Country USA closes for 2010, but organizers woking on lineup for next year

Jun 27, 2010 Full story: WisInfo

OSHKOSH - Crivitz resident Lisa Glish probably best summed up the sentiments of many who attended this year's edition of Country USA in Oshkosh.

Full Story
Susan

Green Bay, WI

#1 Jun 27, 2010
Had a great time but just a few ideas for next year. I didn't like the idea of not being able to have food outside your vehicle. Everyone spends plenty of money once you are in the grounds. You pay premium dollars to go to a packer game but they always let you tailgate!!! There are no good food choices once you are in the grounds, subway would be awesome!!! I didn't like the fact that you have to "buy" the right to drink. Really? Have a station to get a wristband but don't charge people for it!!! It is such a joke anyway saw a ton of people cutting off their bands, giving them to under-agers and they were taping them together so they could drink. Also there should be "designated" areas if people don't have chairs to stand. So annoying.... you get there early to set your chair down and then the people just squeeze their way into an isle in front of you which turns into about 50 drunk people standing in front of you. Also tuesday I brought my brother who is handicapped and in an electric wheelchair. One of the security persons directed me to the handicapped area which was so nice of him. In that area there were SEVERAL people who appeared to not have a disability and were STANDING in front of persons in their wheelchairs. What the???? The person at the gate should have monitored that he just really didnt care who he let in. I also think he let in his personal friends to get a better area to see the acts. How rude. The idea of having a designated area for wheelchairs is so that people in front can't stand and block their view which is what happened anyway???? I don't undertstand.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rascal Flatts Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wednesday, May 28, 2014 on The Morning Show Dec 2 for community 1
Rascal Flatts, PPL Center not in harmony on no-... Oct '14 silly rabbit 21
The Black Keys Earn First No. 1 Album, Michael ... (May '14) May '14 Octopus 3
Paslay headlining at Coalfield Jamboree Kaitlin... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Eye in the sky 2
Big Machine Records to release a Country Music ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 I HATE New Days 10
Top country album releases in 2014 (Jan '14) Jan '14 I HATE New Days 3
Rascal Flatts Backstage pass (Feb '07) Dec '13 Kathy Peebles 7
More from around the web