"Great achievement for a new comer li...

"Great achievement for a new comer like Rajesh Khanna."

Posted in the Rajesh Khanna Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
VIPIN

Noida, India

#1 Jan 14, 2013
Cut/paste
Aakhri Khat, Rajesh Khanna's first ever released film, was selected for the Oscars in the best foreign language entry in 1967.

Cut/paste
He made his film debut in 1966 with Chetan Anand directed film ‘Aakhri Khat. Aakhri Khat was India’s entry for the Best Foreign Language Film at the 40th Oscar Academy Awards in 1967. It was a great achievement for a new comer like Rajesh Khanna.

Cut/paste
Rajesh Khanna funeral saw one of the largest turnovers in the country as it was attended by 9 lakh people on 19 July 2012 with fans from all over India and some even from California, Spain, Australia, Singapore landed in the morning of 19th July . For first time in 21st century for any actor's death day, funeral day and prayer meeting held on 4th day - all 3 occasions were extensively covered by media. This kind of respect was earlier seen only in cases of funeral of Kishore, Rafi and MGR.
MEE12

UK

#2 Jan 14, 2013
Hrithik Roshan has a better record than our kaka ji.

Hrithik's 1st movie as a newcomer was a superhit and he got best actor award. Hrithik has 4 filmfare awards compared to Kaka's 3.

Hrithik a good actor and a better dancer....whole package better than our kaka ji.

sharmila

UK

#3 Jan 14, 2013
MEE12 wrote:
Hrithik's 1st movie as a newcomer was a superhit and he got best actor award. Hrithik has 4 filmfare awards compared to Kaka's 3.
Hrithik a good actor and a better dancer....whole package better than our kaka ji.
if you compare "kaho na pyar hai "with akhri khat,then seriously something is wrong with you.dancing is a gr8 achievement no doubt but dancing alone cannot make an actor.javed jafri is gr8 dancer so what did he achieve.hrithik is great in his own place but for gods sake dont compare him with kaka.if roshans grandad was alive i am sure he would vouchsafe for this.irrfan khan is a gr8 actor but can't shake a leg so what??????if kriish acting is good then god forbid i am going to quit this forum soon.any way i will quit becoz it is more or less becoming a anti -forum for kaka .i came here to get some info and share some nice thoughts abt our favourite actor but this has become a war
MEE12

Wellingborough, UK

#4 Jan 14, 2013
sharmila wrote:
<quoted text>
if you compare "kaho na pyar hai "with akhri khat,then seriously something is wrong with you.dancing is a gr8 achievement no doubt but dancing alone cannot make an actor.javed jafri is gr8 dancer so what did he achieve.hrithik is great in his own place but for gods sake dont compare him with kaka.if roshans grandad was alive i am sure he would vouchsafe for this.irrfan khan is a gr8 actor but can't shake a leg so what??????if kriish acting is good then god forbid i am going to quit this forum soon.any way i will quit becoz it is more or less becoming a anti -forum for kaka .i came here to get some info and share some nice thoughts abt our favourite actor but this has become a war
It's not to do with me to compare akhri khat with kaho na pyar hai. Try understanding my post....I am comparing 1st movie of kaka and his success compared to Hrithik's 1st film with success and best actor award???

Hrithik's 1st film was a blockbuster also he achieved best actor award. Did Kaka achieve best actor award in his 1st film akhri khat?

Hrithik already has 4 best actor awards compared to Kaka's 3.

Analyse both actors 1st movie success....you know who comes tops!!

MEE12

Wellingborough, UK

#5 Jan 14, 2013
This thread should be dedicated to Hrithik Roshan because he was "Great achievement" for a new comer who won best actor award in his 1st movie.
Raj-Uk

Mumbai, India

#6 Jan 14, 2013
Dont leave the forum for Mee12 this person is a curse on humanity
sharmila

UK

#7 Jan 14, 2013
MEE12 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not to do with me to compare akhri khat with kaho na pyar hai. Try understanding my post....I am comparing 1st movie of kaka and his success compared to Hrithik's 1st film with success and best actor award???
Hrithik's 1st film was a blockbuster also he achieved best actor award. Did Kaka achieve best actor award in his 1st film akhri khat?
Hrithik already has 4 best actor awards compared to Kaka's 3.
Analyse both actors 1st movie success....you know who comes tops!!
i dont know abt you but to me kaka is a better actor than hrithik .he is not bad but rk is better.safar, avishkar ,palkon ke chhaon,agar tum na hote even aap ki kasam.r all chalk and cheese characters but he showed the right amount of expression in each of them without trying to impose.but i would agree that roshan does a better abnormal roles than anybody else.each and every actor in the filmdom is better than kaka it seems,to you so i think by now we know that kaka only grades best in the hearts of us the fans so why do you bother to bring in other actors.we r so entralled by him that we dont care abt others even if they get an oscar.we r hardcore pro-rk and you r hardcore anti-rk .lets accept this and stop this nonsense
Raj-Uk

Mumbai, India

#8 Jan 14, 2013
Mee12 how can you compare a legend with a kid. It shows your mentality. It is better you consult some good doctor and also get a job for yourself.
Rasik Patel

Taunton, UK

#9 Jan 14, 2013
MEE12 wrote:
Absolutely
Ranga

Mumbai, India

#10 Jan 14, 2013
Rasik, how can you compare a legend with a kid. It shows your mentality. It is better you consult some good doctor and also get a job for yourself.
VIPIN

Noida, India

#11 Jan 14, 2013
MEE12 wrote:
Mr.MEE12 your critics were expected there nothing new in your posting.

Listen the tape of KAKAJI in which he had told that there is no godfather I have in film industry when I have entered in industry and I have a great challenge in front of me as there were Dilip sahab,Raj Kapoor,Devanand and other who were well established in film industry.

There was a great and strong back bone behind Hiritik Roshan,his father Rakesh Roshan who is good actor,direct & producer.If Rakesh was not behind him nobody can imagine where Hritik Roshan would be.

Akhiri Khat was nominated for Oscar and Kaho Na Pyar Haia was a hit only as per commercial aspect only.What is this comparison between the two.Aree aap kiya such me bewakoof to nahi ho bhai.

Anyways aap jaise do chaar bewakoof bhi forum par hone chahiye varna maja jata rahta haia.

Aap ko sahab maia pahle he "BHAIN KE AGE BEEN BJANA" bol chuka hu.

There is another proverb "NANG BADHA PARMESHWAR SE"

Aap nang haian aur rhenge isliye aapse shree shree 1008 MR.MEE12 maharaj ji koi nahi jeet skta.

I can write so many things in regards to you silly posting that you are comparing Hritik Roshan with a great actor KAKAJI.

How silly you are! Mujhu aap par taras aata ahaia.
MEE12

Sheffield, UK

#12 Jan 15, 2013
VIPIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr.MEE12 your critics were expected there nothing new in your posting.
Listen the tape of KAKAJI in which he had told that there is no godfather I have in film industry when I have entered in industry and I have a great challenge in front of me as there were Dilip sahab,Raj Kapoor,Devanand and other who were well established in film industry.
There was a great and strong back bone behind Hiritik Roshan,his father Rakesh Roshan who is good actor,direct & producer.If Rakesh was not behind him nobody can imagine where Hritik Roshan would be.
Akhiri Khat was nominated for Oscar and Kaho Na Pyar Haia was a hit only as per commercial aspect only.What is this comparison between the two.Aree aap kiya such me bewakoof to nahi ho bhai.
Anyways aap jaise do chaar bewakoof bhi forum par hone chahiye varna maja jata rahta haia.
Aap ko sahab maia pahle he "BHAIN KE AGE BEEN BJANA" bol chuka hu.
There is another proverb "NANG BADHA PARMESHWAR SE"
Aap nang haian aur rhenge isliye aapse shree shree 1008 MR.MEE12 maharaj ji koi nahi jeet skta.
I can write so many things in regards to you silly posting that you are comparing Hritik Roshan with a great actor KAKAJI.
How silly you are! Mujhu aap par taras aata ahaia.
Im comparing both actors 1st movie achievement?

I'm sure that's what this thread is about?

MEE12

Sheffield, UK

#13 Jan 15, 2013
Hrithik gained the biggest achievement as a newcomer!
VIPIN

Noida, India

#14 Jan 15, 2013
MEE12 wrote:
Hrithik gained the biggest achievement as a newcomer!
DO THE COMPARISON APPLE TO APPLE,BOTH SIDE SHOULD BE EQUAL.

When Hritik's movie came or you can understand it like that from the start of star's sons are coming in the movies,Rokey was first movie.

From that time the trend has been started that stars has presented their son in big banner with big branding.

Akhiri Khat was not branded like today's style.The focus was not on Rajesh Khanna at that time but he has proved himself on behalf of his own strength.

Where Haritik stands in fromnt of KAKAJI.If RK's father was of film industry then KAKAJI could made a big hit like Kaho Na Pyar Haia.

Actually see it like that Kaho Na Pyar Haia was the movie of Rakesh Roshan's son not Hritik Roshan.

Today all stars are doing efforts for their sons.Nobody can sustain own his own.
VIPIN

Noida, India

#15 Jan 15, 2013
One more thing to be compare between RK & HR that Hritik have one Thumb is extra then RK.

I think he is alone a hero in the world who have one spare thumb.

If he might be came at the time of KAKJAI director would reject him due to this reason.

Aajkal kisi ko bhi star bana diya jata haia bas paise ho aur peeche koi branding karne wala ho.
MEE12

Sheffield, UK

#16 Jan 15, 2013
VIPIN wrote:
One more thing to be compare between RK & HR that Hritik have one Thumb is extra then RK.
I think he is alone a hero in the world who have one spare thumb.
If he might be came at the time of KAKJAI director would reject him due to this reason.
Aajkal kisi ko bhi star bana diya jata haia bas paise ho aur peeche koi branding karne wala ho.
A very good thumb joke!

When you create threads please be more clear!

As a newcomer Hrithik gained bigger achievement in his 1st movie than kaka!
MEE12

Sheffield, UK

#17 Jan 15, 2013
VIPIN wrote:
Kaka also spent his own "paise" money towards his 1st movie!

Chris

Alphington, Australia

#18 Jan 15, 2013
How can u compare Hritik to kakaji only talk when anyone has 15 consectative hits in ,a row .hritik wishes he had the fan following of kakaji but no one ever will.neither sharukh salman amitabh come anywhere close to kakas success . One and only kakaji R.I.P
sharmila

UK

#19 Jan 15, 2013
Chris wrote:
How can u compare Hritik to kakaji only talk when anyone has 15 consectative hits in ,a row .hritik wishes he had the fan following of kakaji but no one ever will.neither sharukh salman amitabh come anywhere close to kakas success . One and only kakaji R.I.P
i dont know how anybody can compare hrithick with rk.his name i have deliberately spelt it like that.thats what he seems to me"thick".kaho na pyar hai was another run of the mill film taken from here and there like kasme vaade and other film i cant remember now.the advertising of the film was beyond belief and that his dad was shot at just before the film release,was suspicious but then that proved to be a blessing in disguise.next i think the pests will compare shakti kapoor with kaka and say shakti is a better actor.hrithick is not bad but he cant bring out the angst like rk he is better calling out for jadoo
VIPIN

Noida, India

#20 Jan 15, 2013
MEE12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Kaka also spent his own "paise" money towards his 1st movie!
The same was also expected from you.Do you have to say something new.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rajesh Khanna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please list your 5 most favorite Kaka songs (Feb '08) 10 hr avishkar 637
Kaka's Songs (Oct '08) 22 hr Roshini 113
Aurat (1967) (Jun '10) Jan 11 Roshini 20
Is this forum dead ? (Sep '09) Jan 10 Roshini 41
Is Rajesh Khanna forum dead? (Apr '16) Jan 10 Roshini 148
Happy birthday Kaka Jee (Dec '15) Jan 5 Roshini 213
Rajesh Khanna's Interviews and Articles (Aug '08) Jan 4 Roshini 244
More from around the web