Nashville Hosts Gospel Music Convention

Nashville Hosts Gospel Music Convention

There are 9 comments on the NewsChannel5.com Nashville story from Aug 13, 2008, titled Nashville Hosts Gospel Music Convention. In it, NewsChannel5.com Nashville reports that:

More than 4,000 people are visiting the Midstate while attending the 41st Gospel Music Workshop of America convention.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsChannel5.com Nashville.

Trubble

United States

#1 Aug 13, 2008
Has anyone been shot yet?
Stunned

United States

#2 Aug 14, 2008
Trubble wrote:
Has anyone been shot yet?
That is so ignorent!
anonymous

Springfield, TN

#3 Aug 14, 2008
Stunned wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so ignorent!
uh,excuse me, that is not an "ignorant" statement. stunned, have you been there to see these people yet? i have, and i'll tell you, these are the most rude and ignorant people i have ever seen. they think they can do anything they want at this convention because they are "christian" and "black". they are treating everyone who works at gaylord like slaves. i'll be glad to see them go home!
justwonderingout loud

United States

#4 Aug 14, 2008
Those who do not feel the need to conform to the uniform dishonesty that is termed "political correctness" often speak the unabashed truth.

These free speakers are then often sequestered in another uniform dishonest, politically correct term known as ignorant.

This is an incorrect assumption, and most who dare to ask the politically incorrect questions are, more often than not, the more enlightened.

That being said, has anyone been shot yet?

anonymous

Springfield, TN

#5 Aug 14, 2008
justwonderingoutloud wrote:
Those who do not feel the need to conform to the uniform dishonesty that is termed "political correctness" often speak the unabashed truth.
These free speakers are then often sequestered in another uniform dishonest, politically correct term known as ignorant.
This is an incorrect assumption, and most who dare to ask the politically incorrect questions are, more often than not, the more enlightened.
That being said, has anyone been shot yet?
not yet, we're still waiting....
justwonderingout loud

Pompano Beach, FL

#6 Aug 14, 2008
Be patient, it'll happen. It always does, even if they don't put it on the news.
justwonderingout loud

New Orleans, LA

#7 Aug 14, 2008
Stunned wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so ignorent!
You even misspelled ignorant!

Thats ok, spelling shouldn't count on message boards, I misspell a lot too.
Justwonderingout loud

United States

#8 Aug 16, 2008
Is it over yet?
stoptheracism

Nashville, TN

#9 Aug 16, 2008
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>uh,excuse me, that is not an "ignorant" statement. stunned, have you been there to see these people yet? i have, and i'll tell you, these are the most rude and ignorant people i have ever seen. they think they can do anything they want at this convention because they are "christian" and "black". they are treating everyone who works at gaylord like slaves. i'll be glad to see them go home!
They are the same way at the hotel a friend of mine works at. They nag and harass him because he is white.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rev. James Cleveland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Charles Craig III: Bishop kept gospel tradition... (Jul '08) Jul '08 Sande 2
News Troy Sneed (May '07) Jul '08 reecie 2
News Gospel Festival to honor sounds and work of Jam... (Jun '06) Jun '06 C Davis 1
More from around the web