Joe Don Rooney/Tiffany Fallon Wedding (Net Music Countdown) NAS...

Sep 15, 2006 Read more: Favor Ideas 159
Joe Don Rooney/Tiffany Fallon Wedding NASHVILLE, TN Friday Sep.15.2006 /netmusiccountdown.com/ - Rascal Flatts guitarist Joe Don Rooney and wife Tiffany Fallon's April 23rd wedding in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, is ... Read more
Sharon

Prairie Village, KS

#22 Feb 13, 2007
Joe Don I LOVE YOU! Tiffany I Hate You! you are so stupid!
Elizabeth

Lenexa, KS

#23 Feb 13, 2007
Joe Don is the cutest guyin the world!!!!!!!!!! If he weren't married, i would kiss him all over his face!!!!! I LOVE YOU JOE DON!!!!!!!!!!
Donna

Lenexa, KS

#24 Feb 13, 2007
I love Joe Don! I am 10 years old!
Elizzibeth

Prairie Village, KS

#25 Feb 13, 2007
I LOVE YOU JOE DON
lillie

Blue Springs, MO

#26 Feb 14, 2007
Tiffany you are the GAYEST woman in the world! DIVORCE JOE DON!!!!!!!!!!
Maria

United States

#27 Feb 14, 2007
Thats Right!
vanessa ann hudgens

United States

#28 Feb 17, 2007
i love everything about them they are wonderful together i love both of you have a great life together see ya
ashley

Madison, WI

#29 Feb 21, 2007
joe don iz hott!!!

agree???

i do
courtney

Oxford, MI

#30 Feb 23, 2007
omg joeDon is so hot if he was not married i would kiss all the time but if he is happy with tiffany joeDon i love you with all my heart by the way i'm 16 going to be 17 on july 8
love you lots
cco

Fitzgerald, GA

#31 Feb 24, 2007
WE HATE TIFFANY FALLON!!!!!!!!! BUT WE LOVE JOE DON!!!!!!!!! HE IS SO HOT AND DREAMY!!BUT IT STINKS THAT HE MARRIED TIFFANY FALLON. BUT WE STILL LOVE U JOE DON!!!!
caitlyn

Aberdeen, MD

#32 Feb 24, 2007
i am so jealous of tiffant fallon cause joe don rooney is so hotttttt!!!!!!!!! i now know why he is known for the guy with "the butt" and "the face." im happy that there happy. I LOVE JOE DON ROONEY WITH ALL MT HEART!!!!!!!!!!
caitlin

Aberdeen, MD

#33 Feb 24, 2007
i am so jealous of tiffany fallon. i would love to marry the hottest guy on the earth. but im happy that there happy. I LOVE JOE DON ROONEY WITH ALL OF MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!
caitlin

Aberdeen, MD

#34 Feb 24, 2007
i agree. I HATE TIFFANY FALLON!!!!!!! you need to get a happy life with someone else cause joe don is my man!!!!!!!
I LOVE JOE DON ROONEY HES A BABE
Nichole Winters

Marietta, GA

#35 Feb 25, 2007
I think than Joe Don is the hottenst country singer on this earth!!! I wish you didn't get married. I mean, everybody loves you. There are so many fans that adore you. Well, I love you an I will never stop! Love Ya!!!
MISTY MATHIAS

Bowling Green, OH

#36 Mar 6, 2007
JOE DON ROONEY
I WISH YOU GUYS THE BAST AND TIFFANY I JUST WHAT SAYS THIS TO YOU ARE THE LUCK GIRL HAVE JOE DON ROONEY BUT ALSO WHAT TO SAY YOU HAVE A HAPPY LIFE AND HERE MY E-MAIL MATHISA_MISTY@YAHOO.COM
HAVE A GOOD LIFE

Since: Mar 07

Bowling Green, OH

#37 Mar 6, 2007
is this is joe don talke to me
hannah

Elizabeth, NJ

#38 Mar 20, 2007
i love you rascal flatts u guys r so funny !!!! i went to your concert and u were cracking me up the WHOLE time !!!!! i wish u guys wernt married by the way im 12 ......
Ariel Lawhon

Columbia, MO

#39 Mar 23, 2007
cco wrote:
WE HATE TIFFANY FALLON!!!!!!!!! BUT WE LOVE JOE DON!!!!!!!!! HE IS SO HOT AND DREAMY!!BUT IT STINKS THAT HE MARRIED TIFFANY FALLON. BUT WE STILL LOVE U JOE DON!!!!
I love Joe Don Rooney by the way I'm 15 going on 16 in October 12th. I wish i was Tiffany.
Ariel Lawhon

Columbia, MO

#40 Mar 23, 2007
Gary and joe don are so cute and hot. also my boyfriend Taylor Reinke looks like Gary Levox. Taylor is 16 going on 17 on December 2.
ellie

Newnan, GA

#41 Mar 26, 2007
tiffany is the cuttiest girl ever. i am soo glad they got married and i cant wait till the have babies they will be soo cute! i love yall both congrats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rascal Flatts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wednesday, May 28, 2014 on The Morning Show Dec '14 for community 1
News Rascal Flatts, PPL Center not in harmony on no-... (Sep '14) Oct '14 silly rabbit 21
News The Black Keys Earn First No. 1 Album, Michael ... (May '14) May '14 Octopus 3
News Paslay headlining at Coalfield Jamboree Kaitlin... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Eye in the sky 2
News Big Machine Records to release a Country Music ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 I HATE New Days 10
News Top country album releases in 2014 (Jan '14) Jan '14 I HATE New Days 3
Rascal Flatts Backstage pass (Feb '07) Dec '13 Kathy Peebles 7
More from around the web