The Transplants Break Up [News]

The Transplants Break Up [News]

There are 26 comments on the Ultimate-guitar.com story from Jan 20, 2006, titled The Transplants Break Up [News]. In it, Ultimate-guitar.com reports that:

The Transplants have apparently split up. In a recent interview, frontman Skinhead Rob confirmed the rumours which began shortly after the group cancelled their fall tour, reports PunkBands.com . The band, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ultimate-guitar.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Skipper

Camarillo, CA

#21 Jan 9, 2007
the Transplants rock ass they can't split thats all i listen to
ELIS

Nottingham, UK

#22 Jan 12, 2007
SHUT UP U LOSER, JESUS LIFE WONT WAIT IS A GOOD ALBUM AND UR COMMENT DOESNT MAKE SENSE
Rogan

Cardiff, UK

#24 Jun 5, 2008
habidus wrote:
Blink-182 suck.
I seconed that Blink 182 suck!!!!
test

Makati, Philippines

#25 Jun 5, 2008
test
Nashty

United States

#26 Jun 9, 2008
People like Rancid because they're energetic, innovative, original, and multi dimensional in the style they play (aka good musicians, you clown). just because you personally like nofx more it doesn't mean they improved Rancid's songs. In fact, they didn't come close to improving them. I would easily say they made them worse. But since it's a split album, and on split albums they take each other's songs and play them their way, let's not draw comparisons between two very different bands.
I like the Transplants too, but anyone who thinks they're better than Rancid is looking past 20 years of history and staying power.
Bryan

Tampa, FL

#27 Jan 18, 2010
Hey Dumb ass', Transplants broke up due to Tim getting sick. Tim's main interest has always been Rancid and music. Tim ALWAYS talks about Op Ivy in interview (some dumb ass said he never does), so whoever said that should shhh. Transplants are cool, and as of 2010 they are reunited, but Rancid will always be better

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rancid Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New music: You + Me, Rancid (Oct '14) Oct '14 Pope Che Reagan C... 1
Afterwords (Feb '06) Jul '14 Elise Renee Ginge... 6
Rancid worst song (Jun '08) Jul '14 Wolverine 11
News JuiceheaD: The New Breed of Punk (Nov '11) Aug '13 RiotAct666 3
tim armstrong limited edition prints (Sep '12) Sep '12 Poster Child Prints 1
Rancid film? (May '12) May '12 DerrickC 1
Rancid best album (Apr '06) Apr '12 Skajas 25
More from around the web