Kenny Chesney Denies Gay Rumors

Kenny Chesney Denies Gay Rumors

There are 29 comments on the The Associated Press story from Feb 15, 2007, titled Kenny Chesney Denies Gay Rumors . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Kenny Chesney explains why the word 'fraud' was used on the document filed by Renee Zellweger to annul their marriage and denies the gay rumors it sparked, in an interview to air Sunday on CBS' '60 Minutes.' ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
x muzak exect

Jerseyville, IL

#1 Feb 16, 2007
country music reminds me of polo , absolutly no reason to watch and nothing to hear
Jerome

Cork, Ireland

#2 Feb 16, 2007
Guess Kenny couldn't dedliver the goods huh!..
HB Local

Bellflower, CA

#3 Feb 16, 2007
Should he do brokeback country music?

If there was, how would it sound?
Lisa Smith

Rainsville, AL

#4 Feb 16, 2007
I'd still love him even if he were gay. OMG, KENNY CHESNEY!!!!!!!!!!What else is there to say.
nodought

AOL

#5 Feb 16, 2007
Kenny go ahead and admit it:it'll be easier in the long run. Man I"m straight and I COULD SEE IT IN YOU A LONG TIME AGO AND FROM A MILE AWAY!2491
feelingfroggy

AOL

#6 Feb 16, 2007
KENNY CHESNEY IS NOT GAY!!!!!!! RENEE JUST COULD NOT HANDLE THE FACT THAT IT WAS NOT ALL ABOUT HER. KENNY IS A BUSY MAN. I JUST DON'T THINK HE WAS READY FOR THE LIFE RENEE EXPECTED. I THINK SHE USED THE FRAUD BECAUSE SHE HAD THIS FAIREY TALE LIFE PLANNED AND KENNY APPRECIATES HIS FANS AND IS NOT READY TO GIVE UP THE TOURING AND HIGH ENERGY CONCERTS THAT HE IS BEST KNOWN FOR, AND BY THE WAY THE CONCERTS ARE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!
John

Canada

#7 Feb 18, 2007
He says "he ain't", he ain't what? he ain't gay or he ain't heterosexual?
lorraine

Salmon Arm, Canada

#8 Feb 18, 2007
kenny im glad you set the record strait. i knew for aong time he wasn't .the poor guy never gets a break.i didnt get to see the show but i did see part of what was going to happen on it in the youtube site and he said hes not gay and he also said that he should of came out with it when the talk first started but said that he didnt think he had to proove himself to anyone that he's not then said i know myslf im not and that good enough for me and if people still beleive that he is then nothing he will say will make them change thier mind. he also seemed quite uset about it like he was ready to cry. he's been very hurt by all this
live and let live

Orange Park, FL

#9 Feb 19, 2007
Let's face it, if he DID come out of the closet, it would ruin his career. Look what happened to the Dixie Chicks when they were crucified for using FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!
Ashley from MI

Trenton, MI

#10 Feb 19, 2007
i love kenny chesney and i was pissed off when i herd people saying that his gay when his not even if to say he was i would still like him and go two his concerts because they are the best concert you could ever see is kenny love ya ashley your #1 fan from mi?
feelingfroggy wrote:
KENNY CHESNEY IS NOT GAY!!!!!!! RENEE JUST COULD NOT HANDLE THE FACT THAT IT WAS NOT ALL ABOUT HER. KENNY IS A BUSY MAN. I JUST DON'T THINK HE WAS READY FOR THE LIFE RENEE EXPECTED. I THINK SHE USED THE FRAUD BECAUSE SHE HAD THIS FAIREY TALE LIFE PLANNED AND KENNY APPRECIATES HIS FANS AND IS NOT READY TO GIVE UP THE TOURING AND HIGH ENERGY CONCERTS THAT HE IS BEST KNOWN FOR, AND BY THE WAY THE CONCERTS ARE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!
Ashley from MI

Trenton, MI

#11 Feb 19, 2007
kenny is the sexist man alive and he is not gay i always love"d kenny and his concerts are the bast i just want two his concert for the frist time down here in mi and it was soooooooo cool when he came out i started crying because i could it belive he was right in front of me omg
Long Dong Silver

United States

#12 Feb 19, 2007
Kennys not gay
He's just hung like a pekineese
HAHA

Burleson, TX

#13 Feb 19, 2007
1 Renee + 1 Kenny = One hot lady and a three dollar bill!
Nigel

United States

#14 Feb 19, 2007
If Kenny can't deliver the goods to a hot Hollywood hotbox dancer after four months, why is he out there singing all these love songs between a man and a woman. I just want to see the video of what his ex-wife walked in on to make her walk out on him after just four months of marriage.
Execu

United States

#15 Feb 19, 2007
Denial Is a terrible thing? lol lasmost as bad as my spelling :)

Hey stop denying that keeny is not gay..come on..My gaygar went off ages ago with him. He is a wonderful guy and performer..Two thumbs up to ya kenny for finally coming out ( MTV Feb 19,2007)

Just dont fall into the hollywood *lets get married so others won't think im gay* BS.
f only initial

Redwood City, CA

#16 Feb 20, 2007
I do not think he is gay. I think he enjoys being near women.
f only initial

Redwood City, CA

#17 Feb 20, 2007
HAHA wrote:
Maybe you're a three dollar bill.
Patti

United States

#18 Feb 20, 2007
x muzak exect wrote:
country music reminds me of polo , absolutly no reason to watch and nothing to hear
Well then of course you have just released your ignorance.
Patti

United States

#19 Feb 20, 2007
HAHA wrote:
O.K. Forest Gump! Stupid is, as stupid does. Quit acting like someone from Mississippi.
kim

Monroe, LA

#20 Feb 21, 2007
Kenny just keep doing your thing because only the people born in corryton know the real you. Gibbs Middle and High.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Renee Zellweger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Bridget Jones's Baby' is lively and charming (Sep '16) Sep '16 Provider Halves I... 1
News Renee Zellweger 'felt ready' to come back (Aug '16) Aug '16 Pay Me 1
News Bridget Jones' Knickers on Auction Block (Sep '06) Dec '15 Okay 10
About Renee Z's new face (Feb '15) Feb '15 know what I mean ... 1
Autographed pic (Jul '13) Jul '13 Nic 1
News 'Chicago' Reunion Oscars: Cast Of Musical Reuni... (Feb '13) Feb '13 maggie 1
News Renee and Kenny have a little lunch down in Fra... (Feb '06) Feb '13 Sanae 55
More from around the web