Metro Charlotte native and Grand Ole ...

Metro Charlotte native and Grand Ole Opry Star Randy Travis loses it

There are 5 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jun 12, 2011, titled Metro Charlotte native and Grand Ole Opry Star Randy Travis loses it. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Do you like this article? Marshville, North Carolina native Randy Travis reportedly "punched" a wall in the Fox News Channel building on June 7, 2011.A The incident took place in the "Green Room".A Sources close to the situation say "He turned up, looking like he had been up all night, for a sound check around 5a.m., then punched a wall in the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

“Just watching the show & LOL..”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Jun 13, 2011
LOL. No comment; he ain't worth my time.
dont

Buford, GA

#2 Jun 13, 2011
Check the source. Come on people haven't we out grown the tabloids? Shouldn't you be reading about important news? Economy? War? Health Care reform? Just because we live in the country and talk with a slow drawl, doesn't mean we have to be uneducated and back woods; that's a choice! Grab a real newspaper! Expand your minds! Do something productive in your life! Leave a legacy you can be proud of!
htfinley

Maysville, KY

#3 Jun 13, 2011
dont wrote:
Check the source. Come on people haven't we out grown the tabloids? Shouldn't you be reading about important news? Economy? War? Health Care reform? Just because we live in the country and talk with a slow drawl, doesn't mean we have to be uneducated and back woods; that's a choice! Grab a real newspaper! Expand your minds! Do something productive in your life! Leave a legacy you can be proud of!
Grab a REAL newspaper. Yeah, right. Let's be clear--newspapers continue to lose business and lay off employees; not because of the computer, like the would have you believe. IT'S THE LIBERALISM, STUPID! But will they listen? Nope. They're all tabloids now; let them all fail. I'll take my news from my own good senses. Couldn't be any worse that THEIR lunatic-fringe Lib absurdity.
bitterEXdemocrat

Asheville, NC

#4 Jun 14, 2011
dont wrote:
there are no 'real' newspapers anymore. reporters are scared to report the facts and the editors wont allow things to be published.
real journalism is nearly dead in the print media.
Marshville Citizen

Charlotte, NC

#5 Jun 23, 2011
Give the guy a break. He deserves it after all those years of being married to her. She was, and always has been a total bitch. Still, I will admit, he would never have amounted to a rat's ass without her, so pay her and move on Randy Traywick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Randy Travis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Randy Travis: I'm 'damaged' following near-fata... (Feb '17) Feb '17 inbred Genius 5
News Marshville native Randy Travis sings on stage f... (Oct '16) Oct '16 luvnut 1
News Randy Travis Update: Out and about in Nashville (Feb '15) Nov '15 ESTELLE LOPES 3
News Taylor Swift, Randy Travis Feud Rooted in His D... (Apr '14) Nov '14 abaley 15
News Randy Travis' name no longer on 'Welcome to Mar... (Sep '14) Oct '14 luvnut 31
News Randy Travis on the Road to Recovery at Home in... (Mar '14) Sep '14 Estelle Lopes 2
News Randy Travis Reportedly Unable to Speak After S... (Jun '14) Sep '14 Estelle Lopes 2
More from around the web