Deb

Belle Plaine, MN

#1 Apr 19, 2011
My husband told me he would stand by me 25 years ago.He commtted suicde 4 years ago.That song is so special,i told him the same with me.It is if you singing our song thanks
denise chamberlain

Durham, NC

#2 Jun 2, 2011
when my husband left me i thought that my world was over i was so alone an when this song came out my daughter called me up an told me that she had a song that i could listen to an think of me when she listen to it because she said she would stand by me an help me through an this song helps me when i feel alone i know im not alone that she will stand by me..
Tanya Glasgow

Durham, NC

#3 Jun 2, 2011
Me an my mother have had a real ruff life , an a real hard time this last year . We've always had our ups an downs . But when her husband left her last year she didn't seem like she was going to be able to make it threw this one . Then i heard this song stand by you , an told her to listen , that this was my song to you mom , she cried then smiled . I told her i would always stand by her ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rascal Flatts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wednesday, May 28, 2014 on The Morning Show Dec '14 for community 1
Rascal Flatts, PPL Center not in harmony on no-... Oct '14 silly rabbit 21
The Black Keys Earn First No. 1 Album, Michael ... (May '14) May '14 Octopus 3
Paslay headlining at Coalfield Jamboree Kaitlin... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Eye in the sky 2
Big Machine Records to release a Country Music ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 I HATE New Days 10
Top country album releases in 2014 (Jan '14) Jan '14 I HATE New Days 3
Rascal Flatts Backstage pass (Feb '07) Dec '13 Kathy Peebles 7
More from around the web