|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

Friends,just imagine AB reading this interview of Raakhee-
hahaha!what would be his reaction??

Rajesh ne di acchi filmein,hai koi jo de sake hume 'BAAWARCHI'??
AB ne di bakwaas filmein,yeh padhkar lagi hogi AB ko Mirchi!!!!!!
MEE12

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2012

kumar14 wrote:
Friends,just imagine AB reading this interview of Raakhee-
hahaha!what would be his reaction??
Rajesh ne di acchi filmein,hai koi jo de sake hume 'BAAWARCHI'??
AB ne di bakwaas filmein,yeh padhkar lagi hogi AB ko Mirchi!!!!!!
I dont think he knows.

This news has not been advertised good, not many people know of Raakhee's interview.

When Kaka was alive she did not this type of thing....why say it now when he is not here?

VIPIN

Chandra, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

This interview has been published on dated 21st Sep'2012 in DELHI TIMES (TIMES OF INDIA)PAGE NO.15" Today's hits are 7-days wonder by Reporter Vickey Lalwani" AB ne agar padh bhi le hoi to kiya unke pass koi excuse haia " Ye kuch aisa lag raha haia jaise Angoor nahi mile to kaha diya khatte haian. AB to publicity ka ek bhi moka hath se nahi jane dete.Ek Kalakaar ke liye ye koi choti news bhi nahi haia.

Dili Kumar ne kuch kaha tha unke baare main to AB ne immediate reply kiya tha ki mujhe ab OSCAR mile na mile koi fark nahi padhta.

To AB ne ye news na padhi ho aisa ho he nahi sakta.This is just only AB's cleverness only...... Kaka ke fans ko AB bevakuf nahi bana sakte.
mausmi

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2012

Sagarika Basu wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mausmi.....you are a very sweet girl!
I am very happy that today's young generation is so much intereset to know about our Super Hero Rajesh Khanna..
I will tell Nupur in detail...and I have to brush my memory...and she will write it down...but I need some time..
blessings,
Sagarika-di
So sweet of you Sagarika Di, thank u soooo much and, take your time, I am waiting.
God bless!
Anil Antony

UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

The only reason this article is even worth noticing and has such a lot of people commenting on it is because AB is mentioned here. After all that he has done in this lifetime i dont think there is any reason any body should even contest AB's greatness. As for RK there is no reason for selling him short either. He was good in a manner different to other people. This still does not account for the fact that AB is who he is. The fact that anything written about him even past his 70 is still selling like hotcakes and having strange ones like you all commenting on it is itself proof to the fact that like it or not - AB is the king of hindi cinema
sharmila

Rochester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Abhijit wrote:
Friends-- I have just downloaded the grand interview of Rakheeji and going to paste here. Great to see that you have already done it. Greatly acknowledging your contributions.
I admire and appeciate Rakheeji's very bold and histroically true fact-- Rajesh Khanna brought good films and AB bad. This is enough to prove who is Original and who is manipulated....
rakhi has always been very bold and she never minces her words.
raj

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Rakhee comments on Rajesh is truth.Rajesh was ultimate star. Only sad story is they neglected raj when he was alive. During his death memories started rerecording of kakas death.Probably rajesh is the only star who is praised so much after his death.After his death people are hearing Kaka songs more and more. Kaka is great
sharmila

Maidstone, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

raj wrote:
Rakhee comments on Rajesh is truth.Rajesh was ultimate star. Only sad story is they neglected raj when he was alive. During his death memories started rerecording of kakas death.Probably rajesh is the only star who is praised so much after his death.After his death people are hearing Kaka songs more and more. Kaka is great
a great mans worth or greatness is usually recognised after his death because people then only realise what they have lost.in case of others once they die people hardly remember them.which ever field, its the quality of work people fall for not quantity or how many public appearances or advertisements you have done.
nagesh

Bandra, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

i support you and wil like to tell all others in the poem just simply ask yurself how many amitabh movies have you seen against rajesh khanna come on amitabh is way higher than any star on planet and thats why he rules til now ie 31 st december 2013 thank u
Rajesh Khanna 4ever

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

nagesh wrote:
i support you and wil like to tell all others in the poem just simply ask yurself how many amitabh movies have you seen against rajesh khanna come on amitabh is way higher than any star on planet and thats why he rules til now ie 31 st december 2013 thank u
Mate what planet do u live on ??? Amitabh way higher than any star on the planet ! Lol !
You are such a joker Amitabh is zero compared to greats of Hollywood and kaka is in a league of his own!!! Lambu is nothing but a hero for third rate movie goers like u !
VIPIN

Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Rajesh Khanna 4ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Mate what planet do u live on ??? Amitabh way higher than any star on the planet ! Lol !
You are such a joker Amitabh is zero compared to greats of Hollywood and kaka is in a league of his own!!! Lambu is nothing but a hero for third rate movie goers like u !
Dear RK 4ever correct words.
dev333

New Delhi, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Rajesh Khanna 4ever wrote:
<quoted text>
100% correct.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Rajesh Khanna Forum right now

Search the Rajesh Khanna Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashirwaad SOLD!!!! 57 min MEE12 97
K B C, Amitabh giving money away (Oct '11) 1 hr VIPIN 110
Dharmendra-- the under-appreciated superstar (Nov '06) 6 hr MEE12 3,262
Known,Unknown Facts about RAJESH KHANNA (Aug '12) 6 hr MEE12 1,286
Dialogues & Scenes of Super Star Rajesh Khan... (Aug '12) Sat MEE12 112
Riyasat doing good business despite very limite... Sat VIPIN 8
106 solo hero films of Rajesh Khanna (Aug '13) Jul 25 Raja Sen 22
•••
•••