Goonies 2

Goonies 2

There are 3 comments on the IGN FilmForce story from Aug 11, 2008, titled Goonies 2. In it, IGN FilmForce reports that:

The sequel to the classic 1985 film. The cast of characters from the original reunites, bringing along their own children.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IGN FilmForce.

jessy

Sedona, AZ

#1 Aug 12, 2008
I HOPE THEY MAKE GOONIES 2, SEAN ASTIN IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE ACTORS, I THINK I HAVE SEAN EVERYONE OF HIS MOVIES, ONE OF MY FAVORITES IS GOONIES AND I KNOW THE 2ND ONE WOULD BE A HIT. I STILL WATCH THE 1ST ONE EVERY TIME IT COMES ON TV. MY SECOND IS THE FINAL SEASON WHICH HE MADE IN GOOD OLD IOWA. COME BACK ANYTIME ......
Reem

UAE

#2 Nov 7, 2008
ya .. i wish they made GOONIES 2 ,, i like this film so much <<<3
Reem

UAE

#3 Nov 7, 2008
and i like u ,, i watch this film everytime they put it in TV ,, love it !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richard Donner Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aicn Comics Reviews: Superman! the Final Plague... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Last days news 1
News First full trailer for 'Man of Steel' released ... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Todd 1
News Before Superman Returned (Jul '06) Dec '11 frank d 4
News Review: Superman II: The Richard Donner Cut (Dec '06) Feb '08 Dan 5
News HD-DVD Review: 16 Blocks (Jul '07) Jul '07 BULLET4mySORROW 1
News Goonies aren't good enough (Jun '07) Jun '07 Movie Viewer 1
News ''Goonies'' might be Broadway bound (Apr '07) Apr '07 Goonies the Musical 1
More from around the web