Underwood, Rascal Flatts Are Winners ...

Underwood, Rascal Flatts Are Winners At The People's Choice Awards

There are 13 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Jan 8, 2009, titled Underwood, Rascal Flatts Are Winners At The People's Choice Awards. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

Oklahoma native Carrie Underwood brought home three trophies from the People's Choice Awards and the group Rascal Flatts picked up one.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1 Jan 8, 2009
Once again.............
Lisa

Tulsa, OK

#2 Jan 8, 2009
Go Oklahoma!
Great

Tulsa, OK

#3 Jan 8, 2009
yes we are the greatest!!!!

“Who dropped the stupid bomb?”

Since: Aug 08

Doghouse

#4 Jan 8, 2009
YEAH!

Since: Apr 08

AOL

#5 Jan 8, 2009
Le Jimbo wrote:
Once again..........
I agree. Even though Oklahoma has some great artist, we never get to hear other great new artist because Oklahoma is stuck playing the same 100 songs over and over and over again.
Pistol Peter

Hialeah, FL

#6 Jan 8, 2009
Congratulations to these performers. Carrie looked hot last night. Now for the big trophy tonight. GO SOONERS...........BOOMER SOONERS
animal lover

Skiatook, OK

#7 Jan 8, 2009
I will take Taylor Swift over Carrie Underwood any day

“Taste the Rainbow”

Since: Jul 08

Houston, TX

#8 Jan 8, 2009
animal lover wrote:
You must be high.
skyking

Tulsa, OK

#10 Jan 8, 2009
Glad the girl did well (Underwood) but did you see that orange dress? Who dresses this child?
seen it

Tulsa, OK

#11 Jan 8, 2009
JustaRandomGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be high.
cough..cough...choke...am now
Keith

Claremore, OK

#12 Jan 8, 2009
APitNmdNaniBones wrote:
<quoted text> I agree. Even though Oklahoma has some great artist, we never get to hear other great new artist because Oklahoma is stuck playing the same 100 songs over and over and over again.
AMEN
Keith

Claremore, OK

#13 Jan 8, 2009
animal lover wrote:
I WOULD TAKE BOTH OF THEM AT THE SAME TIME.........

“Taste the Rainbow”

Since: Jul 08

United States

#14 Jan 8, 2009
Keith wrote:
<quoted text> I WOULD TAKE BOTH OF THEM AT THE SAME TIME.........
Hahaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rascal Flatts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 6 Songs You Didn't Know Meghan Trainor Wrote Jul '16 Rb RECORDS 1
News Sarah Palin celebrates daughter Bristol's engag... (May '15) May '15 Tazo 1
News Wednesday, May 28, 2014 on The Morning Show (Dec '14) Dec '14 for community 1
News Rascal Flatts, PPL Center not in harmony on no-... (Sep '14) Oct '14 silly rabbit 21
News The Black Keys Earn First No. 1 Album, Michael ... (May '14) May '14 Octopus 3
News Paslay headlining at Coalfield Jamboree Kaitlin... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Eye in the sky 2
News Big Machine Records to release a Country Music ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 I HATE New Days 10
More from around the web