Visit to Rajesh Khanna Bungalow on 26...

Visit to Rajesh Khanna Bungalow on 26th December 2011

Posted in the Rajesh Khanna Forum

Since: Mar 08

Tripoli, Libya

#1 Dec 30, 2011
After long gap of 18 years, I got a chance to visit Bungalow of Super Star Rajesh Khanna on 26th December 2011. Previously I visited his Carter Road home in 1993. That time I remember, it used to be two / three security guard at the entrance gate and after a lot of inquiry only, they used to allow visitors to meet even secretary of Super Star.

But this time it was very different. Name plate of Rajesh Khanna and even Bungalow Title “Ashirwad” was missing on the boundary wall. I reached around 2.00PM. Finding no security person at the entrance, I kept waiting for 2/3 minutes to get any response from inside. As there was nobody, I opened my self- wooden gate and entered compound of the Bungalow. I found one Mercedes full of dust inside the compound and renovation work of building was going on at top floor. But nobody was available even inside campus to attend visitors. It was strange for me –so I approached towards building and found one mate servant cooking something in her own room which was annexe to the main building. I enquired from her about availability of staff of Super Star. Then she called the secretary, who was inside home. Finally I got success to meet at least his secretary, who later on informed that due to sudden absence of security person, nobody was there at entrance gate.
Regarding availability of Rajesh Khanna there, sectary was kind enough to tell me that super star is out on personal visit to Goa and also told that he is not well since previous few months. He further added that meeting with superstar can be possible only after 1st January 2012 at preferred timing between 10 AM to 11AM.

I observed three letters lying at the entrance gate addressed to Rajesh Khanna.

I Wish a very happy birthday & new year 2012 to our Greatest Super Star Rajesh Khanna.
MEE12

Romford, UK

#2 Dec 30, 2011
anilp456 wrote:
I observed three letters lying at the entrance gate addressed to Rajesh Khanna.
I Wish a very happy birthday & new year 2012 to our Greatest Super Star Rajesh Khanna.
I wonder if one of those letters was from Indo bhai.

Indo

London, UK

#3 Dec 30, 2011
MEE12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if one of those letters was from Indo bhai.
Just read the article, very strange.
Yes, wonder if one of them letters is from me. mine was a brown envelope.
why no security?
Strange
radzi

Depok, Indonesia

#4 Dec 30, 2011
Did Rajesh Khanna had turned that bungalow into a museum of sorts?

He is obviously not 100% healthy from the pictures we recently seen. Hope he can cope that health aspect well.... and God bless him with long life.
Well Wisher

Toronto, Canada

#5 Jan 10, 2012
Drinking and smoking has taken toll on him. Specially smoking. This could be the reason, he might not feeling well. I saw his photo taken at Dilip Kumar's home recently. He has lost quite lot of weight and looks pell. I am all time his fan and wish he gets well and I herd that he has signed 3 movies with big producers so lets wait and watch !!!!
radzi

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#7 Jan 11, 2012
Well Wisher wrote:
Drinking and smoking has taken toll on him. Specially smoking. This could be the reason, he might not feeling well. I saw his photo taken at Dilip Kumar's home recently. He has lost quite lot of weight and looks pell. I am all time his fan and wish he gets well and I herd that he has signed 3 movies with big producers so lets wait and watch !!!!
Thanks Well Wisher for the well wishes.

I am one fan that is not asking nor looking for anything more from Rajesh Khanna in regard to his 3rd come back nor his returning into politics. I just hope he is in good health and be around his love ones whether it be with his family members or with any of his former mistresses.
Indo

Birmingham, UK

#8 Jan 12, 2012
radzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Well Wisher for the well wishes.
I am one fan that is not asking nor looking for anything more from Rajesh Khanna in regard to his 3rd come back nor his returning into politics. I just hope he is in good health and be around his love ones whether it be with his family members or with any of his former mistresses.
Well said Radzi bhai
I think most fans share your views.
MEE12

Chester, UK

#9 Jan 12, 2012
Indo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said Radzi bhai
I think most fans share your views.
Apart from Abhijit!!

Indo

Birmingham, UK

#10 Jan 12, 2012
MEE12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Apart from Abhijit!!
thats why i said most, lol
neeraj zutshi

Thoothukudi, India

#11 Jan 23, 2012
i wish king of romance will get well soon. we are incomlete without him.
shiblu bhusion

Guangzhou, China

#12 Mar 2, 2012
I am a great fan of rajesh khanna ji.I love him very much.I can not pass my single day without seeing his picture.I always pray for his long life.It is too much difficult for me to express that how much I love him.At last I want to wish for his good health and pray for his long life.
MEE12

Stoke-on-trent, UK

#13 Mar 2, 2012
shiblu bhusion wrote:
I am a great fan of rajesh khanna ji.I love him very much.I can not pass my single day without seeing his picture.
Abhijit loves him more than you and keeps his picture in his back pocket!

GKK

Nigeria

#14 Mar 2, 2012
shiblu bhusion wrote:
I am a great fan of rajesh khanna ji.I love him very much.I can not pass my single day without seeing his picture.I always pray for his long life..
That is why he has Anonymous and not Eponymous Fans..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rajesh Khanna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rajesh Khanna filmogrphy - Box office result (Oct '10) Mar '17 Roshini 29
Please list your 5 most favorite Kaka songs (Feb '08) Feb '17 Roshini 660
Rajesh Khanna and his expressions (Dec '14) Feb '17 Roshini 793
Rajesh Khanna the beggar (Nov '16) Jan '17 Roshini 3
The eternal songs of RK Jan '17 Roshini 7
Dilip Kumar is India's first superstar not Kaka... (Dec '15) Jan '17 Roshini 94
Amitabh Bachchan - the Shahenshah of Bollywood (Jul '15) Jan '17 Roshini 280
More from around the web