Grandstand will be dark twice

Cres Ottemiller was at the York Fair box office Wednesday afternoon checking into grandstand ticket sales. Full Story
tazalen

AOL

#1 Sep 11, 2008
Hey how come i offered acts for the fair Mr.Cres Ottemiller and they were willing to play and they are country acts better than brooks and dunn and were open on the dates that are cancelled i had them lineed up but never got a email back all you have to do is run it on tv and radio and you could sell tickets or give the option to use the cancelled tickets to go to the new show.And bands are not hard to book a year in advance you just have to know the right people like i do and can get any big act last minute i have been doing this for 6 years never have a problem.also if you were smart you are paying people to run the main stage so pull the acts off the free stage and put them on the main stage for free not that hard to do.

“The Horse Stops Here”

Since: May 08

Littlestown,Pa

#2 Sep 11, 2008
Hey, people get sick so its sad that they had to cancell, and i bet they sold at least 5000 tics for this show.thats alot of money to refund and the fair also wont be getting 6 bucks a person at the front gate and 6 bucks parking etc. looks like the fair will take a huge loss this year, i heard the crowds were thin and vendors arnt making money.At least when danity kane cancelled the fair only had to refund 3 tickets lol.Heart and Cheap Trick are touring right now to sellout crowds, they should have booked them instead of dannity kane or even some 80s hairbands that are also touring.80s music is hot right now.from what i understand the only 2 shows in the past 10 years to actually sellout were larry the cable guy last year, and def leppard in i think 2001 or 02
Juxtaposition

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Sep 11, 2008
One less night of hillbilly-ism, thankfully! Take note that classic rock acts that the York Fair have booked here have always played and drawn very, very well.

“The Horse Stops Here”

Since: May 08

Littlestown,Pa

#4 Sep 11, 2008
Juxtaposition wrote:
One less night of hillbilly-ism, thankfully! Take note that classic rock acts that the York Fair have booked here have always played and drawn very, very well.
You are correct and i cant understand why they would even book some horrible act as dannity kane in the first place, Heart and Cheap Trick are touring right now and playing to sellout crowds
Not Even The Stars

Somerdale, NJ

#5 Sep 11, 2008
The York Fair has become a JOKE...Not even the stars want to appear & perform.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rascal Flatts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rascal Flatts, PPL Center not in harmony on no-... Oct 1 silly rabbit 21
The Black Keys Earn First No. 1 Album, Michael ... May '14 Octopus 3
Paslay headlining at Coalfield Jamboree Kaitlin... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Eye in the sky 2
Big Machine Records to release a Country Music ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 I HATE New Days 10
Top country album releases in 2014 (Jan '14) Jan '14 I HATE New Days 3
Rascal Flatts Backstage pass (Feb '07) Dec '13 Kathy Peebles 7
.....FARMER ..is...GOD...not..T (May '13) Oct '13 SHYKORA paul arts 2

Rascal Flatts People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE