Breathless romp through six love stories

Breathless romp through six love stories

There are 9 comments on the India Gazette story from Jan 26, 2007, titled Breathless romp through six love stories. In it, India Gazette reports that:

Film: 'Salaam-e-Ishq'; Cast: Anil Kapoor, Juhi Chawla, Salman Khan, Priyanka Chopra, John Abraham, Vidya Balan, Govinda, Shanon Eshrechowitz, Akshaye Khanna, Ayesha Takia, Sohail Khan, Isha Koppiker; Direction: ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at India Gazette.

harsha

Eluru, India

#1 Feb 1, 2007
akshay and govinda rocks.salman has little role to play
arjun dutta

Kolkata, India

#2 Feb 4, 2007
juhi chawla is splendid in da movie and leaves a mark. she truly is still one of da best actresses in da industry.she really stands out in da crowd of 12 actors.
shefali

India

#3 Apr 6, 2007
juhi is the best ya priyanka needs to learn from her i dont like that priyanka at all
ayesha takia is better than priyanka
sweetie pie

Kathmandu, Nepal

#4 Apr 12, 2007
juhi is all time favourite of mine
i wish i could see her once again with aamir as like the super hit "quayamat se qyamat"<i think the speelling is wrong!1>
ufffffffff priyanka just sucks
u better learn from her <juhi>
Preetam Kumar

Dublin, Ireland

#5 May 9, 2007
I watched Salaam-E-ishq in Ireland n I must say, Juhi's performance is mind-blowing. She's just looking stunning in this movie. It's incredible that she'll b 40 this year n she's the mother of 2 children. Her story was the best 1 in this movie. When the film was announced I was keeping my fingers crossed as I wanted her 2 b opposite Anil Kapoor n my wish came true. They r veteran after all. Priyanka's acting is just a shit in this movie. She's looking so artificial. I think she needs 2 take guidance from my love Juhi Chawla. If some1 needs 2 b awarded in this movie, it should b Juhi Chawla. She's a mega star. Am looking 4ward 4 her forthcoming movies. Am from Mauritius n b4 my only ambition is 2 c her in front of me. She's a beauty queen. Plz Juhi do some more movies with Aamir n Shah Rukh Khan. Take care my love Juhi n miss u looooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooads.
Preetam Kumar

Dublin, Ireland

#6 May 9, 2007
I watched Salam-E-ishq in Ireland n I must say, Juhi's performance is mind-blowing. Well, this is no news after all as she's a veteran in Bollywood. She's just looking stunning in this movie. It's incredible that she'll b 40 this year n she's a mother of 2 children. Her story is the best 1. She's portrayed her character with conviction unlike Priyanka Chopra. Her acting was the worst 1 in this movie n she's looking so artificial. When the movie was announced I was keeping my fingers crossed as I wanted my life Juhi 2 b opposite Anil Kapoor. Finally my wish came true. After all they r big stars of Bollywood. If some1 needs 2 be awarded, it should b Juhi Chawla. I just wanna c that gorgeous n gracious lady in front of me b4 dying. I can't imagine my life without her. Wish u all the best Juhi n plz do some more movies with Aamir n Shah Rukh Khan. Hatts of 2 the 1 n only, Juhi Chawla. Miss u looooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooads Juhi.
ashirbad maitra

Kolkata, India

#7 Jun 28, 2007
juhi chawla does excel in salaam-e-ishq.the other actresses hav nothin much 2 do. ayesha takia has minimal scope, priyanka chopra delivers her worst performance, shanon is ok, isha koppikar is hardly dere, although vidya balan delivers a descent performance, its juhi chawla who steals da show, with her powerful portrayal of seema malhotra.
joshua garboski

Huntington, IN

#8 Jul 27, 2007
im sorry is in 2009 jurassic park v
Erlan Hudaya

Jakarta, Indonesia

#9 Sep 11, 2007
I Love Juhi In This Movie. Her Acting Very Rocking. I sad n crying when Juhi Cry in this movie. I Hope Juhi Get Awards From Salaam E Ishq

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richard Gere Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Richard Gere Compares Donald Trump To Mussolini (Mar '16) Mar '16 Jiji 77
News Richard Gere thinks it's 'mind boggling' that A... (Mar '16) Mar '16 wild child 1
News 'Nights in Rodanthe': stars Richard Gere, Diane... (Sep '08) Jun '15 MELISSA 19
News Julia Roberts and Husband Danny Moder in Therapy (Mar '15) Mar '15 Weeze 1
News Julia Roberts saves Richard Gere right back dur... (Mar '15) Mar '15 DEFEDERICIS 1
News 'Pretty Woman' is 25. So are the arguments (Mar '15) Mar '15 Dr Wu 3
News Julia Roberts Honored at "Pretty Woman" Hotel f... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Belle Sexton 1
More from around the web