Dan McClanahan

Corpus Christi, TX

#1 Feb 23, 2010
I was given a CD with about 2 dozen songs on it -- there is no label or other documentation, but the vocals are all Ray Price. The first half of these are mostly classic Mexican standards, all done in Spanish, with full mariachi accompaniment. There also are some Spanish versions of Ray Price classics ("For the Good Times," "I Won't Mention it Again" , etc.). The rest are in English -- Ray Price hits, some of which can be found on several of his (Price's) more recent albums. All of these cuts are beautifully arranged and performed. I have tried to find some information on the Spanish cuts (name of the mariachi, backup vocalists, etc.), but have had no success. I would appreciate any information on this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ray Price Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Now who's the greatest living country singer? (May '13) Jun '14 jaytee 12
Famed fiddler Gordon Terry dies at age 74 (Apr '06) Mar '14 Bigun 3
Ray Price, velvet-voiced country singer, dies (Dec '13) Dec '13 BARRON PILGRIM 1
Country Music Hall of Fame member Ray Price lea... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Musikologist 2
Thank You For the Good Times: A tribute song fo... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Bruce 1
The battle inside country music? (Nov '13) Nov '13 BILL MORRIS 1
Ray Price and Ray Stevens called Blake out for ... (Feb '13) Mar '13 Country 2

Ray Price People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE