Anita Advani on Rajesh:Latest Intervi...

Anita Advani on Rajesh:Latest Interview dated Sep 1, 2012,

Posted in the Rajesh Khanna Forum

Anonymous

Mumbai, India

#1 Sep 5, 2012
''I call myself Rajesh Khanna’s surrogate wife: Anita Advani"
by
Meena Iyer
Over to Anita:

Q1...For the record, what exactly was the nature of your relationship with Rajesh Khanna when he died?
I call myself his surrogate wife. I have lived-in with him at Aashirwad for around eight years. During this period, I took care of him like a wife would.

Then why did Kakaji not acknowledge you publicly?
I don't know what you mean by public acknowledgement. We shopped together in Bandra. I was by his bedside when he was rushed to hospitals for his medical tests and people have seen us eating out together. We brought Ganesh home for a day-and-a-half. I did a karva chauth for him. What more proof do I need to give?

Q2...It's being said that in his will Kaka left everything to his two daughters. How can you ask for anything, especially since you are the outsider?

3.Q....Who decides whether I'm the outsider or insider? I lived with him for nearly a decade. I was the insider then. During this time, I cared for him, took all his idiosyncrasies in my stride, refurbished Aashirwad with him because he wanted it to be made into a museum. I handled his kitchen... s I was by his side the entire time. Now I'm suddenly being labelled the outsider!
Who else was with him then?
Besides me there was Bala and three other staff members. Kakaji treated all of us like family. He always spoke of settling all of us comfortably because we were the ones who actually cared for him when no one else bothered about him. In May 2011, he took severely ill for the first time. I realised that something was amiss when his haemoglobin levels dropped. But I didn't think he'd pass away so soon.

Q4....But one heard he had a premonition about his death!
Yes he did. He always said he would die at 70.

Q5...Why not ask him during his lifetime, for what you think is your rightful inheritance. Why raise the issue now?

I was in love with the man. I didn't bring up the subject of money with him because I was never with him for his money. I lived in Aashirwad and he ran the house. His family came into the picture only in the last year or so. Initially everyone was nice to me. However when his end was near, and the subject of inheritance came up, the family wanted me out. I was thrown out of the bungalow; I wasn't allowed to be on the truck that carried his body, I suddenly became an outcast. That's why I've decided to fight my battle in court.
Are you asking for compensation because of their behaviour or you really think you deserve something?
As I said, I was his surrogate wife when he passed away. I knew of his wish to make Aashirwad a museum. I knew he would never have wanted the bungalow's name to be changed. He was a fastidious man. Even if I changed the position of a pen on his table, he hated it. I know he will be heart-broken if the bungalow is not maintained as a museum. He talked of people climbing the staircase, looking at his pictures on the wall; noticing his trophies and everything around the house.

Q6...So you are only fighting to safeguard his last wish?
That, and I'm also asking for compensation for giving the man the best years of my life. If he were alive, then I would be happy to be around him. But now that he has gone and his kin have treated me badly, I feel the need to ask for what I think is my rightful share. My world has gone upside down because of his death. I don't know whether I will ever be able to pick up the pieces of my life. Others came into his life only recently. I was always there for him through the loneliest and longest phase in his life.
Anonymous

Mumbai, India

#2 Sep 6, 2012
I would like to know true facts about Anita Advani...hearing a lot about her since Rajesh died...

You Rajesh Khanna fans in this forum could you throw some light on this,not hiding the truth

as she mentioned.....
"I knew of his wish to make Aashirwad a museum. I knew he would never have wanted the bungalow's name to be changed. He was a fastidious man. Even if I changed the position of a pen on his table, he hated it. I know he will be heart-broken if the bungalow is not maintained as a museum. "
.. she is claimimg she is the Last woman in KAKA's life and his family members just thrown her out for their own interest,when they found Kaka's days are numbered.....
she right or not ,dont know..there are lot of spicy,juicy aritcles,videos on net
just want to know the real truth
thanks
Sagarika Basu
Babumushai

Birmingham, UK

#3 Sep 6, 2012
I do recall reading that Anita was 14 when Kaka had his way with her and from then on she has been friends with him but its only recent that she appeared in public pictures.
One devil of a woman. I can agree with her that its only recently that Kaka's family came close to him
Abhijit

Varanasi, India

#4 Sep 6, 2012
Worthless interview. We should not give any importance to this Lady.
Babumushai

Birmingham, UK

#5 Sep 6, 2012
Abhijit wrote:
Worthless interview. We should not give any importance to this Lady.
Its related to Kaka so we need to know
MEE12

Kettering, UK

#6 Sep 6, 2012
Abhijit wrote:
Worthless interview. We should not give any importance to this Lady.
This is Rajesh Khanna forum this type of information should be on here.
Poodhi

Kettering, UK

#7 Sep 6, 2012
Abhijit wrote:
Worthless interview. We should not give any importance to this Lady.
This lady looked after Rajesh Khanna for nearly 10 years and now people like you say not to take importance to her now.
Babumushai

Birmingham, UK

#8 Sep 7, 2012
Poodhi wrote:
<quoted text>
This lady looked after Rajesh Khanna for nearly 10 years and now people like you say not to take importance to her now.
Also Abhijit Ji, we do not need to discuss AB in any articles on Kaka's forum, he can be discussed in AB forum.

Anyway, this woman is a cunning fraud master thinking she can get some share of Aashirwad. How wrong she must be.
Babumushai

Birmingham, UK

#9 Sep 26, 2012
Dadamoni

Delhi, India

#10 Sep 26, 2012
[QUOTE [/QUOTE]

Poor Kakaji, could not even keep servants in the house without them getting infatuated with him! Ms. Advani is turning out to be a nuisance in his life just like MEE12 on this forum!! Waste of time and space!

Babumushai

Wolverhampton, UK

#11 Sep 26, 2012
Dadamoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor Kakaji, could not even keep servants in the house without them getting infatuated with him! Ms. Advani is turning out to be a nuisance in his life just like MEE12 on this forum!! Waste of time and space!
Mee Bhai contributes on this forum with some unbiased honest opinion. He has been a member of this forum for over 30 years.
"sorry bolo usko"

Also "Mee ko Nuper say Nuper ko Mee say pyaaaaar hai, pyaaaar hai"
Babumushai

Wolverhampton, UK

#12 Oct 11, 2012
Gold mine digger
hope she loses

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rajesh Khanna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dharmendra-- the under-appreciated superstar (Nov '06) Sep '17 Dharam Fan 3,859
rajesh khanna vs sanjeev kumar (Oct '09) Sep '17 pratikshah 218
What happened to this group? No update since Ma... Jul '17 RKFan 1
Rajesh Khanna filmogrphy - Box office result (Oct '10) Feb '17 Agent 309 Gopal 28
Please list your 5 most favorite Kaka songs (Feb '08) Feb '17 Roshini 660
Rajesh Khanna and his expressions (Dec '14) Feb '17 Roshini 793
Rajesh Khanna the beggar (Nov '16) Jan '17 Roshini 3
More from around the web