Franken to receive award for USO service

Franken to receive award for USO service

There are 63 comments on the www.startribune.com story from Mar 23, 2009, titled Franken to receive award for USO service. In it, www.startribune.com reports that:

Al Franken, still embroiled in a U.S. Senate recount battle with Norm Coleman, will travel to the nation's capital this week to pick up a volunteer award for his lengthy USO service.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.startribune.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Big Sharp Pistols

Milledgeville, GA

#63 Mar 27, 2009
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Above all, I am also patriotic.
Limited social spending, especially as a investment in society, is crucial for recovery.
The 'limit' has been raised by a large amount to cope with the economic sins of the Bush administration, and their supporters.
Tremendous damage requires tremendous recovery. The time to protest was 2001-2004, when the roots of our credit & economic crisis were laid down.
Besides not giving me a straight answer, your words testify against you. You're a far left Oba-maniac in denial.

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#64 Mar 27, 2009
Big Sharp Pistols wrote:
<quoted text>
Besides not giving me a straight answer, your words testify against you. You're a far left Oba-maniac in denial.
I gave you a straight answer, but it was too many words for you. Sorry.

Try this:
NO EXCEPT WHEN NECESSARY.

NOW IS NECESSARY.
Hip Hop Crisy

Milledgeville, GA

#65 Mar 27, 2009
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave you a straight answer, but it was too many words for you. Sorry.
Try this:
NO EXCEPT WHEN NECESSARY.
NOW IS NECESSARY.
Your first response was a walk around the questions. It reminded me of Obama-nswers. He double talks, and STILL never addresses the question.

The spending is not necessary. My conlcusion, sbout you, is the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Renee Zellweger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bridget Jones' Knickers on Auction Block (Sep '06) Dec '15 Okay 10
About Renee Z's new face (Feb '15) Feb '15 know what I mean ... 1
Autographed pic (Jul '13) Jul '13 Nic 1
News 'Chicago' Reunion Oscars: Cast Of Musical Reuni... (Feb '13) Feb '13 maggie 1
News Renee and Kenny have a little lunch down in Fra... (Feb '06) Feb '13 Sanae 55
News Renee Zellweger set to make directorial debut (Sep '12) Sep '12 Billy 1
News Bridget Jones' Knickers to Be Auctioned (Sep '06) Jun '12 Panty Man 8
More from around the web