Chesney Doesn't Regret Zellweger Marr...

Chesney Doesn't Regret Zellweger Marriage

There are 29 comments on the Yahoo story from Nov 8, 2005, titled Chesney Doesn't Regret Zellweger Marriage. In it, Yahoo reports that:

Kenny Chesney says he has no regrets about his brief marriage to Renee Zellweger because it taught him a lesson about love.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yahoo.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
masonsgrl

United States

#1 Feb 24, 2006
Of course he has no regrets. Being married to her,he looks big. Thats probably why he married her. DON'T USE RENEE ZELLWEGER LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!
Bentleygirl__101

Corydon, IA

#2 Feb 25, 2006
WHats up with saying that?Being married to her,he looks big? Whats up with him lookin big if he is married to her? If your useing it like he be better knowin then you don't no anything about KENNY CHESNEY! HE is already bigger than BIG!!!!!!!!!!
eekeek

Newton, NJ

#3 Mar 1, 2006
Not big-she means legitimate.....in the eyes of the famous. He is such a fake-a money making machine taking all his fans money and acting like he wants to be in their world-in reality he has a mansion in Peter Bay Estates in the Virgin Islands. Bentleygirl_101 Please stay in school and take english seriously- I can tell spelling is not one of your best subjects.
For the record Kenny is an idiot for letting Renee go. She is the real deal!!! Try and find another woman like that-not gonna happen.
KENNYFAN

AOL

#4 Mar 21, 2006
NO RENEE IS A BITCH AND SHE DUM TO LET KENNY GO BECAUSE KENNY IS THE BETTER THING THAT RENEE HAD AND SHE LOSE THAT NOW
eekeek

Newton, NJ

#5 Mar 31, 2006
You should take a moment and sit down and watch Inside The Actors Studio on Bravo-The one where Renee is interviewed. The interview is pre-kenny and what you see is a smart woman who knows what she wants-goes for it and does not settle for less than the best. She is a woman of integrity and values. When he first married her I couldnt understand what he saw in her-now I know. I hope they eventually work things out. Wake up Kenny-there is more to life than touring.
rclark

Louisville, KY

#6 Apr 4, 2006
I am truly sorry to see them split. They were a very cute couple and I believe they meshed well together. I know Kenny appears to be egotistical, arrogant, and self center. Maybe he is all that and more, maybe Renee being as smart as she obviously is, just needed time to figure that one out.
justme

United States

#7 Apr 4, 2006
masonsgrl wrote:
Of course he has no regrets. Being married to her,he looks big. Thats probably why he married her. DON'T USE RENEE ZELLWEGER LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!
I agree masonsgrl, Renee seemed to be in the marriage for love and family too bad Kenny screwed around on her. Why can't men keep it in their pants.
crystal

AOL

#8 Apr 7, 2006
renee zellweger is nothing but a stuck up rich bitch. people make mistakes and they learn from them. i can tell you guys this renee was only for kenny so she can have children. kenny chesney didnt cheat on her. why do people think when a marriage fails its always the guys fault. i am not saying this because i am a big fan of kenny chesney. i am married and people do make mistakes. i am going to say this kenny was on tour and renee knew that and she didnt even want to go see him while she was off work. i wish everybody will stop putting him down and not her. the marriage fail because of both of them not just him. i dont care what people think but kenny has feelings to just like us. people might think he cheated on her but when they were not devorice yet she ran back to her ex-boyfriend. what does that make her. renee is a nasty whore and she sucks in all the movies she made to. all kenny wants is to move on and do what he does best is make music and make his fans happy. the marriage between kenny and renee was last years its in the past so let it go and the only reason he doesnt regret marrying her is because she tought him how to love and one of these days he will find that person. he never said he didnt want children he wasnt ready right after he got married. find something else to do then put people down. all i got to say is YOU GO KENNY BRING SOME MORE MUSIC MY WAY SEXY
i love you kenny
crystal

AOL

#9 Apr 7, 2006
masonsgrl wrote:
Of course he has no regrets. Being married to her,he looks big. Thats probably why he married her. DON'T USE RENEE ZELLWEGER LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!
he didnt married her to make him look big. he married her because he thought he was in love and thought she was the one for him. kenny chesney is a big star and he was that before he married her. get a damn life
crystal

AOL

#10 Apr 7, 2006
KENNYFAN wrote:
NO RENEE IS A BITCH AND SHE DUM TO LET KENNY GO BECAUSE KENNY IS THE BETTER THING THAT RENEE HAD AND SHE LOSE THAT NOW
i agree with you renee is a stuck up rich bitch if i every meet her i would like to kick her ass. she was only in for the marriage so she can have children and his money.
crystal

AOL

#11 Apr 7, 2006
eekeek wrote:
You should take a moment and sit down and watch Inside The Actors Studio on Bravo-The one where Renee is interviewed. The interview is pre-kenny and what you see is a smart woman who knows what she wants-goes for it and does not settle for less than the best. She is a woman of integrity and values. When he first married her I couldnt understand what he saw in her-now I know. I hope they eventually work things out. Wake up Kenny-there is more to life than touring.
renee is a dum ass blonde. i am going to tell you something his touring is his life and renee didnt like it. renee knew who he is and what he does for a living. he shouldnt have to change his job for nobody. renee dated alot of guys around hollywood and look how long they last and nobody put them down to be honest that is fucked up to me. renee is a whore renee needs to wake up and needs to relize what she lost.
crystal

AOL

#12 Apr 7, 2006
justme wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree masonsgrl, Renee seemed to be in the marriage for love and family too bad Kenny screwed around on her. Why can't men keep it in their pants.
kenny didnt screw around on her he wasnt ready to start a family right away. renee needs to keep her legs closed. i disagree with most of you people its not always the guys fault and the reason i know that is because i am a navy wife and i see alot of navy wifes screwing around on there husbands while they are overseas. if i was kenny i wouldve screwed around on her too the way she looks she probably scared him away. she scares me bitch needs to gain some weight so stop dogging on kenny.
eekeek

Newton, NJ

#13 Apr 7, 2006
Whoa……look out everyone Crystal is on the rampage.

Talk about “getting a life” Don’t you have anything better to do than spew your closed minded opinions about Renee and Kenny.

First of all Renee does not need Kenny’s or any other mans money to survive. She is a self-made woman-that may be one of the reasons Kenny fell for her. She wasn’t after him for his money.

Secondly, what kind of stupid comment is “Renee needs to keep her legs closed”. I am sure if you were in her position you would be open all night for business.

None of us know the reasons behind the break-up. Clearly if he were serious about Renee he would have taken time off to be with his new bride. Would a year without a new record or touring hurt his career? If he is so talented and fantastic his fans would still be around when he came off of his personal hiatus.

As for your other idiotic comment about the Navy wives screwing around on their husbands. What do you think happens on shore-leave…wake up sweetie, I am sure if your husband gets lonely enough he will satisfy his loneliness elsewhere.

Since your such a big Kenny fan-what did he major in at college? I will tell you he is a genius and he is using what he learned well- at the expense of his fans. Introduction-growth-maturity and decline. He realizes he is in the growth to maturity stage and he is milking it for all its worth before the inevitable decline. If you don’t know what I am talking about maybe you too… should attend college.
crystal

AOL

#14 Apr 7, 2006
eekeek wrote:
Whoa……look out everyone Crystal is on the rampage.

Talk about “getting a life” Don’t you have anything better to do than spew your closed minded opinions about Renee and Kenny.

First of all Renee does not need Kenny’s or any other mans money to survive. She is a self-made woman-that may be one of the reasons Kenny fell for her. She wasn’t after him for his money.

Secondly, what kind of stupid comment is “Renee needs to keep her legs closed”. I am sure if you were in her position you would be open all night for business.

None of us know the reasons behind the break-up. Clearly if he were serious about Renee he would have taken time off to be with his new bride. Would a year without a new record or touring hurt his career? If he is so talented and fantastic his fans would still be around when he came off of his personal hiatus.

As for your other idiotic comment about the Navy wives screwing around on their husbands. What do you think happens on shore-leave…wake up sweetie, I am sure if your husband gets lonely enough he will satisfy his loneliness elsewhere.

Since your such a big Kenny fan-what did he major in at college? I will tell you he is a genius and he is using what he learned well- at the expense of his fans. Introduction-growth-maturity and decline. He realizes he is in the growth to maturity stage and he is milking it for all its worth before the inevitable decline. If you don’t know what I am talking about maybe you too… should attend college.
screw you what does him going to college have to do with anything. i know what he went to college for even if i didnt i am still one of his biggest fans.

first of all i didnt say navy guys dont do anything wrong while they are out to sea what i am trying to say is everytime something happends with stars its always the mens fault and not the womens. like i said before its both of their faults why the marriage didnt last but people need to let this shit go and second of all i dont have to worry about my husband screwing someone else because i know how to satisfy man. nope i am just like everybody else on the internet nosey as hell.
duh

AOL

#15 Apr 7, 2006
Renee really does seem pretty savvy when it comes to everything except romance. Her luck with men sucks!
She has a long history of rushing into LOVE and then all of the sudden you hear she's broken up.(i.e. Jim Carey, Jack Black, George Clooney and Kenny)
eekeek

Newton, NJ

#16 Apr 7, 2006
If you knew what he went to college for Ms. Number One Fan-then the last paragraph might make some sense to you. You would understand "what does him going to college have to do with anything". That's wonderful that you can satisify man(I will assume you mean your man)-but what happens when you are far-far away?
crystal

AOL

#17 Apr 7, 2006
who cares
eekeek

Newton, NJ

#18 Apr 7, 2006
You give up too easily.
crystal

AOL

#19 Apr 7, 2006
eekeek wrote:
You give up too easily.
who said i gave up
eekeek

Newton, NJ

#20 Apr 8, 2006
Who cares? No fight in that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Renee Zellweger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Bridget Jones's Baby' is lively and charming Sep '16 Provider Halves I... 1
News Renee Zellweger 'felt ready' to come back Aug '16 Pay Me 1
News Bridget Jones' Knickers on Auction Block (Sep '06) Dec '15 Okay 10
About Renee Z's new face (Feb '15) Feb '15 know what I mean ... 1
Autographed pic (Jul '13) Jul '13 Nic 1
News 'Chicago' Reunion Oscars: Cast Of Musical Reuni... (Feb '13) Feb '13 maggie 1
News Renee and Kenny have a little lunch down in Fra... (Feb '06) Feb '13 Sanae 55
More from around the web