Akshay Kumar's comments on his father...

Akshay Kumar's comments on his father-in-law

Posted in the Rajesh Khanna Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Asli Jat

United States

#1 Jan 22, 2008
Check out this interview with Akshay Kumar. He has said some very nice things about Rajesh Khanna.

This the 1st time I have read his comments on Rajesh Khanna.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm...
radzi

Malaysia

#3 Jan 23, 2008
Does he enjoy loneliness?
Akshay: I don't think he's lonely. He has his people around with him. He enjoys the company of his friends. I don't think he is lonely.

I told you guys before...

Rajesh Khanna is very loyal to his friends...

....and they are to him also.

...well except Yash Chopra.

Never mind.
Abhijit

Varanasi, India

#4 Jan 23, 2008
radzi wrote:
Does he enjoy loneliness?
Akshay: I don't think he's lonely. He has his people around with him. He enjoys the company of his friends. I don't think he is lonely.
I told you guys before...
Rajesh Khanna is very loyal to his friends...
....and they are to him also.
...well except Yash Chopra.
Never mind.
Yes, Radzi he is loyal to everybody but unfortunately some of his so called fans (?) are not loyal to him. Very sad.
Ashu-Mumbai

Jakarta, Indonesia

#5 Jan 23, 2008
Abhijit wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Radzi he is loyal to everybody but unfortunately some of his so called fans (?) are not loyal to him. Very sad.
And those so called real fans were the main culprits that Kaka could not face any challenge successfully as they were kept telling him even with bulkiness and bald head that you are the best looking person and are having best facial expressions.
Had they shook him up at that time, his fans would not have required and indulged in trying to prove to the world that he was once superstar.This would have been every body to see the obvious.Its already too late for all his fans now.
Rajeev Saxena

San Francisco, CA

#6 Jan 23, 2008
Asli jat,
Pl. post Akshay Kumar's interview.
Abhijit

Varanasi, India

#7 Jan 23, 2008
Ashu-Mumbai wrote:
<quoted text>
And those so called real fans were the main culprits that Kaka could not face any challenge successfully as they were kept telling him even with bulkiness and bald head that you are the best looking person and are having best facial expressions.
Had they shook him up at that time, his fans would not have required and indulged in trying to prove to the world that he was once superstar.This would have been every body to see the obvious.Its already too late for all his fans now.
Kaka could not face any challenge successfully --- Again confusing statement to denigrate the stature of Kaka. At what stage he was not successful please clarify.
Only Rajesh Khanna in the history of Indian Film World took challenges most boldly and successfully performed the same with grace and gravity.
During cheap trend of Amit type Masala films only Kaka did perform lot of social sober household films withouting thinking over the Box office result or his image.
Along with his historic superstar status only he had shown the boldness to perform the characters of a flower seller, barber, postman, ricksha puler, farmer, motor mechanic and so on.
Only he has shown the boldness to perform in Red Rose or Dhanwaan type films by breaking the worldwide known romantic hero's image.
He has successfully took all the above challenges post 74 era i.e. during 1976-1991 (before joining politics). And during 1991 he has won the Very Very Special Film Fare Award for successful completion of his 25th year long long career besides the LIFE TIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD IN 2005.
So what are you talking about? Talk with sense with positive attitude.
Asli Jat

United States

#8 Jan 23, 2008
Just click on this link :
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm...
radzi

Malaysia

#9 Jan 23, 2008
Nice to know that Akshay Kumar had a history of initiation into Bollywood with some sort of association with Rajesh Khanna. Nice to hear that they have a good buddy-buddy relationship. And that he is warmer in relationship with Rajesh Khanna than he is with Dimple.

I think Akshay Kumar is very sell-able. He had done many movies solo and not the typical trends as multi-starers. Directors and Producer dare to do "solo" with him speaks volume about his marketability.

Not like that some daddy's boy.
Abhijit

Varanasi, India

#10 Jan 23, 2008
radzi wrote:
Nice to know that Akshay Kumar had a history of initiation into Bollywood with some sort of association with Rajesh Khanna. Nice to hear that they have a good buddy-buddy relationship. And that he is warmer in relationship with Rajesh Khanna than he is with Dimple.
I think Akshay Kumar is very sell-able. He had done many movies solo and not the typical trends as multi-starers. Directors and Producer dare to do "solo" with him speaks volume about his marketability.
Not like that some daddy's boy.
Superb Radzi Bhai. You have noticed the difference between Son of No. 2 (duplicate) and Son-in-Law of No.1 (the original one). Thanks,
radzi

Malaysia

#11 Jan 23, 2008
Abhijit wrote:
<quoted text>
Superb Radzi Bhai. You have noticed the difference between Son of No. 2 (duplicate) and Son-in-Law of No.1 (the original one). Thanks,
Abhijitji,

I also see the Varanasi connections with both Rajesh Khanna and Askhay Kumar.
radzi

Malaysia

#12 Jan 24, 2008
radzi wrote:
<quoted text>
Abhijitji,
I also see the Varanasi connections with both Rajesh Khanna and Askhay Kumar.
Oooop again.

I meant Amritsar not Varanasi.

Both Rajesh Khanna and Askhay Kumar are Punjabi and have roots in Amritsar.
Rajeev

San Francisco, CA

#13 Jan 25, 2008
Don't you think, Akshay Kumar is bad actor? He has very limited acting skills.
Abhijit

Varanasi, India

#14 Jan 27, 2008
Rajeev wrote:
Don't you think, Akshay Kumar is bad actor? He has very limited acting skills.
Who says that he is an actor??????????
Indokarasan

Peterborough, UK

#15 Jan 28, 2008
Abhijit wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says that he is an actor??????????
I have seen some films that say ---STARRING Akshay Kumar
so the answer is ---directors say so
Rajeev

San Francisco, CA

#16 Jan 28, 2008
Nobody will remember Akshay Kumar 10 years from now.
Our Indian audience are liking Akshay flare of comedy (just like Godvinda)..Akshay is going to meet Govinda's fate if he doesn't re-invent himself.
indokarasan

Glasgow, UK

#17 Jan 28, 2008
every star has a limit to his/her ability.
like most he has done all he could.
Like RK fans im sure he has his own as well
Rajeev

San Francisco, CA

#18 Jan 28, 2008
Indokrarsan,
But Akshay kumar is not in the league of Kaka and Amitabh.

How many people remember Rajendra Kumar? Very few..whereas Dev Anand is still in public memory.

That is the difference between ordinary and extra-ordinary.
Abhijit

Varanasi, India

#19 Jan 28, 2008
Indokarasan wrote:
<quoted text>
Star does not mean Actor. First of all learn to differentiate star and actor.
indokarasan

Glasgow, UK

#20 Jan 29, 2008
Indokarasan wrote:
<quoted text>
abhijit i was replying to your question of "who says akshay is ACTOR"

the question here is not about STAR but about ACTOR.
get your facts right before criticising others.
radzi

Malaysia

#21 Jan 29, 2008
Guys...

Take it easy...

anybody on the stage on on the screen is/are actors.

Either they are good or bad actors maybe clear cut or relative.

Some say Rajesh Khanna overact.. I don't want to argue since to someone on some scenes are relatively true.

But...on many scenes...he was incredibly superb.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rajesh Khanna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Riyasat to release soon (Jun '14) 17 min Roshini 72
News Dimple Kapadia wants road to be named after Raj... (Aug '13) 5 hr Roshini 79
Rajesh was a circus clown 6 hr Roshini 3
Kudrat -Reincarnation story but with a difference (Jan '09) 8 hr Roshini 65
rajput- a vijay anand movie (Jan '09) 21 hr Roshini 10
News Mukherjee touched the hearts of millions (Aug '06) Sun Roshini 219
Film discussion: DON Sat Roshini 113
More from around the web