Chesney Doesn't Regret Zellweger Marr...

Chesney Doesn't Regret Zellweger Marriage

There are 29 comments on the Yahoo story from Nov 8, 2005, titled Chesney Doesn't Regret Zellweger Marriage. In it, Yahoo reports that:

Kenny Chesney says he has no regrets about his brief marriage to Renee Zellweger because it taught him a lesson about love.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yahoo.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sasha

Maitland, FL

#21 Apr 15, 2006
you mean jack white not black
roe

AOL

#22 May 5, 2006
eekeek wrote:
Whoa……look out everyone Crystal is on the rampage.
Talk about “getting a life” Don’t you have anything better to do than spew your closed minded opinions about Renee and Kenny.
First of all Renee does not need Kenny’s or any other mans money to survive. She is a self-made woman-that may be one of the reasons Kenny fell for her. She wasn’t after him for his money.
Secondly, what kind of stupid comment is “Renee needs to keep her legs closed”. I am sure if you were in her position you would be open all night for business.
None of us know the reasons behind the break-up. Clearly if he were serious about Renee he would have taken time off to be with his new bride. Would a year without a new record or touring hurt his career? If he is so talented and fantastic his fans would still be around when he came off of his personal hiatus.
As for your other idiotic comment about the Navy wives screwing around on their husbands. What do you think happens on shore-leave…wake up sweetie, I am sure if your husband gets lonely enough he will satisfy his loneliness elsewhere.
Since your such a big Kenny fan-what did he major in at college? I will tell you he is a genius and he is using what he learned well- at the expense of his fans. Introduction-growth-maturity and decline. He realizes he is in the growth to maturity stage and he is milking it for all its worth before the inevitable decline. If you don’t know what I am talking about maybe you too… should attend college.
I never thought I would post about this topic but never say never.
I do think they both rushed into this way too fast.
There is no reason they could have not waited til the end of the tour.
But Renee bailed at the end of the tour NOT Kenny.
It has been a yr and I think Kenny and Renee have moved on and faired far better then people that seem he^^ bent on still hashing this out.
Truth be told ONLY Kenny and Renee know the truth and what really happened so be it.
It is over and done with and marriages end all the time. They just are not fodder for gossip since most people are not in the public.
Gods speed to both of them.
justme

United States

#23 May 13, 2006
duh wrote:
Renee really does seem pretty savvy when it comes to everything except romance. Her luck with men sucks!
She has a long history of rushing into LOVE and then all of the sudden you hear she's broken up.(i.e. Jim Carey, Jack Black, George Clooney and Kenny)
Hey Duh, for once I agree with you. She has had some bad luck, you know these people that are so huge in their careers are so insecure in their personal lives. Money might talk but it cannot buy happiness.
kim parsons

Suffolk, VA

#24 May 14, 2006
I am one Kenny fan that's SOOOO glad it didn't work....
That was one sad day in my life when I heard the news.
Kenny deserves MUCH better.
He is a beachy fun loving talented man who deseves the same kind of woman.
cyrstal

Canada

#25 Jan 9, 2007
sadsgirl

Walton, IN

#26 Jan 10, 2007
Some of you are rihgt and some are weong. She Did marry him to have kids and there is NO way that keeny whould cheat on Renee it doesn't mean how ugly she is. And Kenny is the Biggest thing
sadsgirl

Walton, IN

#27 Jan 10, 2007
Kim parsons you are not by yourself i'm one to. I've followed him from the begging of his carrer.
I agree with you one hundred persent.
DANIELLA AREVALO

AOL

#28 Jan 10, 2007
WELL I AM SO HAPPY THEY ARENT 2GETHER ANYMORE
I THINK KENNY CHESNEY GOULD DO ALOTE BETTER THEN THAT FUCKEN SLUTE YES I DID CALL HER A SLUTE I THINK KENNY SHOULD GO OUT WITH ME J/K NO ONE DAY HE WILL FIND THE PERFECT WOMEN AND HOPEFULLY THATS NOT PRETTY SOON
LOVE ALWAYZ
DANIELLA AREVALO
hnybug

Eureka, CA

#29 Jan 10, 2007
both made a big mistake by marrying each other to quickly, and not getting to know each other better. They are both very nice and good people who just jumped into a marriage prematurely.and thats what really happenend i think. so we dont need to be bashing them.no regrets is because maybe next time they both will be in a longer relationship before marriage!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Renee Zellweger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
About Renee Z's new face Feb '15 know what I mean ... 1
Autographed pic (Jul '13) Jul '13 Nic 1
News 'Chicago' Reunion Oscars: Cast Of Musical Reuni... (Feb '13) Feb '13 maggie 1
News Renee and Kenny have a little lunch down in Fra... (Feb '06) Feb '13 Sanae 55
News Renee Zellweger set to make directorial debut (Sep '12) Sep '12 Billy 1
News Bridget Jones' Knickers to Be Auctioned (Sep '06) Jun '12 Panty Man 8
Renee is my Favorite Actor (Oct '09) Jun '12 Demure 5
More from around the web