Rakhee's all praises for Rajesh : Ver...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
kumar14

UK

#42 Sep 21, 2012
Friends,just imagine AB reading this interview of Raakhee-
hahaha!what would be his reaction??

Rajesh ne di acchi filmein,hai koi jo de sake hume 'BAAWARCHI'??
AB ne di bakwaas filmein,yeh padhkar lagi hogi AB ko Mirchi!!!!!!
MEE12

Knaresborough, UK

#43 Sep 21, 2012
kumar14 wrote:
Friends,just imagine AB reading this interview of Raakhee-
hahaha!what would be his reaction??
Rajesh ne di acchi filmein,hai koi jo de sake hume 'BAAWARCHI'??
AB ne di bakwaas filmein,yeh padhkar lagi hogi AB ko Mirchi!!!!!!
I dont think he knows.

This news has not been advertised good, not many people know of Raakhee's interview.

When Kaka was alive she did not this type of thing....why say it now when he is not here?

VIPIN

Bangalore, India

#44 Sep 22, 2012
This interview has been published on dated 21st Sep'2012 in DELHI TIMES (TIMES OF INDIA)PAGE NO.15" Today's hits are 7-days wonder by Reporter Vickey Lalwani" AB ne agar padh bhi le hoi to kiya unke pass koi excuse haia " Ye kuch aisa lag raha haia jaise Angoor nahi mile to kaha diya khatte haian. AB to publicity ka ek bhi moka hath se nahi jane dete.Ek Kalakaar ke liye ye koi choti news bhi nahi haia.

Dili Kumar ne kuch kaha tha unke baare main to AB ne immediate reply kiya tha ki mujhe ab OSCAR mile na mile koi fark nahi padhta.

To AB ne ye news na padhi ho aisa ho he nahi sakta.This is just only AB's cleverness only...... Kaka ke fans ko AB bevakuf nahi bana sakte.
mausmi

Mumbai, India

#45 Sep 22, 2012
Sagarika Basu wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mausmi.....you are a very sweet girl!
I am very happy that today's young generation is so much intereset to know about our Super Hero Rajesh Khanna..
I will tell Nupur in detail...and I have to brush my memory...and she will write it down...but I need some time..
blessings,
Sagarika-di
So sweet of you Sagarika Di, thank u soooo much and, take your time, I am waiting.
God bless!
Anil Antony

UAE

#47 Feb 21, 2013
The only reason this article is even worth noticing and has such a lot of people commenting on it is because AB is mentioned here. After all that he has done in this lifetime i dont think there is any reason any body should even contest AB's greatness. As for RK there is no reason for selling him short either. He was good in a manner different to other people. This still does not account for the fact that AB is who he is. The fact that anything written about him even past his 70 is still selling like hotcakes and having strange ones like you all commenting on it is itself proof to the fact that like it or not - AB is the king of hindi cinema
sharmila

UK

#48 Feb 21, 2013
Abhijit wrote:
Friends-- I have just downloaded the grand interview of Rakheeji and going to paste here. Great to see that you have already done it. Greatly acknowledging your contributions.
I admire and appeciate Rakheeji's very bold and histroically true fact-- Rajesh Khanna brought good films and AB bad. This is enough to prove who is Original and who is manipulated....
rakhi has always been very bold and she never minces her words.
raj

Dubai, UAE

#49 Mar 20, 2013
Rakhee comments on Rajesh is truth.Rajesh was ultimate star. Only sad story is they neglected raj when he was alive. During his death memories started rerecording of kakas death.Probably rajesh is the only star who is praised so much after his death.After his death people are hearing Kaka songs more and more. Kaka is great
sharmila

London, UK

#50 Mar 20, 2013
raj wrote:
Rakhee comments on Rajesh is truth.Rajesh was ultimate star. Only sad story is they neglected raj when he was alive. During his death memories started rerecording of kakas death.Probably rajesh is the only star who is praised so much after his death.After his death people are hearing Kaka songs more and more. Kaka is great
a great mans worth or greatness is usually recognised after his death because people then only realise what they have lost.in case of others once they die people hardly remember them.which ever field, its the quality of work people fall for not quantity or how many public appearances or advertisements you have done.
nagesh

Mumbai, India

#51 Dec 31, 2013
i support you and wil like to tell all others in the poem just simply ask yurself how many amitabh movies have you seen against rajesh khanna come on amitabh is way higher than any star on planet and thats why he rules til now ie 31 st december 2013 thank u
Rajesh Khanna 4ever

Hawthorn, Australia

#52 Dec 31, 2013
nagesh wrote:
i support you and wil like to tell all others in the poem just simply ask yurself how many amitabh movies have you seen against rajesh khanna come on amitabh is way higher than any star on planet and thats why he rules til now ie 31 st december 2013 thank u
Mate what planet do u live on ??? Amitabh way higher than any star on the planet ! Lol !
You are such a joker Amitabh is zero compared to greats of Hollywood and kaka is in a league of his own!!! Lambu is nothing but a hero for third rate movie goers like u !
VIPIN

Noida, India

#53 Jan 1, 2014
Rajesh Khanna 4ever wrote:
<quoted text>
Mate what planet do u live on ??? Amitabh way higher than any star on the planet ! Lol !
You are such a joker Amitabh is zero compared to greats of Hollywood and kaka is in a league of his own!!! Lambu is nothing but a hero for third rate movie goers like u !
Dear RK 4ever correct words.
dev333

New Delhi, India

#54 Jan 1, 2014
<quoted text>
100% correct.
Arif

Dubai, UAE

#55 Apr 24, 2015
Sachin Sharma wrote:
Rakhee breaks her silence after 15 years. Tells us why DDLJ was the last Shah Rukh Khan film she liked
Why are you so reclusive?
Why should I be in the public glare? I don't need too much money. I don't have too many responsibilities any more. I love my independence. There is nobody to question me. For the longest time now, it's been my farmhouse near Panvel and my animals. I think I may have belonged to the animal kingdom in my past life. And then, I have my books. I am happy and contented.
Has your love for animals and plants landed you in a spot?
I remember Yash Johar coming home one day and falling off the stairs because my dogs chased him. He ended up getting a hairline fracture. Another time, I got into an argument with Amitabh Bachchan when our car stopped and he started looking for the water bottles that had been kept inside. When he realised I had used all that water over some plants, he quipped, "Where are you coming from?" To which, I replied, "Why do you carry a sitar with you when you don't play it?"
Why did you stop acting?
I withdrew from films once I stopped getting roles of my choice. But I will always remember my journey and how lucky I have been in getting to learn from so many directors. I shared a great equation with the Barjatyas, Yash Chopra and Dev Anand. I still remember shooting at the TOI building when Satyen Bose slapped me when I didn't get a scene right in Jeevan Mrityu. I recall when I refused to shoot a scene in Gulmarg because a lump of poop was lying there, Hrishikesh Mukherjee himself picked it up and threw it away. Directors were special those days.
We didn't even see you at Rajesh Khanna and Dev Anand's deaths.
I wasn't there even at Sanjeev Kumar's death. When Rajesh passed away, I was at my farmhouse. I called up Gulzar and told him to rush to Aashirwad. I didn't come down to Mumbai. I didn't want to see him that way. I didn't want to make a spectacle of my tears either. But I did visit him in hospital. A few days after his demise, I placed a rose near his picture kept outside his bungalow. Rajesh was like one of the seven wonders for the industry. There was magic in his face and mannerisms. He was shy and conservative but misunderstood. Why wouldn't he come three hours late for a shot when his co-actors including me took three hours to dress up? He did not use any make up ever. Would anybody from the current crop of actors do a film like Bawarchi?
What do you think of today's Bollywood?
I am nobody to judge today's cinema but if you insist, here's my personal opinion. Today's hit films have a shelf life of seven days, the lyrics are incomprehensible, and the music is so noisy. Rajesh Khanna brought good films. Amitabh Bachchan brought bad films. I haven't liked a single SRK film after DDLJ. Aap kabhi robot bante ho, kabhi superman. What are you trying to prove? Be human. Taare Zameen Par was the last Hindi film I saw in the theatre.
You were paired with some of the most handsome heroes of your time. You were considered one of the best looking heroines. Were you ever attracted to anyone or vice versa?
I was in awe of Shashi Kapoor but I knew where to draw the line. As for the other way round, I don't know who got into that bracket. Joh baat mujhe karni hi nahin thi, us mein main kyun padun? I was engaged and committed to Gulzar.
We hear Gulzar and you are still in regular touch. I can't choose my parents and relatives. But I chose Gulzar. My choices are my responsibility. My bond with him will always remain.
Is your daughter Meghna making her next film? I don't think Meghna's kind of films are made anymore. Does Gulzar make films these days?
Which is your best performance?
Difficult question but Blackmail was perhaps the only film where I did not falter at all. I hated being melodramatic. I remember telling Subhash Ghai to tone down my role in Ram Lakhan but he thought differently.
They say you are a great cook
The truth
Humpora Dumpora

Chennai, India

#56 May 3, 2015
<quoted text>
Preeti beti, let Lambu rule planet earth while Kaka perishes inside the dark corridors of Asirwad but u should not post on empty stomach dear ... Come with me to the fields where I can feed you fresh shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rajesh Khanna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dharmendra-- the under-appreciated superstar (Nov '06) Sep '17 Dharam Fan 3,859
rajesh khanna vs sanjeev kumar (Oct '09) Sep '17 pratikshah 218
What happened to this group? No update since Ma... Jul '17 RKFan 1
Rajesh Khanna filmogrphy - Box office result (Oct '10) Feb '17 Agent 309 Gopal 28
Please list your 5 most favorite Kaka songs (Feb '08) Feb '17 Roshini 660
Rajesh Khanna and his expressions (Dec '14) Feb '17 Roshini 793
Rajesh Khanna the beggar (Nov '16) Jan '17 Roshini 3
More from around the web