Kenny Chesney Denies Gay Rumors

Kenny Chesney Denies Gay Rumors

There are 29 comments on the The Associated Press story from Feb 15, 2007, titled Kenny Chesney Denies Gay Rumors . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Kenny Chesney explains why the word 'fraud' was used on the document filed by Renee Zellweger to annul their marriage and denies the gay rumors it sparked, in an interview to air Sunday on CBS' '60 Minutes.' ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just thinking

Jersey City, NJ

#21 Feb 21, 2007
kenny chesney is the MAN... he is one of the counry's most talented singer.. Too bad that Renne Zellwegger thing brought down his rep a bit. But he will surely bounce back cause there is alot of gals out there that wouldn't mind fillin in where renee failed.
Just An Observer

Oscoda, MI

#22 Feb 21, 2007
He looks like E.T., without all the wrinkles! Ugly......
Johanna

Vancouver, Canada

#24 Feb 21, 2007
Who are we to argue on the internet about a amazing country singer who said something which was'wrong'.We're fools, we're distrespectful and we're sick. We're digging to something which is not our business. He tried to keep it out of the tabloids but instead they came to him and intruded his life, sickening. I am a huge kenny chesney fan and i couldn't ask for anything more than for people to leave him alone. Why do we need to know his personal business thats the thing...we don't need to know. He's a country singer walking the earth and making a living like the rest of us. Do all of us a favor including kenny and stop these rumors if you truly are a kenny fan. Well for the rest think of it this way, what if you were fanous and in kenny's position. He's no different than me and you. I believe kenny that the rumors are false and they need to end.
Joni

White Oak, NC

#26 Sep 11, 2007
Tim McGraw wrote:
<quoted text>
Chesney could suck a softball through a garden hose!
This response is just plain offensive and should be removed immediately. No further comment.
Just Me

Brentwood, NY

#27 Sep 11, 2007
Who gives a damn, not like any of us will get him so let him be. Not to mention most of you people sound like real rednecks with the way you spell.
Anon

United States

#28 Sep 14, 2007
I personally wanted Kenny to be gay... I think he would be such a totally sexy gay man. Its just wishful thinking for me and all others who also liked the gay idea now. I guess his new cd (Just Who I Am) is really heavy all about the girls. He talks about one song being about a one night stand another about women being his 'demon' and I also heard he's been on several radio shows claiming he has a recent girlfriend. He's been really letting down his guard about his personal life - revealing alot! Anyways, guess all you 'he's not gay' protesters have won out... I've lost interest - I think his new cd totally sucks.
Tim McGraw

Redmond, WA

#29 Nov 28, 2007
I think he's kinda sweet!!
Kenny is gay

United States

#30 Nov 28, 2007
He is so gay. Tom Cru** is too and so is George Clooney. Clay Gayken too.
Kenny

United States

#31 Nov 28, 2007
just thinking wrote:
kenny chesney is the MAN... he is one of the counry's most talented singer.. Too bad that Renne Zellwegger thing brought down his rep a bit. But he will surely bounce back cause there is alot of gals out there that wouldn't mind fillin in where renee failed.
Kenny is A not THE man who likes other men.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Renee Zellweger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Bridget Jones's Baby' is lively and charming Sep '16 Provider Halves I... 1
News Renee Zellweger 'felt ready' to come back Aug '16 Pay Me 1
News Bridget Jones' Knickers on Auction Block (Sep '06) Dec '15 Okay 10
About Renee Z's new face (Feb '15) Feb '15 know what I mean ... 1
Autographed pic (Jul '13) Jul '13 Nic 1
News 'Chicago' Reunion Oscars: Cast Of Musical Reuni... (Feb '13) Feb '13 maggie 1
News Renee and Kenny have a little lunch down in Fra... (Feb '06) Feb '13 Sanae 55
More from around the web