The mighty 'Madea' visits Minneapolis

The mighty 'Madea' visits Minneapolis

There are 1 comment on the Star Tribune story from May 5, 2006, titled The mighty 'Madea' visits Minneapolis. In it, Star Tribune reports that:

If you haven't seen a 6-foot-5, pistol-packing, Bible-toting black grandmother lately, then you haven't seen Tyler Perry.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Star Tribune.

taylor greenway

Darlington, SC

#1 Jun 2, 2006
Yeah I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Tyler Perry[he is so fine yaul]god has given him a wonderful gift I can,t wait to get madea goes to jail and I can,t wait to watch tyler on the tyra banks show tonight I want to see if they like each other god bless you all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reunion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Preeminent Gospel Quartet, The Gaither Vocal Ba... (Feb '09) Oct '11 leroyvandyke 13
News Tyler Perry: Making Music For The Grown & Sexy (Jul '08) Jul '08 ShaWanda_MS 1
find me my brother in your country (Apr '08) Apr '08 Aklilu Kassaye 2
News DRU HILL REUNION FIZZLES ON LIVE RADIO: Sisqo g... (Mar '08) Mar '08 PurplePossum 10
News 'Reunion' aims for crowds today (Oct '07) Nov '07 djfhj 2
News Family Reunion Looks to Break Records (Sep '07) Sep '07 Frank Marcum 1
News Backstreet Boy Brian Littrell is back, and this... (Jun '06) Apr '07 bsb girl 6
More from around the web