Maid in Manhattan becomes a TV show

Maid in Manhattan becomes a TV show

There are 2 comments on the RTE.ie story from Aug 17, 2008, titled Maid in Manhattan becomes a TV show. In it, RTE.ie reports that:

The Jennifer Lopez film 'Maid in Manhattan' is to be remade as a TV show, according to the Hollywood Reporter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at RTE.ie.

Silkysoul

United States

#1 Aug 26, 2008
Now that's what I call striking while the iron's hot! Not! The movie is six years old, which is ancient history in Hollywood time. Plus, they're rewinding the clock on the story. OK, who's gonna watch?:-D

http://www.silkysoul.com
yolanda

Westwood, MA

#2 Aug 26, 2008
i love that movie and i way for second movie jlo married and kids and verry funny and same people the first movie .excelent idea wach main in mahanttan in tv.congratulation and make very funny please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ralph Fiennes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Palace shows 'Man and Superman' on Sunday (Jun '15) Jun '15 zsuzsanna 1
Ralph Fiennes nude (Sep '11) Jan '15 Clare 2
News Wes Anderson's 'The Grand Budapest Hotel' a sum... (Apr '14) Apr '14 zsuzsanna 1
News How Ralph Fiennes Brought His Marvelous Invisib... (Jan '14) Jan '14 zsuzsanna 1
News Ralph Fiennes Headlines Trevor Nunn's the Tempest (Mar '11) Nov '13 zsuzsanna 3
Ralph Fiennes NAKED: NUDE Videos and Photos (Nov '12) Nov '12 Ralph Fiennes 1
@RawrItsNanna: I found a movie with Jared Leto,... (Mar '11) Mar '11 zsuzsanna 1
More from around the web