$25,000 a month? Humph, she says

The $25,000 a month in child support and household expenses that rapper 50 Cent pays to Shaniqua Tompkins , the mother of his 10-year-old son, is not enough, she says. Full Story
Cheryl

Bangor, ME

#1 Jun 24, 2007
Can you spell greedy? I don't care how much 50 Cent earns in one year, Shaniqua Tompkins is being greedy and doesn't deserve another penny. Doesn't she realize that in one month's time she is being handed more money than a lot of people earn in an entire year? This is just not right.
bob

Baton Rouge, LA

#2 Jun 24, 2007
if she got oj'd i would understand
chris

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Jun 24, 2007
she's a greedy bitch 25,000 per month come on that not enough its obvious that she wants his money GOLD DIGGER BITCH ASS HOE
JGM

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Jun 26, 2007
She is right. She is raising HIS SON!!! She should get 50K per month and 50 should have to provide a trust and pay for private shool and college. That would be fair. Oh, and a house, Fiddy should buy them a nice 240 to 300K crib.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Regina King Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
EW Reunions: the '227 cast's favorite episodes (Oct '11) Oct '11 Rey Daniel 1
Actress Regina King's Biggest Love Lesson (Sep '11) Sep '11 TIRED of the BS 1
Actress blasts 'white Emmys' (Sep '10) Jan '11 TheAnswer 506
This Christmas (Nov '07) Feb '09 amy 10
Banned episodes of 'The Boondocks' to be aired ... (Apr '08) Apr '08 jayda b 2
Tonight Vince Young gets “Framed” by Regina King (Dec '07) Dec '07 rbkexclusive 1
This Christmas, this November (Nov '07) Nov '07 noonie9491 8
More from around the web