After Taylor Swift, Rascal Flatts eye...

After Taylor Swift, Rascal Flatts eye-popping but ordinary

There are 2 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Oct 10, 2008, titled After Taylor Swift, Rascal Flatts eye-popping but ordinary. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Just when it seems like Rascal Flatts should be peaking in popularity, the pop-country trio pulled out a secret weapon, 18-year-old budding superstar and stage-warmer Taylor Swift.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Heather

Fargo, ND

#1 Oct 25, 2008
Ordinary music? Eye Popping, but ordinary? I don't think you can be both. Do more research. "The primary difference"...between what? That whole paragraph doesn't even make sense...check your grammar before posting.
WhatdidUexpect

Chicago, IL

#2 Nov 4, 2008
The writer is painfully lacking taste if he thinks a kid with NO vocal ability what-so-ever is better than a flawless singer (IE: Gary Levox). That sort of comparison is like saying that Britney Spears is a better singer than Josh Groban. LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rascal Flatts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sarah Palin celebrates daughter Bristol's engag... (May '15) May '15 Tazo 1
News Wednesday, May 28, 2014 on The Morning Show (Dec '14) Dec '14 for community 1
News Rascal Flatts, PPL Center not in harmony on no-... (Sep '14) Oct '14 silly rabbit 21
News The Black Keys Earn First No. 1 Album, Michael ... (May '14) May '14 Octopus 3
News Paslay headlining at Coalfield Jamboree Kaitlin... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Eye in the sky 2
News Big Machine Records to release a Country Music ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 I HATE New Days 10
News Top country album releases in 2014 (Jan '14) Jan '14 I HATE New Days 3
More from around the web