Randy Travis arrested naked, charged ...

Randy Travis arrested naked, charged with DWI

There are 8 comments on the Cleveland.com story from Aug 8, 2012, titled Randy Travis arrested naked, charged with DWI. In it, Cleveland.com reports that:

Randy Travis was charged with driving while intoxicated and threatening law officers after the country singer crashed his car and was found naked and combative at the scene, officials said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cleveland.com.

sam

Brampton, Canada

#2 Aug 10, 2012
bailout my duck wrote:
he got beat up by a hooker my guess?
Yea a pretty strong male hooker Iam sure
strange

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Aug 10, 2012
Sounds to me like this was exposure. From what I understand this action could put someone on a sexual violation for years. Why wasn't he charged for this as are others?
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#4 Aug 10, 2012
strange wrote:
Sounds to me like this was exposure. From what I understand this action could put someone on a sexual violation for years. Why wasn't he charged for this as are others?
Ah hello its pretty obvious.
strange

Fort Worth, TX

#5 Aug 11, 2012
Yes, Sammy, it is very obvious and this is the main thing I find wrong with our system--money and power have too much control with our law makers and enforcers.
Sammy

Brampton, Canada

#6 Aug 11, 2012
strange wrote:
Yes, Sammy, it is very obvious and this is the main thing I find wrong with our system--money and power have too much control with our law makers and enforcers.
Your system yes.
weary

Hattiesburg, MS

#7 Aug 14, 2012
He should have to face the same charges anyone ese would face, People have had to register for peeing on the side of the road (hidden) and sober. His money and fame should not make him an exception.
strange

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Aug 14, 2012
Yes, Weary, absolutely. I understand we have someone in the Texas Prison system that pulled off on a country road where he thought no one was around to releave himself when over the hill came someone with a cell phone in their hand and snapped a picture. He was sentenced to 10 years and will be on a list for life where he will be pursued for the rest of his life due to the internet. Yet people think this does not happen.

With Randy they will say "poor guy." With someone else it would be "throw the book at him."

It seems from what I have read they are only charging him for DWI. I am sure with all his fame he will not serve time for it.
El Chingon

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Aug 15, 2012
He should be charged with public indecency. For his singing, I mean.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randy Travis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Randy Travis Update: Out and about in Nashville Feb '15 Terilla richard 2
News Taylor Swift, Randy Travis Feud Rooted in His D... (Apr '14) Nov '14 abaley 15
News Randy Travis' name no longer on 'Welcome to Mar... (Sep '14) Oct '14 luvnut 31
News Randy Travis on the Road to Recovery at Home in... (Mar '14) Sep '14 Estelle Lopes 2
News Randy Travis Reportedly Unable to Speak After S... (Jun '14) Sep '14 Estelle Lopes 2
News Randy Travis makes appearance at Dolly Parton c... (Jun '14) Jun '14 whichwayisit 2
News What Artist Made Country Cool To The Nation In ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Estelle Lopes 2
More from around the web