Anyone have REALLY rare Rancid stuff?

Anyone have REALLY rare Rancid stuff?

Posted in the Rancid Forum

habidus

Winnipeg, Canada

#1 May 19, 2006
I've got 14 Life Won't Wait demos Rancid recorded with the Silencers. I've got a Rancid 7" that their is only 1000 copys of, it came out before anything else. And I got a 6 song Rancid acoustic CD, it was recorded in this special Pheonix show, their's a clip of it on 'Give Em'The Boot'.
Anyone else have any more rare Rancid things to add to the list?
dez

Englewood, CO

#2 May 19, 2006
Three or so years ago, Tim touched the window at the venue they played, so I licked it. And got sick, if that counts for anything.
RancidJom

Spain

#3 May 20, 2006
I have 1 vid from the first acoustic show in Los Angeles (Amazing)

This DVD video

1993.12.12 - Live Glasgow Scotland At Nice And SleazyAudience (B) Complete Show

1995.10.01 - Live London UK At The GarageAudience (B+) Complete Show

1995.11.18 - Live USA TV Show At Saturday Night (SNL)Pro-Shot (A)- 2 songs

1995.12.13 - Live San Francisco USA - Punks Not DeadAudience (B+) Complete Show

1996.06.08 - Live London UK At Brixton AcademyAudience (B) Complete Show

1998.06.20 - Live Loreley Germany At Rockplast FestivalPro-Shot (A) Complete Show

1998.08.23 - Live Cologne Germany At Bizarre FestivalPro-Shot (A) Complete Show

2001.08.18 - Live Tokyo Japan At Chiba Marine Stadium For Summer Sonic FestivalAudience (A+ Mega) Complete Show

2003.08.29 - Live Walibi World, Biddinghuizen Nederlands At Lowlands FestivalPro-Shot (A)- 3 songs

2003.09.07 - Live Bologna Italy At Arena Parco Nord For Independent Days FestivalAudience (B-) Complete Show

2004.02.14 - Live Tokyo Japan At Zepp Final TourPro-Shot (A) Complete Show

2004.02.15 - Live Tokyo Japan At Zepp Final TourPro-Shot (A-)- 5 songs

2004.01.31 - Live Tokyo Japan At Sonic Mania - 05Pro-shot (A)- 3 songs + Interview

Rancid Video Tribute Vol I (by Jom)Great! All clips + Live (Including audience 20 min seattle 2003)

and more rancid lars and the bastards video songs

and some more audio
habidus

Winnipeg, Canada

#4 May 20, 2006
Want to do some trading?
RancidJom

La Laguna, Spain

#5 May 20, 2006
sure if you have something to offer that I don't have. Write me at [email protected] with the lists
habidus

Winnipeg, Canada

#6 May 20, 2006
Okay sounds good.
Ant

Meriden, CT

#7 Sep 5, 2006
habidus wrote:
I've got 14 Life Won't Wait demos Rancid recorded with the Silencers. I've got a Rancid 7" that their is only 1000 copys of, it came out before anything else. And I got a 6 song Rancid acoustic CD, it was recorded in this special Pheonix show, their's a clip of it on 'Give Em'The Boot'.
are u willing to sell a copy of that stuff??
Ant

Meriden, CT

#8 Sep 5, 2006
Are you willing to sell any of that stuff -life wont wait demos accoustical?
ramones_fanatic

Bologna, Italy

#9 Sep 23, 2006
rancid trade official, demo, bootleg, cdr, vhs, dvd

www.ramonesfanatic.altervista.org

go to rancid page
goat islander

United States

#10 Oct 12, 2006
habidus wrote:
I have some pretty rare rancid recordings. I am looking for:

Rancid - audio or video - acoustic from the Fenix/Phoenix in Seattle 11/06/04 ( I want the whole set of 14 songs, but if you have the 6 song cd i'd like to talk to you)

Rancid - audio or video - live at the Echo March 7,14,21 2006. if you have any of the full sets of these shows especially the acoustic show on the 7th please let me know. I already have the one from the 28th.

Please email me at [email protected] and put something about rancid in the subject line.

Thanks -J
goat islander

United States

#11 Oct 12, 2006
also looking for the lww demos. thanks -J
Jeff R

New Britain, CT

#12 Feb 22, 2007
I have burned copies of the following rancid bootlegs: Give 'Em the Boot, Demos from the pit, B-Sides collection, see ya in the pit, death won't wait, live from nottingham,...and out come the b-sides, Turning rebellion into money, live at the bizarre festival, live at the hollywood palladium, grease and garbage, demos and outtakes, life won't wait demos, acoustic sessions (live in seattle), and the next big stink. If anyone is interested in buying any of these, email me at [email protected] I have paypal if you wanna pay that way. I'll also trade if anyone has the rancid 2000 demos or any other really rare punk records
Todd

United States

#13 Apr 25, 2007
I would like to buy rare rancid material, please let me know what you have for sale.
Jeff R

Hartford, CT

#14 Jun 3, 2007
Todd wrote:
I would like to buy rare rancid material, please let me know what you have for sale.
If you're still interested in buying, I will sell you anything from the list above on cd-r (that's how I got them since they're bootlegs and almost impossible to find on silver cd's)

If anyone else is interested in buying any or all of these, you can email me at [email protected] use 'rancid cds' as the subject
hooligan2021

Paramount, CA

#15 Jun 11, 2007
ive got demolition sessions
django

Heilbronn, Germany

#16 Sep 24, 2007
...i haven't, but i'm looking for the song rancid used in their intro at the brixton academy in 2006..
i have a pretty bad quality youtube link,
but i would be the happiest person alive if someone knew that song and write me the title to my email.
[email protected]

SLFSubhuman

Colchester, VT

#17 Jan 21, 2008
I've got lots of Rancid rareties.
Everything ever put out on CD or Vinyl, and about 50 bootlegs[15 DVD, 35 audio from 1993-2006-Yes I have 2006 DVD too], 4 LFATB DVD's as well. If you'd like my list drop me a line at [email protected]
Cheers!
PRk

Hopewell Junction, NY

#18 Jul 14, 2008
SLFSubhuman wrote:
I've got lots of Rancid rareties.
Everything ever put out on CD or Vinyl, and about 50 bootlegs[15 DVD, 35 audio from 1993-2006-Yes I have 2006 DVD too], 4 LFATB DVD's as well. If you'd like my list drop me a line at [email protected]
Cheers!
Most of these CD's and vids are on the internet, dont pay these scumbags, punkrockers unite. Such as shame, but typical scumbags.
Ludeboy

United States

#19 Jan 25, 2009
I have hundreds of Rancid Bootlegs here on my site plus several other bands.
http://www.angelfire.com/music5/ludeboy/
email me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancid Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dropkick Murphys and Rancid set for July concer... Mar '17 West Coast Alert 1
News It's Not Dead Fest 2 lineup Mar '17 West Coast Warning 1
News San BernardinoRancid, Dropkick Murphys to headl... Mar '17 West Coast Warning 1
News New music: You + Me, Rancid (Oct '14) Oct '14 Pope Che Reagan C... 1
Afterwords (Feb '06) Jul '14 Elise Renee Ginge... 6
Rancid worst song (Jun '08) Jul '14 Wolverine 11
News JuiceheaD: The New Breed of Punk (Nov '11) Aug '13 RiotAct666 3
More from around the web