Renee Zellweger says third Bridget Jo...

Renee Zellweger says third Bridget Jones movie is just a 'rumor'

There are 2 comments on the NY Daily News story from Oct 22, 2009, titled Renee Zellweger says third Bridget Jones movie is just a 'rumor'. In it, NY Daily News reports that:

Renee Zellweger at Elle magazine's annual women Hollywood tribute, where she told a reporter she has not signed on for a new Bridget Jones movie.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NY Daily News.

David Phillips

Toronto, Canada

#1 Nov 2, 2009
I'm writing a screenplay for Renee and Jack Black to star in. They are my favourite actors.
David Phillips

Toronto, Canada

#2 Nov 7, 2009
My screenplay for Renee is about a female doctor in a small Albertan town whose 3 friends from high school come back to try to marry her. One is a bluesman (Jack Black) who is working a cook. One is a billionaire whose money was embezzled so he's sleeping on the bluesman's couch and One is junior high and senior high football coach who never did get his teaching degree so he got fired. (He's also sleeping in the Bluesman's one bedroom apartment).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Renee Zellweger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Bridget Jones's Baby' is lively and charming (Sep '16) Sep '16 Provider Halves I... 1
News Renee Zellweger 'felt ready' to come back (Aug '16) Aug '16 Pay Me 1
News Bridget Jones' Knickers on Auction Block (Sep '06) Dec '15 Okay 10
About Renee Z's new face (Feb '15) Feb '15 know what I mean ... 1
Autographed pic (Jul '13) Jul '13 Nic 1
News 'Chicago' Reunion Oscars: Cast Of Musical Reuni... (Feb '13) Feb '13 maggie 1
News Renee and Kenny have a little lunch down in Fra... (Feb '06) Feb '13 Sanae 55
More from around the web