Aishwarya gets fondled by father in l...

Aishwarya gets fondled by father in law Big B in front of her husband

Posted in the Rajesh Khanna Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Mike

Australia

#1 Aug 13, 2008
www.radiosargam.com
Guys, Go to this website and see the photo of Aishwarya fondled by his shameless father in law Big B in front of her husband Abhishek.
radzi

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#2 Aug 13, 2008
Mike,

Appreciate the concern.

That is nothing in the era of sex and violence.
Abhijit

Varanasi, India

#3 Aug 13, 2008
radzi wrote:
Mike,
Appreciate the concern.
That is nothing in the era of sex and violence.
The Big begger is habituated for this type of cheapness since 70s.
radzi

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#4 Aug 13, 2008
Abhijit wrote:
<quoted text>
The Big begger is habituated for this type of cheapness since 70s.
Now ....he is hiking under the arm-pit of the famous daughter in-law.

Shame on you.

Rajesh did not even touch the fame of Akshay Kumar even though Akshay in the early days got into movies initially by hanging around RK office.
Abhijit

Varanasi, India

#5 Aug 13, 2008
Mike wrote:
www.radiosargam.com
Guys, Go to this website and see the photo of Aishwarya fondled by his shameless father in law Big B in front of her husband Abhishek.
Please go through the comments on this regard below the photographs. What a shame for Dr. Bachchan??????????
anaad22

Singapore, Singapore

#6 Aug 14, 2008
Friends...lets not get sleazy. abhijit please dont go overboard and throw whatever muck that you can at AB. lets stick to RK's films.
Abhijit

Varanasi, India

#7 Aug 14, 2008
anaad22 wrote:
Friends...lets not get sleazy. abhijit please dont go overboard and throw whatever muck that you can at AB. lets stick to RK's films.
I am also of the opinion that this type of cheap activities of Big begger should not be discussed in Kaka's Forum. However, Mee 12, Tanveer and Indo type buttering masters should know this grand news of their God father who can beg anything for cheap popularity.
Suhan

Springfield, VA

#8 Aug 14, 2008
What's wrong with the photo? It looks very affectionate. Cheapness lies in the eyes of the beholder. This is the same mentality that says its ok to assault a girl because she wears minis or whatever. Cheap journalism like this shouldn't be encouraged. And really let's refrain from personal comments on AB please.
Abhijit

Varanasi, India

#9 Aug 15, 2008
Suhan wrote:
What's wrong with the photo? It looks very affectionate. Cheapness lies in the eyes of the beholder. This is the same mentality that says its ok to assault a girl because she wears minis or whatever. Cheap journalism like this shouldn't be encouraged. And really let's refrain from personal comments on AB please.
According to Indian Culture; the photo should be burnt out. FAther in law never touches daughter in law in such a manner in India. It may be ok for foreign countries.
Suhan

Springfield, VA

#10 Aug 15, 2008
I cannot agree with you there Abhijit. This is urban India today--I am not talking of the villages which are still very traditional for the most part and even that's changing depending upon which part of the country you are from. An India which thinks nothing of sending 4-5 year olds to dance to the most outrageously suggestive bollywood tunes in reality contests cannot suddenly claim that a gesture of affection is inappropriate. It's the height of hypocrisy this convenient "bharatiya sanskriti".
Abhijit

Varanasi, India

#11 Aug 16, 2008
Suhan wrote:
I cannot agree with you there Abhijit. This is urban India today--I am not talking of the villages which are still very traditional for the most part and even that's changing depending upon which part of the country you are from. An India which thinks nothing of sending 4-5 year olds to dance to the most outrageously suggestive bollywood tunes in reality contests cannot suddenly claim that a gesture of affection is inappropriate. It's the height of hypocrisy this convenient "bharatiya sanskriti".
Yes, the T.V. live shows are also the symbol of CHANGING TREND OF INDIAN TOWARDS FOREIGN CULTURE/STYLE. Advancement does not mean to forget our basic traditions and old values. The scene in question is not just dancing in a gentle style, the position of hand and face of Lambu, the big begger,on the body of Aish is the point of criticism by all the viewers. The scene is really disgusting for REAL INDIANS. NO REAL INDIAN WILL TOLERANT SUCH TYPE OF CHEAPEST DANCE AS LIVE SHOW. This is just like NAACH MERI BULBUL TO PAISA MILEGA-- Remember Kaka in ROTI.
Suhan

Springfield, VA

#12 Aug 16, 2008
Well I certainly am not going to get into deep discussions of everything bad happening to 'Indian culture' because of 'foreign influence'! Suffice it to say I deeply disagree and especially in this particular instance over an innocuous picture with 3 entertainers (AB, Abhi, Ash)after a live show routine being termed the way it was.

Let's get back to RK......
Abhijit

Varanasi, India

#13 Aug 17, 2008
Suhan wrote:
Well I certainly am not going to get into deep discussions of everything bad happening to 'Indian culture' because of 'foreign influence'! Suffice it to say I deeply disagree and especially in this particular instance over an innocuous picture with 3 entertainers (AB, Abhi, Ash)after a live show routine being termed the way it was.
I have already got back to RK with ROTI.
Abhijit

Varanasi, India

#14 Aug 17, 2008
Suhan wrote:
3 entertainers (AB, Abhi, Ash)after a live show routine being termed the way it was.

THEY ARE NOT ONLY ENTERTAINERS; ACTUALLY THEY ARE CHEAPEST ENTERTAINERS OF INDIA, WHO DO NOT HAVE SOCIAL VALUES IN COMPARISON TO EARNING MONEY BY ALL MEANS.
radzi

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#15 Aug 18, 2008
Abhijit wrote:
<quoted text>
3 entertainers (AB, Abhi, Ash)after a live show routine being termed the way it was.
THEY ARE NOT ONLY ENTERTAINERS; ACTUALLY THEY ARE CHEAPEST ENTERTAINERS OF INDIA, WHO DO NOT HAVE SOCIAL VALUES IN COMPARISON TO EARNING MONEY BY ALL MEANS.
They are professional business minded entertainers.
MEE12

Surbiton, UK

#16 Aug 26, 2008
Abhijit wrote:
<quoted text>
I am also of the opinion that this type of cheap activities of Big begger should not be discussed in Kaka's Forum. However, Mee 12, Tanveer and Indo type buttering masters should know this grand news of their God father who can beg anything for cheap popularity.
I saw the link given, but didnt see any pic's of Amitabh or Aishwaria. Sorry mate can't comment!!
Suhan

Springfield, VA

#17 Aug 26, 2008
It was a just a picture MEE with AB and Abhi hugging Ash after the end of a dance routine during their latest Unforgettables Tour. Some sleazy rag in India put a sleazy caption beneath it about how inappropriate it was for a father-in-law to be with his daughter-in-law in that manner. And of course rabid anti AB types picked up on it and got their 'nadas' all in a twist.
Abhijit

Varanasi, India

#18 Aug 27, 2008
Suhan wrote:
It was a just a picture MEE with AB and Abhi hugging Ash after the end of a dance routine during their latest Unforgettables Tour. Some sleazy rag in India put a sleazy caption beneath it about how inappropriate it was for a father-in-law to be with his daughter-in-law in that manner. And of course rabid anti AB types picked up on it and got their 'nadas' all in a twist.
Sorry Suhan, that was not simple hugging, the position was so disgussting and with cheap taste that can not be explained by words. Complete anti indian culture indeed.
indokarasan

London, UK

#19 Aug 29, 2008
Abhijit wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Suhan, that was not simple hugging, the position was so disgussting and with cheap taste that can not be explained by words. Complete anti indian culture indeed.
Keep it up abhishit

Keep looking at things with your dirty mind

I expect nothing different from you

You keep posting these rude remarks about CURRENT INDIA No1 STAR and I will keep replying
Mike

Australia

#20 Aug 30, 2008
Indo Sir,
Current India No.1 Star is Akshay Kumar after the success of SINGH IS KINNG. SON IN LAW OF FORMER INDIA No. 1 STAR Mr. RAJESH KHANNA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rajesh Khanna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Defining moment Kaka vs AB 4 hr Raja Sen 19
babu (Jan '09) 6 hr VIPIN0128 61
4 Years and the IMMORTAL effect. 6 hr VIPIN0128 472
Suicides after RK wedding (Sep '09) Thu Indo 34
Dharmendra-- the under-appreciated superstar (Nov '06) Thu Indo 3,864
Rare classic magnificent song from Majnoon- MAGIC Jun 21 Atiq 25
Abhishit's guidelines for RK forum users (Jul '08) Jun 21 RK4ever 76
More from around the web