Kaka and Mumtaz
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Ravidekho

Etobicoke, Canada

#1 Jul 13, 2012
http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/B...

To be honest, Bollywood people are so weird. there is no connections between them, they just remember their colleagues or co-stars when they passes away. they are not like Hollywood..Kevin Costner did only one movie with Whitney Houston but their relationship continued even before her death Kevin send her letters to help her quitting drugs. Hollywood stars contacts each others all the times, but in Bollywood even in sickness and critical times they don't visits each others.
Abhijit

Varanasi, India

#2 Jul 14, 2012
It is true, however, Mumtaz is at London presently so it is not necessary for her to visit Kaka at Hospital. She said her views Kaka as under

Mumtaz on Superstar Rajesh Khanna--

Referring to superstar Rajesh Khanna, Popular Indian actress of yesteryears Mumtaz said that "Kaka has not been keeping well, but is now recovering”. She recalled how every film that she and Rajesh Khanna acted in had been a superhit.
indo

UK

#3 Jul 14, 2012
Abhijit wrote:
It is true, however, Mumtaz is at London presently so it is not necessary for her to visit Kaka at Hospital. She said her views Kaka as under
Mumtaz on Superstar Rajesh Khanna--
Referring to superstar Rajesh Khanna, Popular Indian actress of yesteryears Mumtaz said that "Kaka has not been keeping well, but is now recovering”. She recalled how every film that she and Rajesh Khanna acted in had been a superhit.
Abhijit Ji

How come you are on the forum on a Saturday, normally you don't.
Anyway, Kaka's and Mumtaz's jodi were the best in all form, age, size, sexuality clothing, just great.
kumar14

UK

#4 Dec 10, 2012
The best pair ever on screen!
There were many pairs which were considered hit like-Raj kapoor and Nargis,Dilip kumar and vyjanthi mala,Dharmendra and hema,Amitabh and rekha,shatrughan and reena,rishi and neetu,etc......
But the best pair and the most successful pair was RK and Mumu!
The most successful pair means,they worked together in 9 movies and all were hits except one in which RK had a special appearance-Aaina .
RK and mumu----------Aap ki kasam,Aaina,Apna desh,Bandhan,dushman,do raaste,Sachcha jutha,Roti and Prem Kahani......
Mumu also had a guest appearance in Raja rani.and the main heroine was sharmila tagore.

Yes,the best pair---------RK and Mumu!!!!!!!!!!
MEE12

Rotherham, UK

#5 Dec 10, 2012
kumar14 wrote:
The best pair ever on screen!
There were many pairs which were considered hit like-Raj kapoor and Nargis,Dilip kumar and vyjanthi mala,Dharmendra and hema,Amitabh and rekha,shatrughan and reena,rishi and neetu,etc......
But the best pair and the most successful pair was RK and Mumu!
The most successful pair means,they worked together in 9 movies and all were hits except one in which RK had a special appearance-Aaina .
RK and mumu----------Aap ki kasam,Aaina,Apna desh,Bandhan,dushman,do raaste,Sachcha jutha,Roti and Prem Kahani......
Mumu also had a guest appearance in Raja rani.and the main heroine was sharmila tagore.
Yes,the best pair---------RK and Mumu!!!!!!!!!!
Did mumu attend kaka's funeral?
.
micky

Gandhinagar, India

#6 Dec 10, 2012
did sunny booby & two other sisters just like the family of laly dharam is having attended the marriage functio of esh. what happened when some body ask dharmendra question about it angrez?
micky

Gandhinagar, India

#7 Dec 10, 2012
dharmendra is having a big family like our lalu prasad yadav.. ha.. ha..
MEE12

Bromley, UK

#8 Dec 10, 2012
Micky ji this thread is about kaka and mumu.....if u want to discuss no problem ji.
.
Dev

Chennai, India

#9 Dec 10, 2012
Did sunny deol attend his father's marriage. I mean dharam's marriage with hema...
kumar14

UK

#10 Dec 10, 2012
Mee,
Yes,this is a question-------did mumu attend kaka's funeral?
She did not attend.
Only mumu herself can answer this!

There were many others who did not even bother to inquire about his health when he was sick.
This is a bitter fact-------but,u r right Mee.

AB did not visit him during his ailing days.
its a long list..........what to say......

But,ur question is appropriate.......
MEE12

UK

#11 Dec 11, 2012
Dev wrote:
Did sunny deol attend his father's marriage. I mean dharam's marriage with hema...
Dev,

Another diluded post by you.....hehehehe.

This is a Kaka & Mumu thread.

I asked a simple question regarding both if mumu attended kaka's funeral?

My question is connected with mumm and kaka.

What's the relevance to this thread if Sunny attending his father's marriage?

.
Sunny Deol

Mumbai, India

#12 Dec 11, 2012
Yeh paanch inch ka lauwda jab Dimple ki chut mein ghusta hai na, to woh ghusta nahi, ghus jaata hai.
Rasik Patel

Burton Upon Trent, UK

#13 Dec 11, 2012
kumar14 wrote:
The best pair ever on screen!
There were many pairs which were considered hit like-Raj kapoor and Nargis,Dilip kumar and vyjanthi mala,Dharmendra and hema,Amitabh and rekha,shatrughan and reena,rishi and neetu,etc......
But the best pair and the most successful pair was RK and Mumu!
The most successful pair means,they worked together in 9 movies and all were hits except one in which RK had a special appearance-Aaina .
RK and mumu----------Aap ki kasam,Aaina,Apna desh,Bandhan,dushman,do raaste,Sachcha jutha,Roti and Prem Kahani......
Mumu also had a guest appearance in Raja rani.and the main heroine was sharmila tagore.
Yes,the best pair---------RK and Mumu!!!!!!!!!!
I think you will find the best and most sucessful pairing in Bollywood history is SRK and Kajol.
Dhaaga

Guwahati, India

#14 Dec 11, 2012
Rasik Patel needs a shemale
nikki

Oakland, CA

#15 Feb 15, 2013
@ MEE12,

Mumu visited Kaka one month before he passed away. She was in Mumbai then. When he passed away, she was back in LOndon and was not there for the funeral. However, she gave an interview to a TV channel where she spoke about her friendship with Kaka, their movies together and the good times they had.

However, it is true that Bollywood people don't keep in touch the way they should and that is really sad.

It seems AB wanted to meet Kaka, but Kaka said no.
Chris

Baldivis, Australia

#16 Feb 15, 2013
nikki wrote:
@ MEE12,
Mumu visited Kaka one month before he passed away. She was in Mumbai then. When he passed away, she was back in LOndon and was not there for the funeral. However, she gave an interview to a TV channel where she spoke about her friendship with Kaka, their movies together and the good times they had.
However, it is true that Bollywood people don't keep in touch the way they should and that is really sad.
It seems AB wanted to meet Kaka, but Kaka said no.
Yes nikki i saw that interview with mumu she was quite distraught she was very close to kaka and she did say she was grateful to dimple for allowing her to see kaka prior to his demise.
Hema,rakhee ,waheeda ,nanda,rekha,tina,asha parekh ,sharmila where were they ?at least mumu was in london but these ladies were all in india but didnt show their face at his funeral!
Esp sharmila she did so many movies with kaka.all she did after his death was criticize him.i lost all respect for this woman"
I remember when at praveen babis funeral danny denzopa was there and he was so dissappointed that hardly any bollywood people were there .esp AB with whom praveen had done so many hit movies with.
REALLY BOLLYWOOD IS SUCH A FAKE PLACE !!! or is it because indians are like that !!!' Mutlabi people!!!!
Chris

Baldivis, Australia

#17 Feb 15, 2013
To kaka MUTLAB KI DUNIYA KO CHODH KE PYAAR KI DUNIYA ME KHUSH REHNAA MERE YAAR!!!!!!! R.I.P
kumar14

UK

#18 Feb 15, 2013
Who says AB wanted to meet Kakaji???
MEE12

Bromley, UK

#19 Feb 15, 2013
nikki wrote:
@ MEE12,
Mumu visited Kaka one month before he passed away. She was in Mumbai then. When he passed away, she was back in LOndon and was not there for the funeral. However, she gave an interview to a TV channel where she spoke about her friendship with Kaka, their movies together and the good times they had.
However, it is true that Bollywood people don't keep in touch the way they should and that is really sad.
It seems AB wanted to meet Kaka, but Kaka said no.
What do u mean?

AB was at kaka's house when he passed away!

..
Indo

UK

#20 Feb 16, 2013
MEE12 wrote:
<quoted text>
What do u mean?
AB was at kaka's house when he passed away!
..
Correct me if I am wrong but I understand that kaka didnt visit Mumum when she had cancer a few years ago and she had lost all her hair. Not sure if she visited Kaka before his death but certainly didnt for the funeral. Also AB did go to the funeral but not sure about before his death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rajesh Khanna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rajesh Khanna filmogrphy - Box office result (Oct '10) Mar '17 Roshini 29
Please list your 5 most favorite Kaka songs (Feb '08) Feb '17 Roshini 660
Rajesh Khanna and his expressions (Dec '14) Feb '17 Roshini 793
Rajesh Khanna the beggar Jan '17 Roshini 3
The eternal songs of RK Jan '17 Roshini 7
Dilip Kumar is India's first superstar not Kaka... (Dec '15) Jan '17 Roshini 94
Amitabh Bachchan - the Shahenshah of Bollywood (Jul '15) Jan '17 Roshini 280
More from around the web