Big B unhappy with fans’ behaviour du...

Big B unhappy with fans’ behaviour during Rajesh Khanna’s funeral

Posted in the Rajesh Khanna Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
radzi

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#1 Jul 20, 2012
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan is unhappy with the way crowd behaved during Rajesh Khanna’s funeral procession.

Tweeting his anger, Big B wrote:“The funeral of Rajesh Khanna was poignant and crowded… the crowds were in throngs, with scant respect for the situation… pity !!”

Reuters

While one would expect the crowd to comprise of fans of Rajesh Khanna who had come to pay last respects to the late superstar, Big B thinks otherwise.

“For the crowds it is always a moment of an event to see so many stars assemble… not one of respect to him that passed away,” tweeted Amitabh.

Rajesh Khanna, fondly called Kaka by his family and friends, passed away Wednesday morning following a liver infection. He was 69.

The Bollywood’s first superstar was laid to rest at the Vile Parle crematorium Thursday. His grandson Aarav lit the pyre.

IANS
Abhijit

Varanasi, India

#2 Jul 20, 2012
radzi wrote:
Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan is unhappy with the way crowd behaved during Rajesh Khanna’s funeral procession.
Tweeting his anger, Big B wrote:“The funeral of Rajesh Khanna was poignant and crowded… the crowds were in throngs, with scant respect for the situation… pity !!”
Reuters
While one would expect the crowd to comprise of fans of Rajesh Khanna who had come to pay last respects to the late superstar, Big B thinks otherwise.
“For the crowds it is always a moment of an event to see so many stars assemble… not one of respect to him that passed away,” tweeted Amitabh.
Rajesh Khanna, fondly called Kaka by his family and friends, passed away Wednesday morning following a liver infection. He was 69.
The Bollywood’s first superstar was laid to rest at the Vile Parle crematorium Thursday. His grandson Aarav lit the pyre.
IANS
Who survived in the film line via MULTISTAR FILMS, how do I except another thinking than what he has tweeted. He should very well learn that during funeral procession no celebrity except Dimple and Akshay was arrived at Aashirwad, but the hoard of people gathered there from last night to join the funeral. Actually AB's version clearly shows his inferiority complex.
radzi

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#3 Jul 20, 2012
Abhijit wrote:
<quoted text>
Who survived in the film line via MULTISTAR FILMS, how do I except another thinking than what he has tweeted. He should very well learn that during funeral procession no celebrity except Dimple and Akshay was arrived at Aashirwad, but the hoard of people gathered there from last night to join the funeral. Actually AB's version clearly shows his inferiority complex.
He was stunt.

We do not know what tantrums people were throwing at him and small B. People like Indo will curse that "son" for sure?
Lidiya Ukraine

Ukraine

#4 Jul 20, 2012
You will always be in our hearts ... Our dear Rajesh Khanna...
MEE12

Chester, UK

#5 Jul 20, 2012
radzi wrote:
<quoted text>
He was stunt.
We do not know what tantrums people were throwing at him and small B. People like Indo will curse that "son" for sure?
Totally agree radzi.

Hey radzi I was chatting to indo bhai and thought we all forum friends of kaka fans should all meet up one day...including Abhijit.

What do u think?
Amrit

Netherlands

#6 Jul 20, 2012
MEE12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree radzi.
Hey radzi I was chatting to indo bhai and thought we all forum friends of kaka fans should all meet up one day...including Abhijit.
What do u think?
I am suprised at AB's remarks. I can understand him being upset by having to walk and the way the crowd reacted, but he insulted both Kaka and the thousands who jostled just to catch a final glimpse when he said they were not there to see him but other stars.
Asli Jat

Castro Valley, CA

#7 Jul 20, 2012
MEE12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree radzi.
What do u think?
Asli Jat here, I know you directed this at Radzi, but I think that would be great but not sure where we could meet up ? Air fares are expensive !
sharma

Vadodara, India

#8 Jul 20, 2012
Big B is an AZZWHole......... GOD sees everything..
Devanandfan

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Jul 20, 2012
Th article linked below is a keeper. I hope Suhan and others would archive this.
Slowly it is dawning into our consciousness that the scripts Rajesh Khanna chose had a larger meaning and relevance.
See this link: http://in.omg.yahoo.com/news/rajesh-khanna-fl...

It is also becoming clearer that the scripts Salim and Javed wrote also had a larger meaning. Their scripts created disillusionment, anger at the authorities, used religious symbolism and justified violence.(Perhaps, something ISI and Al Quaida would be proud of today?)
For example, in their Deewar- both sons were poor one decided to chose hard work, the other became a mafia don with "religious" symbols. And their script glorified the Don.
Avinash

Bury, UK

#10 Jul 20, 2012
Babumoshai....mere fans hamesha mere paas hi rahenge...usse koi nahin cheen sakta....

he told u so !

so when u went to his final show , what did u expect?
Avinash

Bury, UK

#11 Jul 20, 2012
aaj ke log say ...oh hamne sif suna lekin nahin dekha uska fan following

In death he showed them all once n for all what a rajesh khanna death scene could do ...mass hysteria and madness on the scenes of mumbai !
radzi

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#12 Jul 20, 2012
MEE12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally agree radzi.
What do u think?
For sure MEE.

I think Suhan, AM and AJ was planning something big for us all, then God called Rajesh Khanna before we all could gather.

......but nonetheless we will meet in Mumbai hopefully.
MEE12

Kettering, UK

#13 Jul 20, 2012
Asli Jat wrote:
<quoted text>
Asli Jat here, I know you directed this at Radzi, but I think that would be great but not sure where we could meet up ? Air fares are expensive !
Asli jat...start saving up lol.
indo

UK

#14 Jul 21, 2012
Maybe we can all meet up in Canada and all the drinks on Asli jatt with asli dharu, lol
radzi

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#15 Jul 24, 2012
More comments from Times of India:

cut/paste:

Ferrari (New Jersey) 3 days ago
I don't know why Amitabh went in Kaka's Funeral when he refused to see him in the hospital. The way he was walking as though someone forced him to be there. These are their family moments and Big B was trying to get media attention over there also. I feel sorry suh great actors but a small heart. I salute rajesh Khanna he lived like a Super star and left this world like a Super Star. I never see any actor walking in front except Big B can some of the TOI reporters ask him what was that desperation from Big B
radzi

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#16 Jul 24, 2012
more comments:

cut/paste:

Poor Bachchan (Dil to Bachcha hai ji) 4 days ago
Evidence against Bachchan's logic - 1) People were present throughout the procession, some even walking with it. Celebrities came either at the beginning or end of the route. Only the family was there throughout 2) People were seen holding huge laminated photos of Rajesh Khanna all along the route 3) The crowd was braving the inconvenience of traffic and the heavy rains. 4) The crowd was in thousands, a number not seen during public appearances of other celebrities, including Amitabh. 5) TV Channels were on fire. 6) Google gave the first search clue of 'Rajesh Khanna' by just typing 'R' which means millions of searches. This was not for seeing faces of other celebrities. THE CONCLUSION mr. bachchan is....YOU ARE JEALOUS OF RAJESH KHANNA'S POPULARITY.

http://timesofindia dot indiatimes dot com/opinions/15054860.cms
radzi

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#17 Jul 25, 2012
more...cut/paste:

vs259 (hyderabad)
25 Followers
4 days ago
Silver: 4257
Wordsmith

Big B , Actually it should be Big(gest) BS. Had he come there to pay respects or to se-be seen- to later blog and tweet. Why is he making such out-of-syllabus answers to unasked questions. The aam-aadmi were a bigger fan and follower of him than the gliterrari who had come more for a formality, and the see-be-seen act. The public goy a bit 'emotional' seeing other stars around. What is his problem?

Ramesh Manghirmalani (Paris)
10 Followers
4 days ago
Silver: 3328

Mr B, I had respect for you, you are getting crazy day by day and be honest yiou are jealous of RK. You or your bloody son can never be RK. You cheated Gandhis, he did not...

“Super Star Rajesh Khanna”

Since: Jul 10

Secunderabad

#18 Jul 25, 2012
AB has no right to comment on fans of Super Star RaJESH KHANNA.

Hours together our Fans were waiting and present throughout the procession and some even walking Super Star Rajesh Khanna's fans hamesha Kaka ke paas hi rahenge. AB was jealous after seeing so big crowd for the funeral and popularity of kaka.

V. Manohar
radzi

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#19 Jul 25, 2012
cut/paste:

Manua Beparwah (Hyderabad) 4 days ago
Since Rajesh khanna's death, Amitabh and his PR have been trying to keep Big B in news. It seems Big B and his PR are not happy with Kaka's death taking complete space on media coverage. I smell that something is burning, he is not happy to see these many fans gathering for funeral of a legendary actor.

shrikant (india) 4 days ago
wrong of AB to write that the crowds came to see him. it is he who should maintain respect for the dead and not engage in untimely blogging in this matter.

jigna (India) replies to shrikant 4 days ago
This man seems so insecure, even his body language shows.I saw the IIFA and the way he looked at Rajesh Khanna as if he was a fool, and he was a class apart, even sridevi and other cheap uneducated actors.Disgusting just money classless crappy idiots.

“Super Star Rajesh Khanna”

Since: Jul 10

Secunderabad

#20 Jul 25, 2012
Yes Razdi u r right my dear friend

I am closely keeping watch all the TV channels, internet and news paper medias and smealing AB will do golmal and Big B and his PR are not happy with Kaka's death taking complete space on media coverage.
We should give a befitting answer/reply please.

V. Manohar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rajesh Khanna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amir Khan & Rajesh Khanna (May '08) 6 hr radzi 100
Amitabh Bachchan - the Shahenshah of Bollywood (Jul '15) 8 hr Adam_30 275
Rajesh khanna : the only one to act heavily ! (Mar '16) 22 hr chan 15
Dilip Kumar is India's first superstar not Kaka... (Dec '15) Sun Adam_30 92
News The phenomenon : Rajesh Khanna (Jan '16) Sun Adam_30 6
Haathi mere saathi of Rajesh Khanna to be remade (Feb '16) Sun Adam_30 37
Rajesh Khanna and his expressions (Dec '14) Sun Adam_30 785
More from around the web