Box Office 1969 to 1972
alok

India

#46 Sep 20, 2009
Rajesh Khanna was No 1 1969 to 1975 and was in the top 3 from 1979-1986 as a star. As an actor I would say he ruled from 1966 to 1994, till he took retirement. He wanted to quit in 1975 but gradually quit post 1994. He great actor indeed
Rajesh Khanna

Kolkata, India

#47 Sep 21, 2009
alok wrote:
Rajesh Khanna was No 1 1969 to 1975 and was in the top 3 from 1979-1986 as a star. As an actor I would say he ruled from 1966 to 1994, till he took retirement. He wanted to quit in 1975 but gradually quit post 1994. He great actor indeed
main ghatiya actor hun re.
Raj-Uk

Īdar, India

#48 Sep 21, 2009
I will never post as Rajesh Khanna -- I am sorry to all - Abhijit ji - I am sorry most to you
MEE12

Surbiton, UK

#49 Sep 22, 2009
alok wrote:
Rajesh Khanna was No 1 1969 to 1975 and was in the top 3 from 1979-1986 as a star. As an actor I would say he ruled from 1966 to 1994, till he took retirement. He wanted to quit in 1975 but gradually quit post 1994. He great actor indeed.
No you are wrong.

1969 - 1974 - No.1

1979 - 1983 - He was doing well, but not in the top 3!!!

MEE12

Surbiton, UK

#50 Sep 22, 2009
alok wrote:
Rajesh Khanna was No 1 1969 to 1975 and was in the top 3 from 1979-1986 as a star. As an actor I would say he ruled from 1966 to 1994, till he took retirement. He wanted to quit in 1975 but gradually quit post 1994. He great actor indeed
If you say he ruled from 19966 to 1994 - Can you tell me how many blockbuster films did he make between 1987 to 1994??
Rajesh Khanna

Kolkata, India

#51 Sep 22, 2009
MEE12 wrote:
<quoted text>If you say he ruled from 19966 to 1994 - Can you tell me how many blockbuster films did he make between 1987 to 1994??
Mujhe maat roko
mujhe rone do
mujhe mat roko
yeh hota hain
kya hota hain
so hone do.

yehi gaan gake main sadak o mein bhik mang rahan hoon.
aur girao mujhe - kamino.
Raj-Uk

Nuvem, India

#52 Sep 22, 2009
I love Rajesh Khanna
Atul

Pune, India

#54 Aug 2, 2012
classic Bawarchi was also a hit film of kaka..personally this is my most favorite film after Anand...up to some extent its an extension of Ananad,that's what I feel...
micky

Gandhinagar, India

#57 Oct 11, 2012
why r u wasting u r time in this forum when no one is appreciating your view. It is simple truth just try to analyse u r brain if u have any ?
micky

Gandhinagar, India

#58 Oct 12, 2012
so many person who were close to amitabh are speaking agaist him like

amzadkhan
kadar khan
salimkhan
rakhee
amarsingh
shatryghan sinha
soniyaji & rahulji
DAL ME JARUR KUCH KALA HE YA PURI DAL KALI HE..
MEE12

Bromley, UK

#59 Oct 12, 2012
alok wrote:
Iqtefaq(1969)Hit
Aradhana(1969)SuperHit
Do Raaste(1969)SuperHit
Doli(1970)Hit
Bandhan(1970)Hit
Khamoshi(1970)Hit
The Train(1970)Hit
Sacha Jhoota(1970)SuperHit
Safar(1970)Hit
Anand(1971)Hit
Kati Patang(1971)SuperHit
Aan Milo Sajna(1971)Super Hit
Andaaz(1971)Super Hit
Maryada(1971)Hit
Choti Bahu(1971)Flop
Haathi Mere Sathi(1971)Super Hit
Mehboob Ki Mendi(1971)Average
Dushman(1972)SuperHit
Amar Prem(1972)SuperHit
Apna Desh(1972)Hit
Dil Daulat Aur Duniya(1972)Flop
Baawarchi(1972)Hit
Joru Ka Ghulam(1972)Average
Mere Jeevan Sathi(1972)Average
Maalik(1972)Flop
Shehzada(1972)Average is the corrected version
No mention of Anand?

It must be a flop.
.
MEE12

Bromley, UK

#60 Oct 12, 2012
No mention of Anand on the box office hits?

Was it a flop?
.
micky

Gandhinagar, India

#61 Oct 12, 2012
so many person who were close to amitabh are speaking agaist him like

amzadkhan
kadar khan
salimkhan
rakhee
amarsingh
shatryghan sinha
soniyaji & rahulji
DAL ME JARUR KUCH KALA HE YA PURI DAL KALI HE..
imsuperstar

Jammu, India

#62 Jan 25, 2013
Haha
sharmila

UK

#63 Jan 25, 2013
micky wrote:
so many person who were close to amitabh are speaking agaist him like
amzadkhan
kadar khan
salimkhan
rakhee
amarsingh
shatryghan sinha
soniyaji & rahulji
DAL ME JARUR KUCH KALA HE YA PURI DAL KALI HE..
there are others in the list .raj babbar,ranjit mallick from bengal.ab promised a role in santoshi's family and really enjoyed ranjit's attention when in kolkata.so her daughter went to mumbai and did two days shoot and then on the 3rd day when she went she was told she is not wanted.she wondered why ,then raj kumar santoshi told her yhats what the high bcommand mr. bachaan told us.she packed and went back almost in tears ashe knew ab's power that nobody can challenge him
MEE12

Bromley, UK

#64 Jan 25, 2013
sharmila wrote:
<quoted text>
there are others in the list .raj babbar,ranjit mallick from bengal.ab promised a role in santoshi's family and really enjoyed ranjit's attention when in kolkata.so her daughter went to mumbai and did two days shoot and then on the 3rd day when she went she was told she is not wanted.she wondered why ,then raj kumar santoshi told her yhats what the high bcommand mr. bachaan told us.she packed and went back almost in tears ashe knew ab's power that nobody can challenge him
Tell us about the Raj Babbar story?
.
MEEPOTY12

Mumbai, India

#65 Jan 25, 2013
MEE12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us about the Raj Babbar story?
.
How MANY STORIES YOU WANT TO HEAR. PLEASE ASK YOUR BAAP TO TELL YOU
MEE12

Bromley, UK

#66 Jan 26, 2013
MEEPOTY12 wrote:
<quoted text>
How MANY STORIES YOU WANT TO HEAR. PLEASE ASK YOUR BAAP TO TELL YOU
When a kaka fan gets stupid like you......then they get the same treatment back!
.
MEE12

Bromley, UK

#67 Jan 26, 2013
MEEPOTY12 wrote:
<quoted text>
How MANY STORIES YOU WANT TO HEAR. PLEASE ASK YOUR BAAP TO TELL YOU
Dadamoni,

This is the type of post kaka fans tend to post....then you wonder why I give the same treatment back!!!

.
sharmila

UK

#68 Jan 26, 2013
MEE12 wrote:
<quoted text>Dadamoni,
This is the type of post kaka fans tend to post....then you wonder why I give the same treatment back!!!
.
if you can get the interview of raj babbar on ndtv abt amar singh and ab then you will know abt this.even the other day aryan babbar said that ab was trying to be like a father figure to prateik only to spite raj babbar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rajesh Khanna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dharmendra-- the under-appreciated superstar (Nov '06) Aug 17 Dharam Fan 3,858
What happened to this group? No update since Ma... Jul 25 RKFan 1
Rajesh Khanna filmogrphy - Box office result (Oct '10) Feb '17 Agent 309 Gopal 28
Please list your 5 most favorite Kaka songs (Feb '08) Feb '17 Roshini 660
Rajesh Khanna and his expressions (Dec '14) Feb '17 Roshini 793
Rajesh Khanna the beggar (Nov '16) Jan '17 Roshini 3
The eternal songs of RK (Jan '17) Jan '17 Roshini 7
More from around the web