created by: hungrylikeawolff | Jan 3, 2008

Random

680 votes

whats the most racist race in the world?

Click on an option to vote

• blacks
  • whites
  • asians
  • jews
  • italian
  • mexicans

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of104
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“adam sevani <33”

Since: Oct 07

Media, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

Judged:

who ever made this pole is a very racist person
i refuse to answer this pole
Chelsea

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

Judged:

this is a racist poll. i think its rude and offensive. no matter who is on the top of the poll.

“adam sevani <33”

Media, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

ya well some ppl r answereing

Since: Dec 07

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

Judged:

No "Race" is predisposed to be racist its a combination of culture, location, techology and ideas that creates a racist outlook at other "Races" research before you post a sensitived subject..you should have posted which culture is the most racist....and racism is a sign of ignorance and you lack sufficient means for a comfortable existence..........
Earth2Imbeciles

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

Judged:

If the pollster had included Islamists, considering it is a culture, as other than races are included here, considering that they are avowed to eliminate all of the infidels of the world, would rank up their in my book as being on top of my poll!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2008

Judged:

Earth2Imbeciles wrote:
If the pollster had included Islamists, considering it is a culture, as other than races are included here, considering that they are avowed to eliminate all of the infidels of the world, would rank up their in my book as being on top of my poll!
Yes the Islamist are a culture, a culture of Radical Muslims that preach hate towards all who are against there views of Islam.......but they are our creation racist and radicalism are difficult subjects because you could look at "American Capitalism" as Radical but this is not the place to talk about all this..........

“adam sevani <33”

Media, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2008

Gainsborough wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the Islamist are a culture, a culture of Radical Muslims that preach hate towards all who are against there views of Islam.......but they are our creation racist and radicalism are difficult subjects because you could look at "American Capitalism" as Radical but this is not the place to talk about all this..........
do you here what your saying? i have a good frend who is a devout muslim and she is the nicest person you will ever meet... the problem is most ppl are given the idea that its all muslims who preach hate when in fact it is only a section of that religion!

“Serenity Now!”

Since: May 07

York Township, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2008

Okay, first of all, Italians are considered white. Well, technically they are.....

And, how could Arabs not be a choice?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2008

camile wrote:
<quoted text>do you here what your saying? i have a good frend who is a devout muslim and she is the nicest person you will ever meet... the problem is most ppl are given the idea that its all muslims who preach hate when in fact it is only a section of that religion!
I was talking about the Radical Muslims..not all of them.."Taliban"etc.. ..sorry if I wrote that wrong.........

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2008

camile wrote:
<quoted text>do you here what your saying? i have a good frend who is a devout muslim and she is the nicest person you will ever meet... the problem is most ppl are given the idea that its all muslims who preach hate when in fact it is only a section of that religion!
I don't listen to what the news says about the world...I research facts then I make my judgement...devout muslims aren't Radical...Islam is more tolerant then christianity"on a lot of things".....like in saudi arabia when they charged that rape victim and said she would be lashed and something else I don't remember that was saudi law not Islamic law from what I researched......Iam not bashing muslims I like middle eastern culture and they are good people not the monsters we seem to portray them as........people are afraid of what they don't understand...Through understanding of our differences we will find respect for one another.....I hope this makes sense........."truffle time"

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2008

Sorry, camile
sometimes I write things differently then I think them and it gives the wrong impression...I don't hate anybody based on there race,religion,income,there IQ...I don't preach hate against anyone unless you decide you want to follow in Hitlers footsteps and try to take over the world and kill all non Germans but all germans in WW2 were not Nazis..people seem to say they all were......The true teachings of Nazism is different from Hitler verson anyway.......Hitler used it to gain power like the Taliban who used Islamic teachings to gain power in Afghanistan....The devout aren't wrong are evil its the ones who are preaching and take advantage of the devout not all of them are bad......funny when a greater jihad means "a spiritual struggle against the evil within oneself" and a lesser jihad "physical effort in the cause of Islam" what happened they say The basis of the doctrine is found in the Koran, and in strict Islamic law jihad is a duty on all adult free male believers until Islam has attained universal domination; hence there can be no permanent peace with unbelievers but only limited truces. Then how can you struggle against the evil within yourself when your told to go kill all nonbelievers seems like the Greater Jihad is to stop the Lesser Jihad......think about it "a spiritual struggle against the evil within oneself" killing is evil.Lesser Jihad physical effort in the cause of Islam if your spiritual strong theres no need to protect Islam with "physical effort"..maybe the Lesser Jihad should be against the ones preaching hate in the Islamic faith there stoping the spiritual struggle against evil......I don't know what am I talking about..."truffle time"

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2008

It says a Greater Jihad is a struggling against evil desires..A Lesser Jihad involves waging war against enemies of Islam. Believers contend that those who die in combat become martyrs and are guaranteed a place in paradise...that doesn't make sense how can you struggle against evil desires...but you desire to wage war against enemies of Islam wouldn't the enemies of Islam be the followers of Islam that preach war against nonfollowers?.......I don't know Iam thinking to much.......camile ask your muslim friend...... "truffle time"
Just us Xtreme Teens

Hobart, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2008

there's only one race and thats the two legged race!! teehee

er herm...human race.

xxx

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2008

Just us Xtreme Teens wrote:
there's only one race and thats the two legged race!! teehee
er herm...human race.
xxx
there is no human race were "Hominids" which includes chimpanzees, gorillas, and orangutans

“adam sevani <33”

Media, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2008

maky, its cool..sorry i just tend to jump wen ppl say stuff like that, i c ur point tho
Prospective Pax

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2008

You sure won't see these results on politically correct ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, and PBS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2008

camile wrote:
maky, its cool..sorry i just tend to jump wen ppl say stuff like that, i c ur point tho
Thats okay, I try to make sense with what I say
Iam not saying you didn't understand just my typing of it was different from what I intended to type.....sometimes Iam like what did I just say "confuse" meself........."truffle time"

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2008

I don't use any influences on my opinions just facts I research....I like politics.....

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2008

Judged:

I see people are saying "blacks" are the most racist..stupied people.....how can "blacks" be the most racist "whites" are the ones who started both world wars, colonized the world inslaved its people rape mother earth of her resources,created nuclear weapons and boast about it..the result if the coloniztion now we live in a world with extreme poverty and hatred towards the "west" and iam tired of hearing people in the "developed" contries saying there "supeior" to undeveloped" contries because you have a F"""" "" toaster oven and they don't...technology and industry don't make you "developed" its how you use it..we use are technological sophistication and economic productivity to bully weaker contries...who really needs to "developed" give a child a gun and there going to pull the trigger.....

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2008

people say 9/11 happen because all muslims hate us....we shot are self we helped the Taliban take over Afghanistan to stop the Soviet Union...Osama bin Laden was a commander in the guerilla wars against the Soviet Union in the 1980s. The united states gave weapons to the guerillas which became al-Qaeda....seems are govrnment needs to understand that the route with the best pay off doesn't always mean profit........play both sides and your going to get stabbed in the back......

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of104
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Random Forum right now

Search the Random Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Wam Jelly Thread!!! (Nov '11) 17 hr ninjakakes 132
lol Jul 5 Jordan Taylor 3
100 Stupid things to do (May '09) Jul 1 mr burns 667
Where's EVERY1???? (Mar '10) Jun 26 Anonymous 72
100 most impossible things to do. (Jun '09) Jun '14 daniel 271
Tomorrow's the day. Should I do this? May '14 Mr Morris 1
Free giftcards May '14 Jlfrijole81 1
•••
•••