The Great Songs picturised on other s...

The Great Songs picturised on other stars but should be on Rajesh khanna

Posted in the Rajesh Khanna Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Nag shankar

Guntur, India

#1 May 24, 2012
Mr. friends of the forum Sometimes I think there were great solo songs in the past that have been picturised on other stars but more justice would have been given to the songs if they had been pictured on rajesh khanna ji - by fate or accidentally or otherwise. One such song comes to my mind is - Ek rut aaye ek rut jaye mousam badle na - from goutam govinda. It was actually picturised on Vijay arora. I personally feel that( whenever I hear this song) It should have been picturised on kakaji. Forum members are welcome to suggest other songs that were picturised on other stars but should have been pictured on kakaji.
sunny

Lucknow, India

#2 May 24, 2012
Aaj mausam bada beimaan hai.....
Gum hai kisi ke pyar mein
Pal bhar ke liye
Nag shankar

Tenali, India

#3 May 24, 2012
Mr. sunny, thanks for suggesting the 3 songs. for the first two I will give hundred per cent. It is Ok or the third song. it is 50-50 marks for picturing on kakaji. I am mentioning one more song - ai khuda tera har faisala mujhe manjoor hain - kishore solo song from Abdullah - it was picturised on Sanjay khan. Since rajesh-kishore had great combination. Forum members can suggest solo songs of kishore kumar picturised on other stars but would have been better with kakaji.
MEE12

Kettering, UK

#4 May 24, 2012
Nag shankar wrote:
Mr. sunny, thanks for suggesting the 3 songs. for the first two I will give hundred per cent. It is Ok or the third song. it is 50-50 marks for picturing on kakaji. I am mentioning one more song - ai khuda tera har faisala mujhe manjoor hain - kishore solo song from Abdullah - it was picturised on Sanjay khan. Since rajesh-kishore had great combination. Forum members can suggest solo songs of kishore kumar picturised on other stars but would have been better with kakaji.
Nag,

The rate your going looks like you want all the songs to be given to kaka.....
sunny

Mumbai, India

#5 May 25, 2012
Dear Mr shankarji how about
Dilber mere kab tak mujhe aise hi tadpaoge
Abhijit

Varanasi, India

#6 May 25, 2012
I have also thought the same manner several times;
Some more songs of others which perfectly suits to Kakaji--

1. Jeevan main kabhi darna nahi (Khote Sikke)
2. Ruk jana nahi tu kabhi harke (Mere Apne)
3. Musafir Hun Yaro (Parichay)
4. Mera jeevan kora kagaz (Kora Kagaz)
5. Tum Aa Gaya Ho nur a gaya hai (Andhi)
6. Dil aaj Sair hai, gam aaj nagma hai (Gambler)

Moreover, few songs picturised on Kishoreda seem as Kaka is singing the song. Great Actor par Excellence...
Sarkar

Mumbai, India

#7 May 26, 2012
Rajesh Khanna bought life to a song with the expression of his face and love in his eyes.
The voice of Kishore Kumar belongs only to Rajesh Khanna.The title song of the movie Kabhi Kabhie would have looked far more good if it was picturised on Rajesh Khanna rather than on Amitabh Bachchan.
Amitabh Bachchan looks good in it,but not very convincing.He doesn't look natural with his expressions like Rajesh Khanna does so in his romantic songs.
Atul Maini

Karawang, Indonesia

#8 May 26, 2012
I am of the opinion that if songs of Jawani-Dewani, Kal aaj aur kal, Ankho Ankho Me , Kora Kagaj, Piya ka Ghar and Heera panna would have picturized on Kaka, that would have been great.

I shared my opinion with Kaka ji also about two songs i.e Hum jab honge sath saal ke aur tum hogi pachpan ki and Jane jan dhundhta fir raha; to which he just smiled and did not say anything.
Nag shankar

Guntur, India

#9 May 27, 2012
Thanks to sunny, abhiji sarkar and atul mainiji for their sugestions. I am suggesting two song which are very close to my heart but should have been picturised on kakaji . Koi roko na diwane ko man machal raha hai ( from Priyatama 1977) and thoda hai thode ki jaroot hain ( from khatta meetha 1978).
Nag shankar

Guntur, India

#10 May 27, 2012
Also both the songs from Doosara Admi (1976) - Chal kahin door nikal jai and Aakhon main kajal hain. Sometimes I imagine both these songs for kakaji . I do not why.
Heyman

Mumbai, India

#11 May 27, 2012
"Raath Kali Ek khwaab mein aayi"...from Budha Mil Gaya sounds very apt for Rajesh Khanna...

Though the song has "Rajesh Khanna effect", I found Navin Nichol doing reasonably a good job...:D
Heyman

Mumbai, India

#12 May 27, 2012
"Haal Kya hai Dilon ka na pucho sanam" is a qawali that reminds me of another qawali "Wada tera Wada" from Dushman...

Kaka, i feel, would have done a better job...surely..:D

Kishore must have had Dushman song in his mind while singing this one...just guessing..:D
Nag shankar

Guntur, India

#13 May 27, 2012
Yes, I do agree with Heyman that rath kali ek khwaab mein aaye song has full rajesh khanna effect. Before seeing this in the television, I always felt that it is a rajesh khanna song. Also, Haye mera dil, song from Paraya dhan(1970) the sole song of kishore kumar has full rajesh khanna effect. This song was picturised on rakesh roshan.
Abhijit

Varanasi, India

#14 May 28, 2012
Really it is an unique impact of Kakaji that songs picturised on others seem to be sung by Kakaji himself. Great....
Abhijit

Varanasi, India

#15 May 28, 2012
Atul Maini wrote:
I am of the opinion that if songs of Jawani-Dewani, Kal aaj aur kal, Ankho Ankho Me , Kora Kagaj, Piya ka Ghar and Heera panna would have picturized on Kaka, that would have been great.
I shared my opinion with Kaka ji also about two songs i.e Hum jab honge sath saal ke aur tum hogi pachpan ki and Jane jan dhundhta fir raha; to which he just smiled and did not say anything.
Really you are very lucky in the sense that you have found an opportunity to discuss with him about such nice factors. I always think such opportunity but never found in spite of twice meetings with him.
MEE12

London, UK

#16 May 28, 2012
I think the song...Jab koi baat bigar jaye, jab koi mushkil parjaye...(kumar sanu song) this would also suit kaka.

Rajendra Kumar Fan

Islamabad, Pakistan

#17 May 28, 2012
chumma chumma de day would suit kaka.
Atul Maini

Karawang, Indonesia

#19 May 28, 2012
Rajendra Kumar Fan wrote:
kaka love kissing and sucking.so above mentioned song suit on him.
From some of your posts , I had started gathering an impression that you are a sensible chap yet you showed your colours very fast.
Rajendra Kumar Fan

Islamabad, Pakistan

#20 May 28, 2012
Atul Maini wrote:
<quoted text>
From some of your posts , I had started gathering an impression that you are a sensible chap yet you showed your colours very fast.
what kaka showed in wafaa i am surprised to seee that what can i say agter watching him in wafaa.
go and watch wafaa.
MEE12

UK

#21 May 28, 2012
Rajendra Kumar Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
what kaka showed in wafaa i am surprised to seee that what can i say agter watching him in wafaa.
go and watch wafaa.
If you nothing better to say...please leave this forum.

Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rajesh Khanna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dharmendra-- the under-appreciated superstar (Nov '06) Sep '17 Dharam Fan 3,859
rajesh khanna vs sanjeev kumar (Oct '09) Sep '17 pratikshah 218
What happened to this group? No update since Ma... (Jul '17) Jul '17 RKFan 1
Rajesh Khanna filmogrphy - Box office result (Oct '10) Feb '17 Agent 309 Gopal 28
Please list your 5 most favorite Kaka songs (Feb '08) Feb '17 Roshini 660
Rajesh Khanna and his expressions (Dec '14) Feb '17 Roshini 793
Rajesh Khanna the beggar (Nov '16) Jan '17 Roshini 3
More from around the web