created by: hungrylikeawolff | Jan 3, 2008

Random

680 votes

whats the most racist race in the world?

Click on an option to vote

• blacks
  • whites
  • asians
  • jews
  • italian
  • mexicans

Comments (Page 5)

Showing posts 81 - 100 of104
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
daniel

Daleville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

miggs wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites are too lazy to work?? What liberal biased propaganda guilt trip bullshit are you reading girl? Almost every bum I see is black! And guess what we have 13 million illegal aliens in this country and they don't have a green card or speak English and I never see homeless Hispanic men...sorry doll your dead wrong on this one
i have to agree with you on this. but gainsborough's an guy(that dresses as a girl). no offense gainsborough.

Since: Oct 08

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

Almost every bum *I* see is white.

At least here it's like that.

You know, hobos that smell like mustard with long beards, kinda dirty, and smoking a bong and/or begging for money.
That kind.

Since: Oct 08

Whittier, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

Robin Domenic Astrelli wrote:
i think blacks,whites,and mexicans are racist in the same way,usually hafe of them are.whites are most racist in the northern side some in the southern side.Mexicans and blacks are most racist in california.Some of the italians are racist to color people and very racist to black people and there even racist to Americans cause of there jealousy for Americans.Asian people are not really racist except the japanese people hafe of them are racist to blacks and very racist to Filipinos.
Says the person that cannot:
1. Spell the word "half".
2. Doesn't know the difference between "there" and "they're".

I like your grammar.

Speaking of the most racist race, I think you fit in very well.
Well

Watsonville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2009

Judged:

I voted "Mexican" (what I meant was South American in general) because where I live they are the most racist. I hardly ever hear white people say or do anything racist, but I see Latino's do it on a daily basis. They assume that because they are not white, it's ok to be openly racist. Next would probably be blacks.

I really don't think white people are all that racist anymore, sure there are some wacko groups out there, but those are the minorities amongst white people. The rest of us have been conditioned for the past 40 years to not be racist and feel guilty for what our ancestors did.

In the past whites were the most racist, but I honestly don't think that is even close to the case anymore today. In my opinion "reverse racism" is getting worse and more accepted every year.
Well

Watsonville, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2009

Judged:

Also american minorities are told by their parents that white people are racist, so they grow up assuming that all white people are indeed racist without actually getting to know any. They self segregate themselves and loath white people their entire lives without even trying to get to know any.

I've actually had a couple of Asian co-workers tell me things like "when I first saw you, I assumed you were racist until I got to know you".

“CASSIE'S BAAAACK!”

Since: Feb 08

That's for me to know

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2009

hey, who the hell put asians in there?! I'm an asian!
Anyway, surprisingly enough, all the blacks I've ever known are nice to me. Except for this a-hole from high school but he's another story.
Art

Newark, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2009

Hispanics aren't a race. There are white hispanics, black hispanics, etc. Most Latin Americans do discriminate though, the Mestizos/Castizos (mixed european/native) often discriminate against any native, native looking individual or anything about native american langauge or culture in general.

White latins aren't considered to be "true" whites, because historically southern europeans weren't considered to be white.

Since: Oct 09

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

Judged:

RACISMS back, and this time it's BLACK!!!

Since: May 08

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

the white people at my school are the most racist people in the world.
they're even racist against themselves.
that's pretty sad.

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

Well wrote:
Also american minorities are told by their parents that white people are racist, so they grow up assuming that all white people are indeed racist without actually getting to know any. They self segregate themselves and loath white people their entire lives without even trying to get to know any.
I've actually had a couple of Asian co-workers tell me things like "when I first saw you, I assumed you were racist until I got to know you".
O:
that's terrible!

Humble, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2009

marionnc1 wrote:
RACISMS back, and this time it's BLACK!!!
fail.
i am truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

whites hands down not all of them i have white friends but a lot of them are, mentalley blacks are still in slavery and racism from whites to blacks has not calmed down its only done in secret now plus they believe black people steal rape and murder the most stealing and murder is equal and whites rape and melest way more than blacks they're
not bad people , they just tend to get particularily angry at another race because of either color stereotypes etc.....

“I am The Spaceman!”

Since: Jul 09

In Space

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2010

i am truth wrote:
whites hands down not all of them i have white friends but a lot of them are, mentalley blacks are still in slavery and racism from whites to blacks has not calmed down its only done in secret now plus they believe black people steal rape and murder the most stealing and murder is equal and whites rape and melest way more than blacks they're
not bad people , they just tend to get particularily angry at another race because of either color stereotypes etc.....
You good grammar have.
paul

Boksburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2010

the poll shows blacks are the most racist of all races.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2010

Blacks are prety racist.
This one guy I know cussed me out and got this other girl to get in a fight with me (she didn't do it, but she was on thin ice), all because I called someone ghetto.
I know, wth?
ANDD, the nicest teacher in the world called this black girl a monkey (she calls all her students that) directly to her. So, she told it to all her other black friends and one of them told their mom and the mom cussed the teacher out.
wtfff?
fufalian

Zhengzhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2010

I don't know.

“All hail Koromo Amae”

Since: Mar 09

Anywhere Out Of This World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2010

Us-the whites.
Angel

Bowie, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2010

Where are all the rest of the races in world?
taka73

Ashiharacho, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 15, 2010

whites are the most racism, i think.
before, i heared from some white [black are stupid. better for me to hate black. japanese are white.] what??!
i dont understand why they can tell me to hate others race?
becase they come to live here and some cause trouble for us!
and we are not white.
so i think maybe some white also tell other to hate japanese also.
we cannot trust!!
ribique johnson

Lebanon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2011

hey ik what u mean i would totally think arabs are most racist and fat.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of104
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Random Forum right now

Search the Random Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Eternal-wow 3.3.5a & 4.3.4! Mon praestigiae 1
Need for Madness Jul 15 Need for Madness 1
My pup Jul 14 pssst 2
Wam Jelly Thread!!! (Nov '11) Jul 9 ninjakakes 132
lol Jul 5 Jordan Taylor 3
100 Stupid things to do (May '09) Jul 1 mr burns 667
Where's EVERY1???? (Mar '10) Jun 26 Anonymous 72
•••
•••