Jamey Johnson among early ACM winners

Jamey Johnson among early ACM winners

There are 2 comments on the Newsday story from Apr 5, 2009, titled Jamey Johnson among early ACM winners. In it, Newsday reports that:

Newcomer Jamey Johnson beat out veterans like George Strait and Brad Paisley in nabbing the first honor at the Academy of Country Music Awards on Sunday, winning song of the year for his poignant hit about an old man looking back on his life, "Living in Color." "Thanks to my band going in off day and producing an off record," Johnson quipped in a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

george

United States

#1 Apr 6, 2009
While I am not big C&W fan, I listened briefly to the show last night and was appalled that C&W music has decended to the level of rap. They must also be on drugs along with the rest of America. The few vocalists highligheted were not talented. They just shouted stupid lyrics at the microphone. It was hard to listen to. In the old days, C&W music was very good. It is just like everything else in this decandent society, the direction is down, down, down. America is over. These people take drugs and think their work is creative and good while nothing could be furrter from the truth. It is all in their head. Can anyone say illegal immigrant, Gay Marriage or Depression?
fulllovegirl

Chengdu, China

#2 Apr 6, 2009
Really? WOW.....Just heard that he is hooking up with a nice girl on the interesting club called:____Seekbi c o m____, really? Sounds it is a famous on-line service.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rascal Flatts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sarah Palin celebrates daughter Bristol's engag... May '15 Tazo 1
News Wednesday, May 28, 2014 on The Morning Show (Dec '14) Dec '14 for community 1
News Rascal Flatts, PPL Center not in harmony on no-... (Sep '14) Oct '14 silly rabbit 21
News The Black Keys Earn First No. 1 Album, Michael ... (May '14) May '14 Octopus 3
News Paslay headlining at Coalfield Jamboree Kaitlin... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Eye in the sky 2
News Big Machine Records to release a Country Music ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 I HATE New Days 10
News Top country album releases in 2014 (Jan '14) Jan '14 I HATE New Days 3
More from around the web