Director blasts Moulin Rouge, Chicago

Director blasts Moulin Rouge, Chicago

There are 3 comments on the News.com.au story from Aug 28, 2007, titled Director blasts Moulin Rouge, Chicago. In it, News.com.au reports that:

“The great thing about Frank Sinatra is he could sing amazingly and Gene Kelly could dance incredibly”

IRISH film director John Carney has given Baz Luhrmann's Moulin Rouge and 2002 best picture Oscar winner Chicago a blast. via News.com.au

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News.com.au.

Lennora

Windsor, Canada

#1 Sep 2, 2007
I saw moulin rouge awhile ago on tv I am glad I did not have to pay to see it because part way though I turned it off I do not think nicole kidman has that much talent
Everett

AOL

#2 Sep 6, 2007
Who is John Carney and who cares about his movie musical opinions. If he can come up with a movie that's even half as good as the two he feebly attempts to trash I'd be awfully surprized.
Trish

AOL

#3 Sep 7, 2007
Well, now he can blast Catherine in NINE as well. And, hopefully, she will blast him right back with her second Oscar in his face!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Renee Zellweger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bridget Jones' Knickers on Auction Block (Sep '06) Dec '15 Okay 10
About Renee Z's new face (Feb '15) Feb '15 know what I mean ... 1
Autographed pic (Jul '13) Jul '13 Nic 1
News 'Chicago' Reunion Oscars: Cast Of Musical Reuni... (Feb '13) Feb '13 maggie 1
News Renee and Kenny have a little lunch down in Fra... (Feb '06) Feb '13 Sanae 55
News Renee Zellweger set to make directorial debut (Sep '12) Sep '12 Billy 1
News Bridget Jones' Knickers to Be Auctioned (Sep '06) Jun '12 Panty Man 8
More from around the web