Personal Message from Randy Travis Re...

Personal Message from Randy Travis Re: Texas Arrest.

Posted in the Randy Travis Forum

Randy Travis

North Hollywood, CA

#1 Aug 15, 2012
Estelle Lopes

Mountain View, CA

#2 Aug 26, 2012
Randy, I am so dissapointed in you. I never thought you would do anything like this. I had you on a pedastil. I have been a fan of yours since you first started and i have so mnay articles and things I ordered from your fan club store. ANd I have at least everyone of your tapes and cassetts. Please wake up and do right or I will have to get rid of everything of yours I have.

Estelle Lopes
Tina Farmer

Flippin, AR

#3 Aug 27, 2012
My husband and I have been hearing about the problems Randy Travis has been having and our heart and Prayers go out to Mr. Travis. His witness of faith in God has been a blessing to hear for many years. I would like to say God still love him and cares about him and his problems we dont understand why thing happen to us but God is still our strength and healer and redeemer. He must find that place again on his knees and ask for Gods strength and forgiveness but most of all trust God and forgive himself we are human its not our falling that is unforgivable its the not getting back up that will destroy you. God is a loving God and he will forgive and restore when we turn back humbly to him.Prayer and love always!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randy Travis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Randy Travis: I'm 'damaged' following near-fata... (Feb '17) Feb '17 inbred Genius 5
News Marshville native Randy Travis sings on stage f... (Oct '16) Oct '16 luvnut 1
News Randy Travis Update: Out and about in Nashville (Feb '15) Nov '15 ESTELLE LOPES 3
News Taylor Swift, Randy Travis Feud Rooted in His D... (Apr '14) Nov '14 abaley 15
News Randy Travis' name no longer on 'Welcome to Mar... (Sep '14) Oct '14 luvnut 31
News Randy Travis on the Road to Recovery at Home in... (Mar '14) Sep '14 Estelle Lopes 2
News Randy Travis Reportedly Unable to Speak After S... (Jun '14) Sep '14 Estelle Lopes 2
More from around the web