Kaka required one-take only

Kaka required one-take only

Posted in the Rajesh Khanna Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
anand

Pune, India

#1 Dec 30, 2012
Here's one characteristics of natural born actor as kaka who required one take to do shot while others to 4/5 or perhaps 8-9. I donot think anyone comes closer to him. Also with the fair complexion he had, he hardly took time for makeup. So even if he would come late, he would still compleTing his sceNeS before others.

Really misunderstood actor.
starfan

Chandigarh, India

#2 Dec 30, 2012
in modern days Govinda also gives most shots in one take...
yes...Rajesh Khanna never applied make up..
kumar14

UK

#3 Dec 30, 2012
Anandji,very true..........Misunderstood actor!!!!!!!!!
MEE12

Bromley, UK

#4 Dec 30, 2012
anand wrote:
Here's one characteristics of natural born actor as kaka who required one take to do shot while others to 4/5 or perhaps 8-9. I donot think anyone comes closer to him. Also with the fair complexion he had, he hardly took time for makeup. So even if he would come late, he would still compleTing his sceNeS before others.
Really misunderstood actor.
Anand ji,

Our kaka ji should have taken longer in make up so he can cover up the poked holes on his cheeks. Thats one thing he should have taken priority.

.
anand

Pune, India

#5 Dec 30, 2012
Modern days there was lot of technology to take help for retakes. Going back to Kaka era, he achieved all wihout media, technolgy. Purely natural acting he learnt with his theatrical background.

Regarding makeup,, same pokey face made him look as real life and not reel life. He was never larger than life which appealed to masses from 6-80.
kumar14

UK

#6 Dec 30, 2012
Anandji,
Good reply!!!!!
He looked as per the character he performed.
He was never larger than life--------very true!!!!!!!!

That is the only difference between a natural artist and an artificial one..........
VIPIN

Delhi, India

#7 Dec 30, 2012
anand wrote:
Modern days there was lot of technology to take help for retakes. Going back to Kaka era, he achieved all wihout media, technolgy. Purely natural acting he learnt with his theatrical background.
Regarding makeup,, same pokey face made him look as real life and not reel life. He was never larger than life which appealed to masses from 6-80.
Dear Anand ji in this form this man is alone who is fighting against KAKAJI .Your reply is dam good.
MEE12

Bromley, UK

#8 Dec 30, 2012
I tell the truth..
.
Dev

Chennai, India

#9 Dec 30, 2012
MEE12 wrote:
I tell the truth..
.
what truth you will tell , you are one specimen on this forum , you say you are a fan but never accepts the praises...if you are not interested you can drop yourself & mum yourself.
Abhijit

Varanasi, India

#10 Dec 31, 2012
MEE12 wrote:
I tell the truth..
.
Your truth is just like mud of my shoes. I have seen Kakaji face to face twice. He was much much handsome than his reel appearance. It is my humble request stop nonsense postings all the time with negative attitude.
Abhijit

Varanasi, India

#11 Dec 31, 2012
Regd. One take shot of Anand-- it has been talked by the female artist of the film Sumita Sanyal.

Regd. not using make up-- Talked by Rakhee Guljar.

Who are this MEE bastard to talk negative on Kakaji??????????
VIPIN

Noida, India

#12 Dec 31, 2012
Abhijit wrote:
<quoted text>
Your truth is just like mud of my shoes. I have seen Kakaji face to face twice. He was much much handsome than his reel appearance. It is my humble request stop nonsense postings all the time with negative attitude.
Dear Abhijit ji Interpol has issued the warrant for this absconder and given the instruction that shoot him immediately as anybody see.

AB se Hazmola candy purchase karke.
Abhijit

Varanasi, India

#13 Dec 31, 2012
VIPIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Abhijit ji Interpol has issued the warrant for this absconder and given the instruction that shoot him immediately as anybody see.
AB se Hazmola candy purchase karke.
Good joke. He really deserves this. Thanks,
MEE12

Bromley, UK

#14 Dec 31, 2012
Abhijit wrote:
<quoted text>
Good joke. He really deserves this. Thanks,
yes vipin is a joke!
.
MEE12

Bromley, UK

#15 Dec 31, 2012
Abhijit wrote:
<quoted text>
Your truth is just like mud of my shoes. I have seen Kakaji face to face twice. He was much much handsome than his reel appearance. It is my humble request stop nonsense postings all the time with negative attitude.
Abhishit,

I have seen kaka face to face many times in UK, and I clearly noticed the poked holes on his face.

.
VIPIN

Noida, India

#16 Dec 31, 2012
MEE12 wrote:
<quoted text>yes vipin is a joke!
.
You should write "yes Vipin it is a joke"
MEE12

Bromley, UK

#17 Dec 31, 2012
VIPIN wrote:
<quoted text>
You should write "yes Vipin it is a joke"
Yes you're a joke!
.
Rasik Patel

Ripley, UK

#18 Dec 31, 2012
It is 100% true Rajesh Khanna gave 1 shot scenes and recorded films in quick times enabling him to gives my films in a short timespan. He learnt complex dialogues very fast. A very talented man indeed.
However IMO a lot of his performances were repetitive and he seemed to use the same styles for his characters they were just an off shoot of himself.
Govinda is also very food at this although he performs far more complex dance moves.
sharmila

Liverpool, UK

#19 Dec 31, 2012
MEE12 wrote:
<quoted text>Anand ji,
Our kaka ji should have taken longer in make up so he can cover up the poked holes on his cheeks. Thats one thing he should have taken priority.
.
@MEE11, a di.. head like you should know your mother and sister used to FANTASISE in their dream about Rajesh Khanna , and I am not elaborating what they were fantasing about
Have you heard of that saying ....GRAPES ARE SOUR
sharmila

Liverpool, UK

#20 Dec 31, 2012
Rasik Patel wrote:
It is 100% true Rajesh Khanna gave 1 shot scenes and recorded films in quick times enabling him to gives my films in a short timespan. He learnt complex dialogues very fast. A very talented man indeed.
However IMO a lot of his performances were repetitive and he seemed to use the same styles for his characters they were just an off shoot of himself.
Govinda is also very food at this although he performs far more complex dance moves.
Berasik patel , Dancing is NOT acting. If it were so all the MUNJRA walis would have been great actresses.
Rajesh khanna dance atleast had GRACE unlike Ain Lamboo Bacchan dance which is simply VULGAR , as seen in Bade Miya and Samundar me nahake and Namak halal
And Lamboo Bacchan's is only person capable of stooping so low to utter those dialogues in KANK "When call girl calls , which should be rephrased When rekha calls

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rajesh Khanna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dharmendra-- the under-appreciated superstar (Nov '06) Thu Dharam Fan 3,858
What happened to this group? No update since Ma... Jul 25 RKFan 1
Rajesh Khanna filmogrphy - Box office result (Oct '10) Feb '17 Agent 309 Gopal 28
Please list your 5 most favorite Kaka songs (Feb '08) Feb '17 Roshini 660
Rajesh Khanna and his expressions (Dec '14) Feb '17 Roshini 793
Rajesh Khanna the beggar (Nov '16) Jan '17 Roshini 3
The eternal songs of RK (Jan '17) Jan '17 Roshini 7
More from around the web