Jessica Simpson forgets lyrics, fight...

Jessica Simpson forgets lyrics, fights tears at Michigan show

There are 2 comments on the www.tennessean.com story from Feb 6, 2009, titled Jessica Simpson forgets lyrics, fights tears at Michigan show. In it, www.tennessean.com reports that:

A bizarre 38-minute set by opening act Jessica Simpson inadvertently stole the spotlight from headliner Rascal Flatts in a show at the Van Andel Arena.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.tennessean.com.

Justin

Eagle Rock, VA

#1 Feb 7, 2009
What the h3!! does this have to do with and why is it on a NASCAR page. PLEASE

“Texas Rocks!!”

Since: Mar 07

Texas

#2 Feb 7, 2009
it got here because i was tirted and overlooked a mistake thanks for pointing it out but next time google the my name or go top my page and tell me cuz this mistake lives on in the forum forever now that we posted on it! I must have mistaken;y hit this story, once i select them i just wait on the codes, time consuming so i sometimes get in a hurry, if this were a race i just spun out..lol but it's out of the news now
see i wouldn't intentionally promote gossip/insults like this, they do it to all the gals they use up sooner or later.
this was a mistake on my part, truly wish for her sake i could get this pulled but topix likes the traffic and this stuff gets it.Find me on another thread if you want to yell at me over it cuz as i said i don't really want to help destroy a media pawn, ill leave that to them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rascal Flatts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sarah Palin celebrates daughter Bristol's engag... May '15 Tazo 1
News Wednesday, May 28, 2014 on The Morning Show (Dec '14) Dec '14 for community 1
News Rascal Flatts, PPL Center not in harmony on no-... (Sep '14) Oct '14 silly rabbit 21
News The Black Keys Earn First No. 1 Album, Michael ... (May '14) May '14 Octopus 3
News Paslay headlining at Coalfield Jamboree Kaitlin... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Eye in the sky 2
News Big Machine Records to release a Country Music ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 I HATE New Days 10
News Top country album releases in 2014 (Jan '14) Jan '14 I HATE New Days 3
More from around the web