and believe me i look at it every day and member the x factortour u did

ur perfomance was da best and den jouney south i would really like ta meet you agen shayne so plzzzzzz i ent saw a celeb before in real

luv holly (luvin_shayne) xxxxxxxxxxxx my websyt is www.x-dancinqueen4lyf-x.piczo.com
plz sign it on da guestbook shayne luv ya 4 lyf xxxxx
Emma

UK

#4 Mar 15, 2006
shayne you are so buff
kadyhannahalysha

Ashton-under-lyne, UK

#5 Mar 24, 2006
shayne is gorg e roks!!!!!!!!!!
gemma

Blackburn, UK

#6 Mar 30, 2006
OMG! shayne ward's so fit!!!
love to meet him, but just read that people up Manchester gets the oppurtunity to help around handing out flyers for hid new album, i gotta av it nd i will meet Shayne Ward! so glad he won, omg! minta lol :-) nah i really like him, awww y live in Manchester and be 20, y cant u be 18 or summin :-)
Sophie

India

#7 Mar 31, 2006
fit fit fit gemma ya right girl and all da others i love him loads

Sophie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sophie

India

#8 Mar 31, 2006
gemma wrote:
OMG! shayne ward's so fit!!!
love to meet him, but just read that people up Manchester gets the oppurtunity to help around handing out flyers for hid new album, i gotta av it nd i will meet Shayne Ward! so glad he won, omg! minta lol :-) nah i really like him, awww y live in Manchester and be 20, y cant u be 18 or summin :-)
LOL
charlotte

UK

#9 Apr 12, 2006
hi shayne omg you r soooooooo buff im your no1 fan and always will be you are amazing shayne and every1 knows that you are i met you at xfactor as you came out the back i touched you and you bloooo a kiss 2 me and it sent shivers down my spine it was the best day of my life and i will never ever forget it when im older im going 2 name my child after you just enjoy every moment of the fame because people dream of being famous just like you well done bbz i love you always and i cant stop thinkin about you love your no1 fan charlottexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mary

Hull, UK

#10 Apr 14, 2006
your a good singer and i hope u will stay on for eva and not be like the overs singer that leave and not sing no more an i have got both sigles
SiGgy

Billingham, UK

#12 Apr 16, 2006
omggg shayne ward is so fit!! i love u shayne lolz awwwi saw ya live at xfactor live tour in manchester n u luked sooo cute! i fink dat u doin a free concert is so sweet! well gurd look xxxxxx MWAH xxxxxx
zOe

Billingham, UK

#13 Apr 16, 2006
shayne is soo fit i cant wait to see him at the free concert i think he really sweet lol luv ya shayne zoe xXxXxXxXx
hayley

London, UK

#14 Apr 17, 2006
i got shayne neber

and i i got text messges off him

he the best so if you what hes neber ring on this 07792396856
amy

Cardiff, UK

#15 Apr 19, 2006
hi shayne ur so lush i am so glad u won the x-factor i voted for you loads luv ya shayne amy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
amy

Cardiff, UK

#16 Apr 19, 2006
hi shayne ur so lush i ma glad u won x-factor i voted for u loads y do u hav 2 be 21 why crant u be 14 or sumit and lived in stanley coz i would go out wiv u luv ya loads amy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tasha

Farnborough, UK

#18 Apr 21, 2006
jus wonderin shayne if ya readin this, r u doin any concerts again! fort u were mint! fnks lv tasha!XXXXX
hannah

Dudley, UK

#19 Apr 21, 2006
shayne i luv u ur so fit omg i luv u 2 bits i was up in manchester watchin u i went 2 the final of xfactor and i went to the xfactor tour u were brill ur album is brill as well ur not alone is a gr8 song shayne u rock dnt eva change i also watched u on paul o grady and ur performance 4 no promises was so kl and ur interview was funny. i even answered the question on the hits just so i cud have dinner wit u lol anyway shayne ur sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fit luv ya loads hanxxxxx
gemma

UK

#20 Apr 22, 2006
hi shayne!!!!!!!!i am ur no1 fan!!!!!!!!!!plz add me on msn or e mail me pppppplllllllllllllzzzzzzzzz on [email protected] thnx!!!!!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nikita

Hull, UK

#21 Apr 25, 2006
hiya shayne u are so fit love ya loads
nikita uk

Hull, UK

#22 Apr 25, 2006
u are fit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richard Marx Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lots of items for sale on Richard Marx on ebay (Mar '12) Mar '12 Jane 1
News Heejun Han: 'Right Here Waiting' (Mar '12) Mar '12 Anonymous 1
News Return to the '80s (Sep '11) Sep '11 Ted 2
News Woman Fined Nearly $2 Million In Filesharing Case (Jun '09) Jun '09 Eyem Not Free 2
News Aging rockers settling into suburban groove (May '09) Jun '09 Kate 71
richard's email address (May '06) Oct '07 Sinea 3
News Sara's Attorneys Seek to Strike Documents (Oct '07) Oct '07 Sinea 1
More from around the web