The big news from Cuba

The big news from Cuba

There are 5 comments on the Babalu Blog story from Jul 26, 2012, titled The big news from Cuba. In it, Babalu Blog reports that:

Cuban President Raul Castro said Thursday that his government is willing to mend fences with bitter Cold War foe the United States and sit down to discuss anything, as long as it is a conversation between equals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Babalu Blog.

Watch Russia

De Soto, KS

#1 Jul 27, 2012
Has anyone else heard about Russia possibly building a military base on Cuba?
Bopper

Newton, NJ

#2 Jul 28, 2012
It'll never happen. WWIII!
Don from Canada

Canada

#3 Jul 28, 2012
Watch Russia;

Wouldn't The Russian Port to be located in Cuba be a good negotiating point for President Castro to use when it comes to the open negotiations forthcoming with the U.S.A.,(if the U.S.A. accepts)? I think President Castro's timing on this announcement is very interesting indeed - a real door opener. It might be just the little push needed to end the foolish 50-plus-year American Embargo on poor little Cuba. The whole world is watching the U.S.A. and waiting for the end of this American Mistake in Public Decency. Cuba a "Terrorist Nation"? I think not! The real terrorists lie just south of the Canadian border in my humble opinion.

Don from Canada
No fredo no cry

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#4 Jul 28, 2012
Don from Canada wrote:
Watch Russia;
Wouldn't The Russian Port to be located in Cuba be a good negotiating point for President Castro to use when it comes to the open negotiations forthcoming with the U.S.A.,(if the U.S.A. accepts)? I think President Castro's timing on this announcement is very interesting indeed - a real door opener. It might be just the little push needed to end the foolish 50-plus-year American Embargo on poor little Cuba. The whole world is watching the U.S.A. and waiting for the end of this American Mistake in Public Decency. Cuba a "Terrorist Nation"? I think not! The real terrorists lie just south of the Canadian border in my humble opinion.
Don from Canada
Those Bastards(the Castros dictators) are selling our country again to Rusia!!
No fredo no cry

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#5 Jul 28, 2012
Don from Canada wrote:
Watch Russia;
Wouldn't The Russian Port to be located in Cuba be a good negotiating point for President Castro to use when it comes to the open negotiations forthcoming with the U.S.A.,(if the U.S.A. accepts)? I think President Castro's timing on this announcement is very interesting indeed - a real door opener. It might be just the little push needed to end the foolish 50-plus-year American Embargo on poor little Cuba. The whole worlod is watching the U.S.A. and waiting for the end of this American Mistake in Public Decency. Cuba a "Terrorist Nation"? I think not! The real terrorists lie just south of the Canadian border in my humble opinion.
Don from Canada
You are either a very naive Canuk or just a stupid SOB!Read!
http://www.futurodecuba.org/Castro 'sTerroristConnection.htm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Raul Castro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US votes against UN resolution condemning US em... Nov '17 Holy Guacamole 13
News Farmers say Trump's Cuba policy hurts them Jun '17 dogman 2
News Trump to announce plan to stop cash flow to Cub... (Jun '17) Jun '17 07 Mustang 79
News Cuba condemns Trump's - hostile rhetoric' but s... (Jun '17) Jun '17 anonymous 32
News Donald Trump to announce plan to stop cash flow... (Jun '17) Jun '17 huntcoyotes 2
News Fidel Castro, Cuba's Prime Minister, salutes a ... (Dec '14) Apr '17 Were just afraid 16
News Republicans may stand in the way of Cuba rappro... (Feb '15) Apr '17 Were just afraid 86
More from around the web