State fair to conclude with Paisley c...

State fair to conclude with Paisley concert | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 7 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Mar 2, 2011, titled State fair to conclude with Paisley concert | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

Booked for an Aug. 7 concert at Columbus Crew Stadium, country singer Brad Paisley replaces Rascal Flatts - the closing Ohio State Fair act for five of the past six years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

Since: Feb 11

Roy, WA

#1 Mar 2, 2011
What they should conclude with is:

1.) Free Rolaids...burp.
2.) Softer toilet paper...boy that scratches!
3.) Cheaper priced food.

Are all those fat hefer women who guess weight gonna be there this year?

I dated a couple....Mooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo.
Gaga for GAGA

Blacklick, OH

#2 Mar 2, 2011
"We try to book something for everyone," Chance said.

What day will Lady Gaga be performing? How much are tickets? When do they go on sale?
Chris

Columbus, OH

#3 Mar 2, 2011
Journey announced they're playing, too -- Aug 5. New album May 24. WOOT!
Will Burns

United States

#4 Mar 2, 2011
Gaga for GAGA wrote:
"We try to book something for everyone," Chance said.
What day will Lady Gaga be performing? How much are tickets? When do they go on sale?
She is going to be at the Value city arena soon, Nothing good happens twice a year in columbus
Classy Guy

Wooster, OH

#6 Mar 2, 2011
Brad Paisley is a very classy guy. I will tell the following story until the day I die:

Paisley was slated to perform at the Wayne County Fair on 9/11. Obviously, that did not happen.

Exactly a year later, he played. I did not know who he was. I was not (at that time) a country music fan; my wife was. We went to the show. For his first song, Paisley strode onstage and without saying a word, played a beautiful acoustic guitar version of "How Great Thou Art."

Everyone knew why. It was a very moving experience, and when the song ended he simply said, "It's nice to finally be in Wayne County."

I've been a fan ever since.
Gaga for GAGA

Blacklick, OH

#7 Mar 3, 2011
Will Burns wrote:
<quoted text>
She is going to be at the Value city arena soon, Nothing good happens twice a year in columbus
True. Columbus is not worthy.

PS: March 10 - tix @ 65 to $850
larigo

Swan Lake, NY

#9 Mar 15, 2011
hi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rascal Flatts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sarah Palin celebrates daughter Bristol's engag... (May '15) May '15 Tazo 1
News Wednesday, May 28, 2014 on The Morning Show (Dec '14) Dec '14 for community 1
News Rascal Flatts, PPL Center not in harmony on no-... (Sep '14) Oct '14 silly rabbit 21
News The Black Keys Earn First No. 1 Album, Michael ... (May '14) May '14 Octopus 3
News Paslay headlining at Coalfield Jamboree Kaitlin... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Eye in the sky 2
News Big Machine Records to release a Country Music ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 I HATE New Days 10
News Top country album releases in 2014 (Jan '14) Jan '14 I HATE New Days 3
More from around the web