GENERAL: Jazz Drummer and Agent Myles...

GENERAL: Jazz Drummer and Agent Myles Weinstein's Success / Miguel Zenon 2nd Macarthur Award Client

There are 1 comment on the All About Jazz story from Oct 22, 2008, titled GENERAL: Jazz Drummer and Agent Myles Weinstein's Success / Miguel Zenon 2nd Macarthur Award Client. In it, All About Jazz reports that:

Drummer and percussionist Myles Weinstein has led two very different professional lives, one as a performing artist and the other as a booking agent to many of the best musicians in jazz today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at All About Jazz.

Don Jack

Detroit, MI

#1 Mar 28, 2009
Hi Jazz drummer Enthusists:..Looking for any info on Rufus "Speedy" Jones..('36-'90)-Hampton, Allen, Ferguson, Basie and Ellington--great drummer and soloist, but little is known about his life..any material or leads will be much appreciated--also I will forward what I have...Thanks!!..Sincerly, Don Jack

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Regina Carter Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Women set right tone (Jun '07) Jun '07 Info 1
News Indy Jazz Fest opens tonight (Jun '07) Jun '07 Jerri 1
News 7 New York City geniuses to get half-mil Mac gr... (Sep '06) Sep '06 Roger 1
More from around the web